Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570338 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Maricson99: 5:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Haa,, all dis essay stuff pisses me off alot, d tym i suppose to use 4 revisin all wat am readin all dis while, i'm damn usin it for essay writin... Gosh, i dnt even knw wat 2 do wit all dis confusin essay but i knw sometin for sure dat writin ur name @ d back of d essay is stil d same tin writin it in front,. Afterall i av already printed mine, nd i wrote all wat dey asked on top of d A4 paper or watever dey called it,,. I'll just advice u guys 2 do ur best ab d essay nd leave d rest.. D main thin is d post jamb,,cox NO TYM...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Jamzig1: ...i cant xplain more than wat i hav said..its as simple as dat..dats all i knw
its nt d same tin o. Go bck nd chck ur photocard or even ur result slip
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Hard copy to be submitted in an A4 sized file, marked with the Name of the Candidate, the JAMB Exam no, and Course of Study at the back at the Post-UTME venue. This means that the hard copy shld be in an A4 sized file. We are 2 ryt our name, exam no nd course at the back of the file nd it shld be submitted at the exam venue. To avoid confusion break it down. We have "hard copy to be submitted at the post utme venue", "in an A4 sized file..." is just explaining hw it shld be submitted. Tank u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Nunushokoto: me,7.30am,mpb01 hall
. What batch are you ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Maricson99: Haa,, all dis essay stuff pieces pisses me off alot, d tym i suppose to use 4 revisin all wat am readin all dis while, i'm damn usin it for essay written... writing Gosh, i dnt even knw wat 2 do wit all dis confusin essay but i knw sometin for sure dat written writing ur name @ d back of d essay is stil d same tin written writing it in front,. Afterall i av already printed mine, nd i wrote all wat dey asked on top of d A4 paper or watever dey called it,,. I'll just advice u guys 2 do ur best ab d essay nd leave d rest.. D main thin is d post jamb,,cox NO TYM...

Please don't take this as an insult, I guess you didn't write the essay yourself, because if you did... You need to work on your English.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Jelailah: its nt d same tin o. Go bck nd chck ur photocard or even ur result slip
u still dont get it...dat other examination numba u are talking abt concerns jamb alone...if u wrote neco/just ask a neco candidate, u will see dat "registration number" was called "exam number"...tink of it well wat does funaab need ur centre &sit number in jamb 4?? just saying..u can as well ask an adult
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Codedrock:
I do think 500 words is damn too much..

Guys, do u think this people are gonna read upto 35,000 applicants essay?

They are just 6000 applicants now.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
u guyz should stop confusing tinz..funaab has ntn to do with ur jamb centre&sit numba..its d reg numba they always refer to..when u started reg was it nt ur reg numba u used to login? wat abt d.e applicants did they also write jamb nd hav centre&sit number?..if d essay was marked/screened is it nt reg numba they will use in locating candidates in their database
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by famouswheelz(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
pseudonomer:

Please don't take this as an insult, I guess you didn't write the essay yourself, because if you did... You need to work on your English.
Guy the correction to much now. At least you got his msg
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
pseudonomer:

grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Jelailah: its nt d same tin o. Go bck nd chck ur photocard or even ur result slip

Yhu leave am o...I dun tell am sha.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
dharay99:

we go see who is correct on thursday
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
dharay99:

