Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570456 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mayayinks(f): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
I mayb wrong or nt. If u r comparing schs like oau, unilag etc to funaab. Haba nw. some sch r older than funaab. Funaab na small pikin beside oau. So let jus join hands n make it develop d way we want. And do u kwn dat fresher's will always behave like one bt jus give some time n u will b surprise. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adesam09:

e be like say u know wet in I dey talk...

I still dey laugh ontop the Ankara and T-shirt.
abeg where did u see them? are freshers in school already??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jasdine(f): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
I swear, like say una know Wetin dey my mind concerning dese pples dress sense.... I know u don't av to dress nauty or expose all ur God's given gifts because u want to dress well but dere r ways u will dress and pple will know u don't av to be told before u realise u luk great... In a particular skul, a girl dat doesn't wear earrings or any form of jewelry was given d best dressed on campus... She doesn't expose her body and she doesn't even wear trousers n she was voted d best dressed... D way u present urself is d way pple will address u.. ... Abeg, nobody shuld nail me to d cross o, just my opinion... Not talking to anyone in particular, just me asserting my beliefs...

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2014
@Everyone, its alright for now, why not let us resume b4 we start making conclusions on dress mode of freshers. We have not even seen each other, by the way @d_guy who said he saw less glamorous dressing during post utme, hope u knw that less than 50% of post utme candidates were admitted so u can't judge d few number of students admitted by the large number u saw that day..i rest my case
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Make I no talk.. lipsrsealed
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bigfat: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2014
cheesy

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 5:02am On Oct 31, 2014
pseudonomer:

You're talking like someone who is clueless(no insult intended pls, I don't know a better word to use) about University life. A staliite* will easily identify a fresher by their dressing, talks and walks. If you like spend 10yrs after secondary school before getting admitted to a university, you will still act like a fresher... Unless you've passed through a tertiary institution before.

Be it OAU, Be it Unilag, or Harvard... Freshers are usually very young, and their lifestyle is usually different from that of uni's but gradually, they will adapt. I got admitted to Unaab in my early 20s, though I've attended a uni before coming to Unaab. I've got some peeps I'm 4-5yrs older in the depart, I've got some that are 3-7 years older than me so It is distributed evenly(the age class). University is where you will find different type of people, the oloshos, the church girls/boys, the street girls/boys, mummy's pet, grandma and so on...

At the university, you can choose whatever lifestyle you want... You have the power to choose your cliques... The kind of people you wanna relate with, the kind you don't wanna talk to, you want to be social, a loner, a psycho, runs* boy or girl.. The university will provide you with the resources...

And my main point... The girl that looks like 16yrs to you in 100L may turn out to be the biggest girl on campus in 2yrs told. People changed a lot after getting to the university.

2go or no 2go doesn't determine Maturity or class...

People doesn't really use 2go again because there's better chat app but doesn't mean it's meant for kids, will you say because people doesn't use myspace again since the invention of facebook means myspace is for kids.

I use 2go to kill boredom...

You av said it all same way i descended so low to the level of you younger folks to kill boredom when i av lesser consultancy job at hand.

God has given us power to chose btw narrow way and broadway. Narrow way leads to salvation and broadway leads to destruction

On dress sense what requires is modesty. So long u are modest and neat you will luk appealing. I am aversed to nudity form of dressing cos i dont bliv you av to expose your God given pride as a lady to get the attention of men. There is beauty in simplicity and beauty is in the face not exposed tatoo breast and other vital reserved part of the body which is exclusively meant to be exposed to future partner.

Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaketh so we can logically discern the kind of thought being projected in the mind of the guy that raised dressed code issue. His mind is being propelled by the spirit of lust cos the primary focus should av been how to survive academically in the university environment and not about classic chicks or babes.

All told, within the university system you can be reformed or deformed the choice is for the students.

Pseudo u entered university in your early 20s i still want to bliv u still dey early 20s as your picture and dat of your sister suggests. Otherwise if you are in late 20s nau you don become papa for campus be dat and should av bn out of funaab for long.

I guess you are not growing old like my folks dont tell me you are in your early 30s ooh

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2014
bobbyspeed:

You av said it all same way i descended so low to the level of you younger folks to kill boredom when i av lesser consultancy job at hand.

