Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (578966 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2014
ennyhola: 0 Xmas.
ADMISSION STUFF, D not yet given admission by jamb is a network problem just chill and d second batch management student dnt rely on ur excellent grade dey will be using cutoff pls leg no matter ur school if u can get d cutoff mark and u get leg be sure of ur admission but without u knowing anybody Den u 100% compo won't give u any course take note.
explain well
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2014
pseudonomer:

What to say like? I believe in God and in His Son, Christ. I don't just like all those fellowship people, they've never fail to disappoint me. They are too judgmental like they are any better, their pastor is their god, they(the so called "SU's"wink are actually wicked(In their heart, I've seen deeds), they are the most Unforgiving souls I've ever met.

Sorry, Here is not a religion section. I can't just stand fellowship blahblah...
Dats ur opinion sir... its well respected.. its indeed nt a religious thread so, I bliv all dis can stop nw.. 10x fr ur cooperation
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
peluscoten my MB disappointed me,d sschool social lyf is zero dey are all guru I mean book minded And d gals dere are not d fashion type and d swag type so d gals aspect too is zero and d hostel is too expensive for d quality I saw 6 per room amd d room is so,tiny lyk,my pig pen.and management student. wnt gain admission nly wit Gud grades nly wat I heard was dat if a management student can Av d cutoff mark plus knowing a staff Den ur admission is sure but if u av 99.9% as compo witout knowing a staff Den forget about admission cus d available space for 2nd batch is less Dan 300

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2014
pseudonomer:

What to say like? I believe in God and in His Son, Christ. I don't just like all those fellowship people, they've never fail to disappoint me. They are too judgmental like they are any better, their pastor is their god, they(the so called "SU's"wink are actually wicked(In their heart, I've seen deeds), they are the most Unforgiving souls I've ever met.

Sorry, Here is not a religion section. I can't just stand fellowship blahblah...

Not a religious section and fellowship bla bla bla.

Why are u embittered about gospel .. Besides, no one introduced religion dimensions to the discourse deliberately but in what the lawyer called '"orbiter dictum" or jez side comments made by the way and not fundamental to the issue in discuss.

You will agree that the fellowship bla bla bla came about as a result of helping a jambite with a referral to my son for information and in that attempt pple tried to decipher whom my son is and the issue of The Apostolic Church Students Fellowship came about.

In no way did myself and those who tried to identify my son with the fellowship preach on the thread for any to give his life to christ or change his religion.

Please note that fellowship is a constant thing in life and it cuts accross all religion divides be it islam as in mosque prayer or jumat service, Christianity as in church worship and the Occultic or cultism gathering .

Its a choice and a must if you dont fellowship with God you Alternatively fellowship with the devil in occultism/cultism. "" To whom you yield yourself to obey, the servant ye are'' says the bible. One may yield to obey the devil in perpetual sin and a life at variance to God injuctions in bible and Qur'an and face eternal destruction or yield to obey God and a fufilling life here and thereafter.

I pray that God will strengthened all with his spirit to fellowship with him in spirit and worship and not taking the destructive part of fellowship with the devil WHICH IS ABNORMAL (PSEUDONOMER) LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
ADMISSION STUFF, D not yet given admission by jamb is a network problem just chill and d second batch management student dnt rely on ur excellent grade dey will be using cutoff pls leg no matter ur school if u can get d cutoff mark and u get leg be sure of ur admission but without u knowing anybody Den u 100% compo won't give u any course take note.

And how was ur trip to funaab??
Now I can see ur mind is at rest,
I guess you have finally confirmed the reason Jamb is yet to display ur admission details..
So they told you it was network/service problem??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
NOTICE:
for y'all who said they didn't get any sms confirmation after payment, kindly check ur email box because I paid this morning and I've received an email from them but no sms... thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
drizzy009: why don't you stay off hostel. you'll be free to use anything you desire
. My dad doesn't want me to stay outside hostel
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2014
wanderlust007: wat d'u mean by ATS ma'am?
A chartered Accountant colleague of mine who works with Funaab bursary Dept runs training for ATS with some colleagues in the school.

