Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570503 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
drizzy009:
Bros Enny no dey use that kind thing joke o
Hope ure not d type dat do camouflage sha,? wearing Muslim outfit always?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
kiss kiss NO
Ennyhorlar:
Hope ure not d type dat do camouflage sha,? wearing Muslim outfit always?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
drizzy009:
kiss kiss NO
then I don't Av a problem with u bro
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2014
topnutch:

hen nw,wetin konsine 'medical' wit 'cultist/sponsor' form. #jstsayin#. i hope i answered ur question sha

U dint answer me oo.. U just insulted me.. tongue undecided
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 1:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
actually I don't rap with Muslims,,,, I detest dem sef,, especially dose with slimfited jalambia /hijab,,,, pls don't quote me pls o

Pls I Dont wanna Meet you.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
actually I don't rap with Muslims,,,, I detest dem sef,, especially dose with slimfited jalambia /hijab,,,, pls don't quote me pls o

But wait oo, Shey na Slim Hijab Atymat wear..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2014
atymat:
Why? I really want to know. if you don't tell me I won't leave you alone oo. I'm serious oo

Did U wear Slimed Hijab angry
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Bimffo:

Pls I Dont wanna Meet you.
ROTFL
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2014
hmmm
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Have you guys started your online course registration?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by topnutch: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Bimffo:

U dint answer me oo.. U just insulted me.. tongue undecided
dnt tell me u did nt undistnd d@ SIMPLIFIED 'no'.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by topnutch: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2014
pseudonomer:
Have you guys started your online course registration?
portal nt open yet
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2014
atymat:
Which one of them were you, the dark one or fair one
....abi u 2 na slimfited clothes and short hijab u dey wear...if na so i dnt want to meet u again...abeg i dnt want wahala
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2014
topnutch:

dnt tell me u did nt undistnd d@ SIMPLIFIED 'no'.

I do not understand.. tongue Oya, come and beat me..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Starprince2:
....abi u 2 na slimfited clothes and short hijab u dey wear...if na so i dnt want to meet u again...abeg i dnt want wahala
Which wahala are you talking about, anyway I dress according to my understanding of the essence of Islamic female dressing.
Bimffo:

Did U wear Slimed Hijab angry
I don't, you don see my pictures na
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
nawa oo...ennyhorlar..how can u detest ur fellow humans...i am a muslim nd i love Christians so much
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
atymat:
Which wahala are you talking about, anyway I dress according to my understanding of the essence of Islamic female dressing. I don't, you don see my pictures na
......gud luck to u if u dress according to the sheria of islam...i wl be hapi to meet u den......maybe on monday...bt pls im nt insulting u wen i said i dnt want wahala ...i have my reason 4 saying dat
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Please for those dat have started dier distribution,who did u first go 2 nd wot were d documents u submitted??

I intend startin my distribution on monday
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nunushokoto:
Please for those dat have started dier distribution,who did u first go 2 nd wot were d documents u submitted??

Check d form b,,,but currently d librarian is not around
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT IN FUNAAB:
When you decided not to go for lectures & a
friend call you that the lecturer want to do an
impromptu test (na to take next
available bus to school) no bathing, no
creaming, no makeup
That Moment when you Decide to Join
everybody to Shout "Noooo" and then the
Lecturer Points at you and decides to make you
a scape goat.
when you attend a symposium & item7
finished at the chair roll before yours
when you have to walk with bear foot from JAO
to SUB to repair your spoilt slipper.
When you enter cab on getting to your bustop
you cannot find your money/wallet.
when you are caught bonding with a friend
during exams and an invigilator tells you to go
and sit down alone on the podium.
when you shunt Mancot and a Man O War waits
for when you about to enter the bus and pulls
you away.
When you wear your best cloth to school and
shoe to school, only to get to Motion ground,
fall down and
also spoil your shoe and everyone is saying
"Ehya".
When you go Early for the Only Class you for
the Day and they tell you the Lecturer isn't
going to be coming and you're coming from
Obantoko.
when you redo a particular e-exam 3times and
you are still invited for call back.
When you stand on queue for ATM inside
Funaab, for Like an hr, on getting to your turn,
it shows "temporarily unavailable".
When you want to do Fresher registration, after
queuing for hours and it gets to your turn, the
Exams and Record Unit Registrar says he is
done for the day.
When you Jump through the Window to enter
Shuttle and then the Glass Breaks.
like if any of this has ever happened to you, add
yours too.
Share with other Funaabites.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Can sm1 still apply 4 sch hostel at dz tym
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nunushokoto:

There are 4 places U ave to distribute too.. undecided

1. Ur HOD

2. Senate

3. Library

4. Health Centre..

I am sure, U ave been cleared at ur HOD's office..

Go to senate next, with all the original Copies.(Stamped and Unstamped)

Library is Next year..

Health Centre has a Fixed date..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bimffo:

There are 4 places U ave to distribute too.. undecided

1. Ur HOD

2. Senate

3. Library

4. Health Centre..

I am sure, U ave been cleared at ur HOD's office..