God has given us power to chose btw narrow way and broadway. Narrow way leads to salvation and broadway leads to destruction

On dress sense what requires is modesty. So long u are modest and neat you will luk appealing. I am aversed to nudity form of dressing cos i dont bliv you av to expose your God given pride as a lady to get the attention of men. There is beauty in simplicity and beauty is in the face not exposed tatoo breast and other vital reserved part of the body which is exclusively meant to be exposed to future partner.

Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaketh so we can logically discern the kind of thought being projected in the mind of the guy that raised dressed code issue. His mind is being propelled by the spirit of lust cos the primary focus should av been how to survive academically in the university environment and not about classic chicks or babes.

All told, within the university system you can be reformed or deformed the choice is for the students.

Pseudo u entered university in your early 20s i still want to bliv u still dey early 20s as your picture and dat of your sister suggests. Otherwise if you are in late 20s nau you don become papa for campus be dat and should av bn out of funaab for long.

I guess you are not growing old like my folks dont tell me you are in your early 30s ooh

Lol...actually I'm in mid 20s... My sis is in her early 30s... She's 7yrs older than me. We are blessed with young look in my family. I will send a pic of my bro that is in her mid30, the ones that's are in their late 30s, and our first child that's 40+ on bbm. I swear you won't believe it.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
You nailed it sir @bobbyspeed...thats all that should be said, he dat has ear let him hear
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Jamzig1:
You nailed it sir @bobbyspeed...thats all that should be said, he dat has eyes let him read

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by peluscoten(f): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2014
THANK GOD IS FRIDAY
GET 10% OF ALL YOUR PURCHASES FRM 1GB UPWARD ON ETISALAT. WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR? PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Jamzig1:
You nailed it sir @bobbyspeed...thats all that should be said, he dat has ear let him hear
.GBAM .i don't understand this peeps sef..they are yet to start school and all they care abt are other people's dress sense..i now understand why a lot of freshers struggle in their first year. They are more focused on keeping up appearances that laying a good ,solid academic foundation in school.. .y'all better buckle up.FUNAAB isnt UNILAG or OAU.. Face your studies

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
johncasey1:
.GBAM .i don't understand this peeps sef..they are yet to start school and all they care abt are other people's dress sense..i now understand why a lot of freshers struggle in their first year. They are more focused on keeping up appearances that laying a good ,solid academic foundation in school.. .y'all better buckle up.FUNAAB isnt UNILAG or OAU.. Face your studies
I dnt knw how fashion adds to one's CGPA...i guess thats y there are diff classes of degree
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jamzig1:
I dnt knw how fashion adds to one's CGPA...i guess thats y there are diff classes of degree
it's still not a taboo to have both good fashion sense and a high cgpa.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nov 23 is supposed to be resumption date and the hostel site is still not updated nawa o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Education01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
This is why alternative course of action is highly pertinent in all areas of Human endeavor. So many candidate wrote the last Utme. many qualified for the next phase (post utme) while many more had lesser than the required score to write post utme. well, after post utme, many aspirants qualified for admission while many more scored below cut off mark.
ask yourself!
presuming i had an alternative course of action, wouldn't i have been better off?
Yes! you would have been better off!!
don not rely on jamb alone. the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination (IJMBe) is an A'level program which offers admission into 200level of any university and any course of your choice in Nigeria. Join your jambite colleagues in 200level next session
the 2015 registration is still on sale but for a short period of time.
Check page two (2) of any Jamb Brochure to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University admission in Nigeria
for more info and enquiries, visit
www.ijmblink.com
like us on facebook page 'IJMB LINK'
follow us on twitter @ijmblink
join us on BBM Channel: C00126233
Add us on whatsapp: 08035528553
send us a mail: administration@ijmb.com
success to you all.........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mayayinks(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
mdee1:
Nov 23 is supposed to be resumption date and the hostel site is still not updated nawa o
let wait n see wat happens as from monday.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
donsalvy:
it's still not a taboo to have both good fashion sense and a high cgpa.
yeah i know, its good to have both but nt to make fashion a priority over academics...i think i have both
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jamzig1:
yeah i know, its good to have both but nt to rate make fashion a priority over academics...i think i have both
good, cuz we don't want deeperlife fashion in the hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
donsalvy:
lolz, na dat1 i no want o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
donsalvy:
This post clarifies exactly what i'm talkimg about..its is none of your business the way other peeps dress...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
johncasey1:
This post clarifies exactly what i'm talkimg about..its is none of your business the way other peeps dress...
kk