They av recorded pass upto ATS 3 as at last year. He relocated to canada ds year. I will get in touch with him and revert to you if the training is still run by his other colleagues.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2014
bobbyspeed:
A chartered Accountant colleague of mine who works with Funaab bursary Dept runs training for ATS with some colleagues in the school.

They av recorded pass upto ATS 3 as at last year. He relocated to canada ds year. I will get in touch with him and revert to you if the training is still run by his other colleagues.

ATS is Accounting Technician Scheme is a certificate exam run by institute of chartered Accountant of nigeria (ICAN) but its now changed to ATSWA (Accounting Tecnician scheme West Africa) exam now conducted all through west African States by association of Accointing bodies in west Africa which ICAN is a member and holds the secretariat of the professional bodies. Its fashion after WAEC
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Simran94: . My dad doesn't want me to stay outside hostel

you just have to manage.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
ennyhola: peluscoten my MB disappointed me,d sschool social lyf is zero dey are all guru I mean book minded And d gals dere are not d fashion type and d swag type so d gals aspect too is zero and d hostel is too expensive for d quality I saw 6 per room amd d room is so,tiny lyk,my pig pen.and management student. wnt gain admission nly wit Gud grades nly wat I heard was dat if a management student can Av d cutoff mark plus knowing a staff Den ur admission is sure but if u av 99.9% as compo witout knowing a staff Den forget about admission cus d available space for 2nd batch is less Dan 300

I alwyz knew abt dat social life aspect...kinda disappoitinq tho...nd wait a min....Wah u mean by d hostel is so tiny.?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
wanderlust007: Dats ur opinion sir... its well respected.. its indeed nt a religious thread so, I bliv all dis can stop nw.. 10x fr ur cooperation

I hope u saw Wah dat dude jez said partaking 2d hostel beinq "tiny" any opposition.?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by succeed2: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
pseudonomer:

Uh, ok now i understand u beta.
believe me psedonomer, I've met a number of dem too. they just make it seem like christianity was 1 gaddamn big mistake & they paint a picture like everyone is going 2 hell & they pretend a lot, i feel u,
But not all of us r like dis o.
Christians who do such do it because dats hw they understand God, but there's more which i wish they knew!
Well bro, dis is still not a religious section & am not gonna make it one, I'm just a kinda person dat feels so free 2 discuss about the Lord anywhere... its just an inseparable part of me nd dat can't b helped. What i am, is a Christian, NOT a religious guy @all, @all, @all .
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by younglordbm: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
abeg...wich banks nd atm machines dy funaab oo?? dis 1 they don start N65 third-party atm withdrawal so....na valuable money be dat o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
hzamani: NOTICE:
for y'all who said they didn't get any sms confirmation after payment, kindly check ur email box because I paid this morning and I've received an email from them but no sms... thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
hzamani: NOTICE:
Pls.. how did u go abt d payment .
is there need for me to take any document along with me.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tobinshunt:
Pls.. how did u go abt d payment .
is there need for me to take any document along with me.

Nahh... nothing special
just the page 2 of the acceptance page
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
pls wat abt other science students that are yet to gain admission nd 4 d ctoff cz am nt clear,is it comp or p.ume
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by deewon56: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
younglordbm: abeg...wich banks nd atm machines dy funaab oo?? dis 1 they don start N65 third-party atm withdrawal so....na valuable money be dat o
Hmmm
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
younglordbm: abeg...wich banks nd atm machines dy funaab oo?? dis 1 they don start N65 third-party atm withdrawal so....na valuable money be dat o

there's gt bank sha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
drizzy009:

you just have to manage.
. Yeah
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by younglordbm: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
hzamani:

there's gt bank sha
only gtb...datz crappy!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
younglordbm: only gtb...datz crappy!!!

Ahnahn... didn't say only gtb oo...

