Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. (823 Views)

Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Which Country Has The Highest Crime Rate. Nigeria,south Africa,ghana,indian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by showbiz4all27(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
I will be clocking age 30th this June 2014,
I just concluded my NYSC march 2013 and
I already gotten a stress free job as a
Mechanical Engineer in a Pharmaceutical
and Beverages company here in Nigeria
with my HND and other professional certificate where my monthly pay is just
#70000 only. I am thinking of relocating
to South Africa for greener pasture and to
start another life over there. please what
advise can you give me with my plans
cos I have already gotten more than the money required to traveled to South
Africa? Please don't pass insult just give a
brotherly advice and facts to know
before i move on as I am ready to take
heed. thanks.
Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by moststylish(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
guy first of all u ar lucky to have a job n wit a considerate pay atleast.Secondly i guess u must hav been hearing about their xenophobic atitude towards nigerians,i guess u dont want to disappoint mummy.thirdly since u dont knw anything abt south africa,it will take u years to be able to get grounds there n tink of making it.my own view though

1 Like

Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by maxwellsmith: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Go to Travel Section and check south african visa and travel advise there....... But Becareful of SCAMMERS please don't pay anybody any money or send money to anybody to help you with south african visa........ Gudluck 2u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by showbiz4all27(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=moststylish]guy first of all u ar lucky to have a job n wit a considerate pay atleast.Secondly i guess u must hav been hearing about their xenophobic atitude towards nigerians,i guess u dont want to disappoint mummy.thirdly since u dont knw anything abt south africa,it will take u years to be able to get grounds there n tink of making it.my own view though[/quote

Thanks so much for your candid advise, I am much aware of everthing concerning south africa ups and down, I just want to know if my reasoning of leaving this job for a better life over there is worthwhile.
Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by showbiz4all27(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
maxwellsmith: Go to Travel Section and check south african visa and travel advise there....... But Becareful of SCAMMERS please don't pay anybody any money or send money to anybody to help you with south african visa........ Gudluck 2u

thanks friend for your time to comment, but you have not give to me on point what I am interested in.
Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by souleymon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
A brother advice.
You are in Nigeria with stable work and house, which can be better in months.
Does anyone in south Africa promise you work and housing for months for free.
You would not be able to stand fit in south Africa until at least after six months to years, pending when work permit is issued to you.
Can you withstand no love and loneliness outside what you presently enjoy in Nigeria.
What's your final aim in traveling to south Africa, cos apparently you won't be getting a migrant visa.

My brotherly advice, if it's to start afresh, please do not leave what you have seeking for what you might not have.except someone out there is really ready to harbour you through hard time even if it's for a year.

The honest truth, getting work without paper is same as being imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by showbiz4all27(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
souleymon: A brother advice.
You are in Nigeria with stable work and house, which can be better in months.
Does anyone in south Africa promise you work and housing for months for free.
You would not be able to stand fit in south Africa until at least after six months to years, pending when work permit is issued to you.
Can you withstand no love and loneliness outside what you presently enjoy in Nigeria.
What's your final aim in traveling to south Africa, cos apparently you won't be getting a migrant visa.

My brotherly advice, if it's to start afresh, please do not leave what you have seeking for what you might not have.except someone out there is really ready to harbour you through hard time even if it's for a year.

The honest truth, getting work without paper is same as being imprisoned.

souleymon
Thanks bro, you have seen my heart already, I got a blood brother in South Africa whose profession is an accountant and he already accepted to accomodate me pending the time i wil get my wrk permit and other important documents needed to start work. My fear only is that, leaving the job at hand presently to be doing unprofessional jobs all in the name of money, does it worth it?
Re: I Need A Brotherly Advice From Experienced Nigeria South African Based. by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2014

(1)

Obama Plans Easy Citizenship To All Immigrants / Renewing An Almost Expired Passport At The Nigerian Embassy In Vienna Or Berlin / Nigerian Passport Listed As One Of The Least Powerful Passports In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.