Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (569101 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
geedot: This school admission is not plain at all.. How will it be? When they don't release cut-offs for each courses.. How do you get to know if you met the merit list or not..
Came here to check for ma cousin and all the crap I'm seeing here is not encouraging at all. She's got comp. of 56%, going for micro-biology. 1st and 2nd list gone and her name still missing..
Ma advice for peeps here is that even if you're planning on sitting for jamb again, pls try pick a school that their admission is transparent(or little transparent) and work hard and don't forget to pray too.. With God all things are possible..
Your time will not pass you by..
As for ma cousin, she's going for UI next year, their post-utme is 100questions(25each of ur jamb combo) and its very cheap, jamb standard.. All the best...
bros crap as in
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by geedot: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Donkunxex:
bros crap as in
all the posts concerning how dubious the admission is, was just pained because of ma cousin's involvement actually..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
geedot: This school admission is not plain at all.. How will it be? When they don't release cut-offs for each courses.. How do you get to know if you met the merit list or not..
Came here to check for ma cousin and all the crap I'm seeing here is not encouraging at all. She's got comp. of 56%, going for micro-biology. 1st and 2nd list gone
are u sure her comp. is 56%? hw did u calculate it pls..cos its almost impossible 4 a sci student nt to get a course at least if nt their course

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Judee99(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
any1 admitted for Hospitality nd tourism or home science?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
baye2023: INTIATION GONE WRONG:

A cult group [Funaab chapter] was caught during deir intiation...Saw it on Tvc news live...hmmmmm

Hmmm if true. I wonder zero tolerance for cultism Av posted earlier no school is 100% immuned from the behemoth called cultism.

If admission merit standard and integrity can be compromised in funaab. Zero tolerance to cultism id no exception in funaab too
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by geedot: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jamzig1: are u sure her comp. is 56%? hw did u calculate it pls..cos its almost impossible 4 a sci student nt to get a course at least if nt their course
iono, if u say so, with what I've read here, its possibility is 99.9%..
Don't sweat too much, I ll ask her how she calculated it and feed you back with the response..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Citysetuponhill(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls i need urgent answer
How are the D.E candidates going to check their admission status from jamb?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Heybrahack: It is possible that Vc is in darkness on injustise stuff my people.

I heard He is very straight and plain man, that believes on merit, all egunje for workers he stopped it.

Its people around him i guess !

Lolzzzz, can he monitor everything? I've seen 30% post utme score (jambite) that was admitted for EPS due to bribe...is that merit? A student chose Accounting and had 51.3% composite was given EPS due to long leg, even Accounting student with 58% composite (well calculated) wasn't admitted talk less of given lower course, I've seen 58% and 59% composite not admitted into COLMAS in which I calculated their composite as well...MERIT ko, MERCY I...no cut off mark, nothing nothing, even some Jambites are intelligent than Predites; money speaking abi? Pre degree has made COLMAS, I don't think Funaab can produce good graduates in that college

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by micolaj: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ogunleke48:

Lolzzzz, can he monitor everything? I've seen 30% post utme score (jambite) that was admitted for EPS due to bribe...is that merit? A student chose Accounting and had 51.3% composite was given EPS due to long leg, even Accounting student with 58% composite (well calculated) wasn't admitted talk less of given lower course, I've seen 58% and 59% composite not admitted into COLMAS in which I calculated their composite as well...MERIT ko, MERCY I...no cut off mark, nothing nothing, even some Jambites are intelligent than Predites; money speaking abi? Pre degree has made COLMAS, I don't think Funaab can produce good graduates in that college
30%? no no ar u crious?, drop deir reg no let's verify
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
ERCROSS:
As in... i dnt need to change it abii ?

No, you don't need to change it.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
horllarh: i got a message from funaab ict telling me that my admission will be cancelled if i did not pay the acceptance nd other fees, they said my name has been on the 1st batch nd i have to pay before 28th of this month. abeg i have been checking again and again, funaab admission portal keeps telling me, sorry you are yet to be offered admission.

Hmmn strange. You should check jamb website for your admission status, save the SMS you were sent by Funaab ICT, and go to the school's admissions office ASAP (with relevant documents)

What's your score and chosen course?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ogunleke48:

Bro thinking funaab will probably not produce good graduates in Colmas is laughable,mind you I have met intelligent and fantastic students from that college and I must say the sky is just a starting point to those guys. A shabby admission process does not point to the fact that all those admitted to Colmas are dull brains#my opinion #

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
ikeola6: Bro thinking funaab will probably not produce good graduates in Colmas is laughable,mind you I have met intelligent and fantastic students from that college and I must say the sky is just a starting point to those guys. A shabby admission process does not point to the fact that all those admitted to Colmas are dull brains#my opinion #
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
ikeola6: Bro thinking funaab will probably not produce good graduates in Colmas is laughable,mind you I have met intelligent and fantastic students from that college and I must say the sky is just a starting point to those guys. A shabby admission process does not point to the fact that all those admitted to Colmas are dull brains#my opinion #
i totally agree with u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ERCROSS(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
rkarang:

No, you don't need to change it.
Kkk. Thankz a bunch broh...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Olubodef(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Y are u displaying ur ignoratium on dis thread simply because u were declined admission.... Instead of u lamenting and gnashing ur teeth,y nt try 2 let go of dis and find out d reason u were nt offered admission in orda 4 u nt 2 stumble on d xame stone again.....
And concerning producing gud graduate,d best result for 2013/2014 session first semester is 4rm COLMAS... D guy had 5.0
Ogunleke48:

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
pellycute: Please,female roomate is needed,i'm in 200level..FWM
100 or 200 level..
By the way,MUSLIM.
Thanks..reply asap or call
how u doing
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by SlimHighBeeKay: 12:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Came here to check for ma cousin and all the crap I'm seeing here is not encouraging at all. She's got comp. of 56%, going for micro-biology. 1st and 2nd list gone and her name still missing..
Ma advice for peeps here is that even if you're planning on sitting for jamb again, pls try pick a school that their admission is transparent(or little transparent) and work hard and don't forget to pray too.. With God all things are possible..
Your time will not pass you by..
As for ma cousin, she's going for UI next year, their post-utme is 100questions(25each of ur jamb combo) and its very cheap, jamb standard.. All the best...

she may av a wrong sub combo in jamb....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Viewing this topic: Bibbzy, Bimfo( m )

Bibbzy, U still dey awake??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bibbzy(m): 2:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Bimfo: Viewing this topic: Bibbzy, Bimfo( m )

Bibbzy, U still dey awake??
oga bimfo! Nah so we c am o! lol...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bibbzy(m): 2:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Olubodef: Y are u displaying ur ignoratium on dis thread simply because u were declined admission.... Instead of u lamenting and gnashing ur teeth,y nt try 2 let go of dis and find out d reason u were nt offered admission in orda 4 u nt 2 stumble on d xame stone again.....
And concerning producing gud graduate,d best result for 2013/2014 session first semester is 4rm COLMAS... D guy had 5.0
oga! Free us jor! Who knws if d guy runz d 5.0 ni? Cus 4 dat sch i doubt if dia is sumtin unrunzabl! Lol... Grama of awa tym! (unrunzable)

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Hi every one,I just made an account today (getting the hang of NL already) I applied for pre degree in UNAAB iv never been to abeokuta
I am from the south B.Y, I want to know how the hostel is and the school and everything
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Bibbzy: oga! Free us jor! Who knws if d guy runz d 5.0 ni? Cus 4 dat sch i doubt if dia is sumtin unrunzabl! Lol... Grama of awa tym! (unrunzable)
Runz result In Funaab?? hahahaha guy you are funny. Some people had 5.0 in Coleng too and mind you Funaab ain't easy,those who "runzed" their know how their result is already..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Olubodef(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Smh cwiously...... U can't runs result in funaab
Bibbzy: oga! Free us jor! Who knws if d guy runz d 5.0 ni? Cus 4 dat sch i doubt if dia is sumtin unrunzabl! Lol... Grama of awa tym! (unrunzable)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Olubodef: Smh cwiously...... U can't runs result in funaab
is that sooo?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Olubodef(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2014
No student av d audacity 2 offer lecturer money in orda 2 av a gud grade..... Se na DR adebiyi u wan bribe,abi na,VC pikin u wan bribe..... If u av som1 in funaab,u can ask
mdee1: is that sooo?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
ProdigyLoco: Hi every one,I just made an account today (getting the hang of NL already) I applied for pre degree in UNAAB iv never been to abeokuta
I am from the south B.Y, I want to know how the hostel is and the school and everything
An ex per degree student should help this guy out now.
Well just prepare your sch fee and accommodation money too,sch hostel in the mini campus can be gotten through connection and that's why it is quickly occupied.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
mdee1: is that sooo?
lolz, wat do u expeect them to say? its deir skul nah, so dey will surely hype it, even if dere is runz, do u tink dey will admit it? Av not seen any undergraduate that will admit that there is result runz in his/her skul even if its done....was it not d same unaabites that told us admission is STRICTLY based on merit, only to find out that their wuruwuru is of d highest order, d skul is overhyped jare.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2014

One needs to see beyond one's nose..... Some girls know what I'm talking about.

However, I think that 5•0 student is just brilliant and smart.

Have a nice day ahead wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by fikfat: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
My jamb status stll dey sey no admission yet wen my name don cum out on funaab merit list. Aph abeg wetiin I fit do nd is dere anybody else experiencing dis abi na only me
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2014
ikeola6: An ex per degree student should help this guy out now.
Well just prepare your sch fee and accommodation money too,sch hostel in the mini campus can be gotten through connection and that's why it is quickly occupied.

Thanks bruv

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.