I know they av gtb sha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't find page 2 of my essay. hope it won't cause any problem
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
dharay99:

I hope u saw Wah dat dude jez said partaking 2d hostel beinq "tiny" any opposition.?
it depends on ur defintion of tiny... wenbu get to see d rooms and even self cons dat are outside d skul.. I mean d price and size.. u'll redefine ur "tiny". Anyway, school hostels are nt meant to b comfortable.. but to me.. its gud considering d proximity (to skul) u don't nid to struggle fr mancot every money, constant power supply, dstv, inverters in d reading rum, wireless network will soon b implemented amongst odas. sm ppl prefer living outside d skul coz of "privacy" and more space (coz u probably will b only 2 in ur rum). Pls, I don't wanna say anytin abt d hostel any longa, it makes me luk lyk an advertiser... Ceteris paribus, I'm gonna b in d hostel til I graduate. choose any1 u lyk.. its ur choice, ull kno d pros and cons wen u resume.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
GT and Zenith ryt on d flanks of d skul gate... aside those, ther ar oda ½ ATM machines in d skul.. one by d skul's Microfinance bank, d half is by ICTREC building nt too far from d library.. it doesn't work most of d tym
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by younglordbm: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
wanderlust007: GT and Zenith ryt on d flanks of d skul gate... aside those, ther ar oda ½ ATM machines in d skul.. one by d skul's Microfinance bank, d half is by ICTREC building nt too far from d library.. it doesn't work most of d tym
ok...thnks 4 d info
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by TobiAruna(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Did u just say 2 in a room at sch hostel pls wat is d name of d hostel in sch u tlking abt cos most of wat I hear abt sch hostel is dat its 6 or 8 in a room
wanderlust007: it depends on ur defintion of tiny... wenbu get to see d rooms and even self cons dat are outside d skul.. I mean d price and size.. u'll redefine ur "tiny". Anyway, school hostels are nt meant to b comfortable.. but to me.. its gud considering d proximity (to skul) u don't nid to struggle fr mancot every money, constant power supply, dstv, inverters in d reading rum, wireless network will soon b implemented amongst odas. sm ppl prefer living outside d skul coz of "privacy" and more space (coz u probably will b only 2 in ur rum). Pls, I don't wanna say anytin abt d hostel any longa, it makes me luk lyk an advertiser... Ceteris paribus, I'm gonna b in d hostel til I graduate. choose any1 u lyk.. its ur choice, ull kno d pros and cons wen u resume.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Plz wen wil 2nd list out sumbody is dying hia! undecidedPlz wen wil 2nd list out sumbody is dying hia!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
bobbyspeed:

Not a religious section and fellowship bla bla bla.

Why are u embittered about gospel .. Besides, no one introduced religion dimensions to the discourse deliberately but in what the lawyer called '"orbiter dictum" or jez side comments made by the way and not fundamental to the issue in discuss.

You will agree that the fellowship bla bla bla came about as a result of helping a jambite with a referral to my son for information and in that attempt pple tried to decipher whom my son is and the issue of The Apostolic Church Students Fellowship came about.

In no way did myself and those who tried to identify my son with the fellowship preach on the thread for any to give his life to christ or change his religion.

Please note that fellowship is a constant thing in life and it cuts accross all religion divides be it islam as in mosque prayer or jumat service, Christianity as in church worship and the Occultic or cultism gathering .

Its a choice and a must if you dont fellowship with God you Alternatively fellowship with the devil in occultism/cultism. "" To whom you yield yourself to obey, the servant ye are'' says the bible. One may yield to obey the devil in perpetual sin and a life at variance to God injuctions in bible and Qur'an and face eternal destruction or yield to obey God and a fufilling life here and thereafter.

I pray that God will strengthened all with his spirit to fellowship with him in spirit and worship and not taking the destructive part of fellowship with the devil WHICH IS ABNORMAL (PSEUDONOMER) LOLZ

I want to make a comment, but I will reserve that because I don't want to be tagged as "rude". Somehow... I will not be tempted to comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
TobiAruna: Did u just say 2 in a room at sch hostel pls wat is d name of d hostel in sch u tlking abt cos most of wat I hear abt sch hostel is dat its 6 or 8 in a room
I dint say skul hostel sir.. I was referring to rooms outside d skul and y sm ppl prefer living off campus. u can either liv alone one get a room wit a rum mate. Just 2 in a rum.. they claim dat they can have more "privacy" that way dan living wit 5 oda ppl in d hostel

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.