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
famouswheelz:
Guy the correction to much now. At least you got his msg
And aw is that too much??.. He even apologized b4 he made the correction...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2014
phemmyjohnson: Confusion galore on here!! The outlay for the essay
The school asked for your Name, Didn't they know your name b4??
The school asked for your Examination Score, do you wanna tell me funaab don't know your score already?
The school asked for your course of study, are you telling me they don't know ur proposed course already?
The now ask for your Examination Number, you are saying it is a mistake.
They have every f*cking info about everybodi so y'all shud just fill in whatever they ask appropriately..
•You might as well write your Reg number along with ur exam number..
Make sure ur exam number is there sha..
Simple!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
te
author=Jamzig1]u guyz should stop confusing tinz..funaab has ntn to do
with ur jamb centre&sit numba..its d reg numba they always refer
to..when u started reg was it nt ur reg numba u used to login? wat abt
d.e applicants did they also write jamb nd hav centre&sit
number?..if d essay was marked/screened is it nt reg numba they will use
in locating candidates in their database[/quote]. Guy, funaab asked for our jamb exam number and not reg number. If they needed our reg number they would have written that instead of exam number. You said what does funaab need our exam number for, this might be a way of reducing the number of candidates because they know ppl like you think you are smart by saying they made a mistake by writing exam number instead of reg number. They asked for exam number nt reg number, so leave it as that and stop confusing students here.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Codedrock(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
pseudonomer:

They are just 6000 applicants now.
6,000 applicants??

As how please. I checked the stats it is still over 30000
on jamb's list please what happened??

I just wanna go register tomorrow
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2014
amhackdee: . What batch are you ?
a1
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Codedrock:
6,000 applicants??

As how please. I checked the stats it is still over 30000
on jamb's list please what happened??

I just wanna go register tomorrow
Why did unaab increase her cut off mark
Guy be informed, the numb of candidates s 6000
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tuunjii: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Free accommodation in ma room for just one person---preferably a Girl.....(if you r interested lemme know)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
pseudonomer:

grin U wicked
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Tuunjii: Free accommodation in ma room for just one person---preferably a Girl.....(if you r interested lemme know)

Mtchewww.. Ode!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Simran94]te
author=Jamzig1] Guy, funaab asked for our jamb exam number and not reg number. owk o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Jamzig1: u still dont get it...dat other examination numba u are talking abt concerns jamb alone...if u wrote neco/just ask a neco candidate, u will see dat "registration number" was called "exam number"...tink of it well wat does funaab need ur centre &sit number in jamb 4?? just saying..u can as well ask an adult
bros waec is different 4rm jamb. Y dnt u just go back nd chck ur photocard. U'll see it dere. Examinatn numba nd registratn numba dere re 2 different tins. I also wrote waec so i knw wat ure tlking about
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by younglordbm: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Shud we write an introductory paragraph abt ourselves
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jamzig1: u guyz should stop confusing tinz..funaab has ntn to do with ur jamb centre&sit numba..its d reg numba they always refer to..when u started reg was it nt ur reg numba u used to login? wat abt d.e applicants did they also write jamb nd hav centre&sit number?..if d essay was marked/screened is it nt reg numba they will use in locating candidates in their database
I think u re correct because tertiary institutions dnt need stuffs lyk examination number instead they use registration no buh z beta u have 2 printouts.1 for reg numba the other 1 with the exam numba incase of neccesity
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
younglordbm: Shud we write an introductory paragraph abt ourselves
hmmmmmn,i dnt fink xo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
i dnt know why people are trying to prove they are smarter than the school authorities, they asked for exam number and nt reg number so y dnt you just give them what they asked for? it is nt possible for them to write jamb exam number and expect everybody to write jamb reg number, let's try to be wise pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote
author=Tuunjii]Free accommodation in ma room for just one
person---preferably a Girl.....(if you r interested lemme know)[/quote] And you think a girl in her right frame of mind will contact you? Na wa o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Simran94: i dnt know why people are trying to prove they are smarter than the school authorities, they asked for exam number and nt reg number so y dnt you just give them what they asked for? it is nt possible for them to write jamb exam number and expect everybody to write jamb reg number, let's try to be wise pls
ooooh.what if u get there on thursday and they said wat we actually meant was ur reg numba nt d exam number.wat will u do?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tolutost: I think u re correct because tertiary institutions dnt need stuffs lyk examination number instead they use registration no buh z beta u have 2 printouts.1 for reg numba the other 1 with the exam numba incase of neccesity
Tanx mahn, u just said ma mind...dats Wah am gonna do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.