Go to senate next, with all the original Copies.(Stamped and Unstamped)

Library is Next year..

Health Centre has a Fixed date..
Tnx for dat ansa.nw i get a clearer picture of evritin bt i hv one more qstn. I av been to d HODs office to stamp my form E nd i was given a departmental clearance form which i was asked to bring on monday,my qstn is dat is it after i submit d clearance form dat i wl be given a file
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Starprince2:
Can sm1 still apply 4 sch hostel at dz tym
No
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nunushokoto:
Tnx for dat ansa.nw i get a clearer picture of evritin bt i hv one more qstn. I av been to d HODs office to stamp my form E nd i was given a departmental clearance form which i was asked to bring on monday,my qstn is dat is it after i submit d clearance form dat i wl be given a file

I dont know how Ur Department does its stuff.. But I think U ave to fill the Departmental Clearance form b4 given a File..

In my Department, U pay the 1,500 dept. dues, U will be given the file and the Clearance form to fill. U fill it within 30 minutes. U arrange Ur Documents with it, then U are given a small Paper that U ave been cleared.. Then U arrange it with all ur documents, and U go to senate, Library and Health Centre..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bimffo:

I dont know how Ur Department does its stuff.. But I think U ave to fill the Departmental Clearance form b4 given a File..

In my Department, U pay the 1,500 dept. dues, U will be given the file and the Clearance form to fill. U fill it within 30 minutes. U arrange Ur Documents with it, then U are given a small Paper that U ave been cleared.. Then U arrange it with all ur documents, and U go to senate, Library and Health Centre..
Tnx alot. So huz office do i go to wen i get to d senate buding nd wot do i tell d person
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nunushokoto:
Tnx alot. So huz office do i go to wen i get to d senate buding nd wot do i tell d person

Look for the woman or Man that gave you the File and Disc stuff.. tongue

Immediately U enter Senate building, Just go to ur right, U will see Exam and Records offices..

Or just Ask a security man in the senate building for Exams and Records office.. You will get to meet the man or the woman that issued out the File and Disc.. (Ur College and Record officer)

Then U get to submit all Ur documents and Departmental clearance.. (U must arrange it the way we were asked to arrange it, Unless U wont like their response undecided)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Bimffo:

Look for the woman or Man that gave you the File and Disc stuff.. tongue

Immediately U enter Senate building, Just go to ur right, U will see Exam and Records offices..

Or just Ask a security man in the senate building for Exams and Records office.. You will get to meet the man or the woman that issued out the File and Disc.. (Ur College and Record officer)

Then U get to submit all Ur documents and Departmental clearance.. (U must arrange it the way we were asked to arrange it, Unless U wont like their response undecided)
Ok,tnx bt d woman dat gave us d file nd disc was still in colplant as at friday
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by DrTI(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT IN FUNAAB:
When you decided not to go for lectures & a
friend call you that the lecturer want to do an
impromptu test (na to take next
available bus to school) no bathing, no
creaming, no makeup
That Moment when you Decide to Join
everybody to Shout "Noooo" and then the
Lecturer Points at you and decides to make you
a scape goat.
when you attend a symposium & item7
finished at the chair roll before yours
when you have to walk with bear foot from JAO
to SUB to repair your spoilt slipper.
When you enter cab on getting to your bustop
you cannot find your money/wallet.
when you are caught bonding with a friend
during exams and an invigilator tells you to go
and sit down alone on the podium.
when you shunt Mancot and a Man O War waits
for when you about to enter the bus and pulls
you away.
When you wear your best cloth to school and
shoe to school, only to get to Motion ground,
fall down and
also spoil your shoe and everyone is saying
"Ehya".
When you go Early for the Only Class you for
the Day and they tell you the Lecturer isn't
going to be coming and you're coming from
Obantoko.
when you redo a particular e-exam 3times and
you are still invited for call back.
When you stand on queue for ATM inside
Funaab, for Like an hr, on getting to your turn,
it shows "temporarily unavailable".
When you want to do Fresher registration, after
queuing for hours and it gets to your turn, the
Exams and Record Unit Registrar says he is
done for the day.
When you Jump through the Window to enter
Shuttle and then the Glass Breaks.
like if any of this has ever happened to you, add
yours too.
Share with other Funaabites.

Lmao! Abt 3 of these av happened 2 me..dat of d ATM,dat of reg omo dat 1 pain me no be small especilly d fact I was being a gentleman n allowed a fyn babe 2 shunt.
Abeg hu dey luk 4 room8 @ gate..add up wit 08169599570 whatsapp
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
**singing**
I remember when I was coming from Night Class
[@12:56am]
I saw Alhaja she was collecting that thing in the dark cheesysmiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by xheyi: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
sup dudes! am an aspirant of funaab , wanna study agric extension and rural development pls I need sum1 to enlighten me and tell me wat d course entails..... Tanx!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bimffo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
rkarang:
**singing**
[@12:56am]
I saw Alhaja she was collecting that thing in the dark cheesysmiley

Hahahahahahahaha.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.