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thats Why it is called Higher Institution.. It does not concern you what other people does or wear, Just mind your business! Every1 cant be the same thing and behave the same way..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bimfo:
Thats Why it is called Higher Institution.. It does not concern you what other people does or wear, Just mind your business! Every1 cant be the same thing and behave the same way..
GBAM
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
bobbyspeed:

without mincing words,i must say i realy like ur discretion nd i cn find sum sense in it.i hope peepz reading dz wil aswel figure out d truth as i hav done,thanks sir nd God bless!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
This thread is slowing dieing off,funaab should release their academic calender jare.The wait is killing.

To the subject of disscuss.Is everyone in highly social schools like oau,unilag,uniben et al powerful dressers if the answer is no then this accussation is baseless and unneccessary.

Moreso,you haven't met all freshers in funaab or did you see all of us on the postutme day?So stop generalizing.

Every higher institution has it's mix of good and bad in all aspects.We can only pick the side we wish to belong to.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by vykta: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2014
LoooL... Typical FUNAAB fresher... Before u enter u'll b like wtf r dey wearing wen we get thr things will change bla bla bla... Den u enter Dress Over Well... 1st Semester result comes out u go begin dey sleep 4 Church... No b say Good Dressers no dey pass o! But wen u enter FUNAAB d way UNILAG peeps go make u feel odd wen u dress shabily na d way FUNAAB peeps go make u feel odd wen u dress good... I rem wen dey 1st introduce COLMAS everybody was like thank God o... Social Life go improve... Now go check out dose wey dey enter Final Year now... Dey don blend wif FUNAAB lifestyle... Who wan go house after long search 4 Admission? Wen dey give u d Impression say Wack Dressing Goes Along Wif Good Grades U Go Mellow... In Between many peeps still dress very well sha and dey aint doing bad academically... Its all about what is Upstairs jare...

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Jasdine:
. Itz 100% true cos I culd rmba d last tym I went to WAEC office at ogba, I was told I can only b given my GCE certificate and if I'm collecting my SSCE/WAEC Certificate, I shuld go to d school I finished from...

Ok,seems my last resort has just been shattered,I thought I could boycott my greedy school by collecting my original ssce certificate at waec office, my secondary school is asking for an exorbitant fee of 12,000 for me to be in possesion of my original certificate.I guess I have no other option now than to succumb to their whims and caprices.

Sad
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2014
vykta:
LoooL... Typical FUNAAB fresher... Before u enter u'll b like wtf r dey wearing wen we get thr things will change bla bla bla... Den u enter Dress Over Well... 1st Semester result comes out u go begin dey sleep 4 Church... No b say Good Dressers no dey pass o! But wen u enter FUNAAB d way UNILAG peeps go make u feel odd wen u dress shabily na d way FUNAAB peeps go make u feel odd wen u dress good... I rem wen dey 1st introduce COLMAS everybody was like thank God o... Social Life go improve... Now go check out dose wey dey enter Final Year now... Dey don blend wif FUNAAB lifestyle... Who wan go house after long search 4 Admission? Wen dey give u d Impression say Wack Dressing Goes Along Wif Good Grades U Go Mellow... In Between many peeps still dress very well sha and dey aint doing bad academically... Its all about what is Upstairs jare...
Bro anyone whose Cgpa has been hit either by Agboola,Lasisi et al will have no time to dress well.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2014
ikeola6:
Bro anyone whose Cgpa has been hit either by Agboola,Lasisi et al will have no time to dress well.
So dressing shabilly and looking like a wretched man,will make your cpga rise automatically abi?

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by vykta: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
ikeola6:
Lool una dey Hear so... Hehehe
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dondiggy: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Let's just forget about the dressing ish, it doesn't determine ur cgpa or how exposed you are. The guys complain about how shabishly the post ume students dressed, I hope u recognized their faces because by second semester they would have blend in and know how things work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.