Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570129 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Silvvy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Microbiology here i come!!! Im so happy i didnt write Jamb or Post utme or waec more than once. God thank You!!! My life is jst going as planned...glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abihenry(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tanx God, at last I gve testimony!! Admitted
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by HEADYWORLD: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
fagjub: yeeeee! 4.39 mech eng from polyibadan not yet given admission. . are they still going to release more
me nko... 3:72 of 4:0 from fed poly ilaro... make we wait na...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tundepascal(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2014
i av been offered admission.....but d course aint showing yet
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by harrimania: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Congrats to all! Newly admitted Microbiology drop ur number. Mine is 08063526724
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by baye2023(m): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Any D.E applicant fr BEM offered admission yet?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Citysetuponhill(f): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Any BCH student in d house
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2014
am kinda confused nw tho av been offered admisn.....funaab didnt update it on dier website dat 2nd list is out,i checkd through 1st batch admisn status......nw here cms d confusing part...deadline 4 1st batch payment of accptance fee is 12th sept xo i dnt get hw we wl pay d accptance fee cos some ppl say its an extension of 1st batch........urgent ansa pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by HEADYWORLD: 5:22am On Sep 16, 2014
congrat to those admitted .... any mechanical,
electrical or civil engineering student admitted
through DE.. urgent answer pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 5:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Nunushokoto: am kinda confused nw tho av been offered admisn.....funaab didnt update it on dier website dat 2nd list is out,i checkd through 1st batch admisn status......nw here cms d confusing part...deadline 4 1st batch payment of accptance fee is 12th sept xo i dnt get hw we wl pay d accptance fee cos some ppl say its an extension of 1st batch........urgent ansa pls
Y do pple like disturbing themselves? Y d rush my dear? Relax, chill, FUNAAB no dey craze nah, they knw what they r doing. If u check it again now, it will tell u the payment portal is not available yet! So chill my dear.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2014
tundepascal: i av been offered admission.....but d course aint showing yet
Yea, same here! Its not showing, I bliv its due to the current uploading things. They r not done yet.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2014
abihenry: Tanx God, at last I gve testimony!! Admitted
Yea! Congrats dear. I'm admitted too. But have u seen the course u r offered?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Citysetuponhill:
i was also offered biochemistry wt 77.8. Praise the Lord
Congrats to us, dear!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 5:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Angelina996:
Y do pple like disturbing themselves? Y d rush my dear? Relax, chill, FUNAAB no dey craze nah, they knw what they r doing. If u check it again now, it will tell u the payment portal is not available yet! So chill my dear.
sorry 2 bother yu bt pls i dnt undastnd wot yu mean by payment portal no available

Nd can i go ahead nd print d admisn page tho m nt paying anytin nw?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
#singing#
Here I am,
I'm still standing
Here I am
After all I'v been through
I survived every toil, every snare
I'm alive, oh, I'm alive.
I'v come with one thing to say
Lord I thank you.

Oh, that's my song now..
And it will be ur song too very soon!
Don't think that with your composite (for DE) or with ur PUTME (UTME), you can gain it! Its by His grace, the Grace of whom u serve and bliv in!

Its like a dream, when I was informed that FUNAAB is currently uploading the 2nd batch, I was like oh, when told that three DE candidates have testified to it. I slot in ma reg no and Alas! There it was: congratulations, you have been offered admission! Although the course I'm given is not yet shown, but...I'm appreciative to God my help!

I ran out of bed into the church to praise Him who has done the marvellous thing.

They r still uploading it, that's y they didn't alert it on the portal yet! So just try and be checking till ur joy is confirmed!
Ur testimony is coming too...don't loose hope, @d same time, don't bliv ur whatever score can/will gain the admission for u! Bliv in God, not ur Scores!

#shallom
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by HEADYWORLD: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Angelina996: #singing#
Here I am,
I'm still standing
Here I am
Lord I thank you.

Oh, that's my song now..
Don't think that with your composite (for DE) or with ur PUTME (UTME), you can gain it! Its by His grace, the Grace of whom u serve and bliv in!

