Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister (3642 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / Picture of Wizkid's Girlfriend / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Guys That's Wizkid's Sister, Her Name Is Lade Her Brother Ayo Balogun A.K.A Wizkid Never Jokes With His Sister, She Is Cherished By Her Lovely Brother Wizkid And This Girl Attends One Of The Most Expensive School In Nigeria And Her Photo Is At www.owolabiopeyemi..com
Re: I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
who cares. nd I won't click
Re: I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister by joyli: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
ednut1: who cares. nd I won't click

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister by dechandel(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nonsense..
Re: I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister by seankay(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Post it here or 4get it! U deserve a ban btw
Re: I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister by Akosbaba(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zap that's wiz himself in a dress.

(1) (Reply)

The Celebrity, Cossy Went Unclad Unclad Viral On The Internet / Odikwa Munachi Abii Dating Younger Boy Tomi Thomas Since 2011..SHIOR! iris true / Why I Always Act Rich – Nollywood Actor Akin Lewis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.