Its like a dream, when I was informed that FUNAAB is currently uploading the 2nd batch, I was like oh, when told that three DE candidates have testified to it. I slot in ma reg no and Alas! There it was: congratulations, you have been offered admission! Although the course I'm given is not yet shown, but...I'm appreciative to God my help!

I ran out of bed into the church to praise Him who has done the marvellous thing.

They r still uploading it, that's y they didn't alert it on the portal yet! So just try and be checking till ur joy is confirmed!
Ur testimony is coming too...don't loose hope, @d same time, don't bliv ur whatever score can/will gain the admission for u! Bliv in God, not ur Scores!

#shallom
thanks for the word of encouragement.... wish u success ... congrat
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Nunushokoto: sorry 2 bother yu bt pls i dnt undastnd wot yu mean by payment portal no available

Nd can i go ahead nd print d admisn page tho m nt paying anytin nw?
What I meant was that when I checked mine too, it told me that the FUNAAB payment portal is unavailable that I shd re-check later...to tell us how to go abt the payment. They sure will inform us on what next to do, but that will be when they r done wif the uploading things, I think.
As for me, I don't think its necessary to print this current admission page yet, as it doesn't even show the course offered let alone the duration...it'll be done(printed_out) on jamb website I think.#JustSaying

Let our Ogas @d top enlighten us more o.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2014
HEADYWORLD: thanks for the word of encouragement.... wish u success ... congrat
U welcome sir. Thanks and same congrats to u in Jesus' name.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tjones007: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Here I am,
I'm still standing
Here I am
Lord I thank you.

Oh, that's my song now..

#shallom

Love it. God is in control.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls help me check my status n funaab websyt ooo.its nt loadin on my phone 47302327ec
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Heeyanuh: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Here I am,
I'm still standing
Here I am
Lord I thank you.
Oh, that's my song now..
Its like a dream, when I was informed that FUNAAB is currently uploading the 2nd batch, I was like oh, when told that three DE candidates have testified to it. I slot in ma reg no and Alas! There it was: congratulations, you have been offered admission! Although the course I'm given is not yet shown, but...I'm appreciative to God my help!CHECK JAMB SITE TO KNOW D COURSE U WERE GIVEN.
#shallom
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Heeyanuh: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Heeyanuh][/quote]CHECK JAMB WEBSITE TO KNOWBD COURSE U WERE GIVEN.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Starprince2: Pls help me check my status n funaab websyt ooo.its nt loadin on my phone 47302327ec
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Starprince2: Pls help me check my status n funaab websyt ooo.its nt loadin on my phone 47302327ec

funaab's website is busy @ the moment
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Starprince2][/quote]

congratulations.. u av bin offered admission

1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2014
hzamani:

okay... thanks
. welcome
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Simran94: . welcome

the one I used to check my jamb's result... I stl av it... can I re-use it?? I only used it once
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Champion01(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Silvvy: Microbiology here i come!!! Im so happy i didnt write Jamb or Post utme or waec more than once. God thank You!!! My life is jst going as planned...glory be to God
Congrat bro. Add me on whatsapp:07032534211 or 2go with d same number. We're in d same dept
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jasdine(f): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2014
baye2023: Any D.E applicant fr BEM offered admission yet?
Morning fellas, dis is actually my first tym of dropping a comment here, bin following u guys all along... Promised myself I wuld drop sumfin here as soon as my name comes out and with God on my side, here I am!!... It is God, not me.. Was offered BEM with a composite of 83.4%... So so happy... Wen u believe in God, derez nofin He won't do for u, Nothing is impossible for Him to do, dat I believe... I am a living testimony... For those who are yet to see deir names, don't give up, God is still working and I know everything wuld turn around for ur good IJN.. Kip on prayin, kip on believing and kip on saying positive finz to urslvz.. God is dere for U and he wil neva let u down... SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Champion01(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2014
harrimania: Congrats to all! Newly admitted Microbiology drop ur number. Mine is 08063526724
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2014
HEADYWORLD: me nko... 3:72 of 4:0 from fed poly ilaro... make we wait na...

chai! Boss of life.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2014
stop blabbing about ur compo again joor! the firxt list is about merit while d second list consist of vc list and staff slot so continue sitting down at home and expect ur admision to come...2nd list no be merit list na Influence list.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.