Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570203 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Bimfo:

U go get joor. Calm down

OK na... #gimme 1 pack of chilled 5alive to take calm down. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2014
[size=16pt]This thread must reach 110 pages before d ending of this month o[/size] grin cheesy grin [size=20pt]GUDNYT SHA[/size]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ogedengbedamilare: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2014
This is to inform all aspirants of
Federal University Of Agriculture,
Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the first batch
admission list is. out.

Aspirants can now proceed to check their
admission status online by visiting
FUNAAB admission portal.

N.B
If you score above 50% and your name is not on the list. kindly call for urgent
asistance

For enquiry and info call ICT unit:
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by fagjub: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2014
please wen are they releasing the one for DE?? cause i'm really getting scared now!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2014
fagjub: please wen are they releasing the one for DE?? cause i'm really getting scared now!

E tire me o...DE list shd come out jawe...waiting for the fulfilment of His promise.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by succeed2: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Hi guyz, na d hear wey hear go dey hear come..... I GOT IT! Am 4 Mech Engr, but why don't they just let's see our courses now? God, U r sooooooo...ooooooooooooooooo good 2 me!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johnnyys: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Ellemuah:
Ur sis course?
Cmputer science.
2 ma frndz who HAVEN'T seen dias yet,jes dnt lose faith. All z wel! Esp to Ammy,Bosola,Wunmi nd co. 2nd batch's fr y'all.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2014
fagjub: please wen are they releasing the one for DE?? cause i'm really getting scared now!

Who dey scare U.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Citysetuponhill(f): 4:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Angelina996:
E tire me o...DE list shd come out jawe...waiting for the fulfilment of His promise.
Angelina996:
Angelina996:
same here o. I dey wait patiently 4d manifestation of His power
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 4:36am On Aug 23, 2014
ogedengbedamilare: This is to inform all aspirants of
Federal University Of Agriculture,
Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the first batch
admission list is. out.

Aspirants can now proceed to check their
admission status online by visiting
FUNAAB admission portal.

N.B
If you score above 50% and your name is not on the list. kindly call for urgent
asistance

For enquiry and info call ICT unit:
ogbeni gettout. Assist ma arss.... ]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 4:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg anybody who filled awaiting result here? were u giving admissn
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg where is our admission protocol officer peluscoten etal.

mk dem come giv us latest news from the senate and reason y management science aspirants are not given admission yet
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2014
[/color]good morning to y'all....
if you have been offered admission, just know that you have been given your course because this is the first list... I hope you all understand ..

and also
those of you who think that only pre degree students or science students were offered admission... that's a lie oo..
it's everyone

let's just keep praying to God... he will surely do it

that's my humble contribution [color=#990000]good morning to y'all....
if you have been offered admission, just know that you have been given your course because this is the first list... I hope you all understand ..

and also
those of you who think that only pre degree students or science students were offered admission... that's a lie oo..
it's everyone

that's my humble contribution
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Syno5: 5:37am On Aug 23, 2014
ve u started seeing ur course to those who ve been offered admission
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 5:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning guys, I still can't see my course sad
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2014
johnnyys:
Cmputer science.
2 ma frndz who HAVEN'T seen dias yet,jes dnt lose faith. All z wel! Esp to Ammy,Bosola,Wunmi nd co. 2nd batch's fr y'all.
. I was also admitted and I put in for computer science, what was your sis post jamb score and composite?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 23, 2014
johnnyys:
Cmputer science.
. I was also admitted and I put in for computer science. what was your sis composite score?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2014
hzamani: [/color]good morning to y'all....

and also
it's everyone

and also
it's everyone

that would be very nice if this is true o, wow my dream course.
so happy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2014
hzamani: [/color]good morning to y'all....

and also
it's everyone

and also
it's everyone

. how are you sure it is our course we were given?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyyy: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Simran94: . how are you sure it is our course we were given?
abeg u sure? My course?. Well na registrar me knw, maybe him go authorize ict say make gimme my course.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by fikfat: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2014
morning guys,wat a beautiful new day
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by isoh(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by peluscoten(f): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2014
bobbyspeed: Abeg where is our admission protocol officer peluscoten etal.

mk dem come giv us latest news from the senate and reason y management science aspirants are not given admission yet
d admission for. mgt WS only for predite its 2nd batch DAT jambite will b included.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Can some1 ans me pls...does the 1st batch include those who used awaiting result or not cos i see no reason y i shouldnt be in d 1st batch 4 civil engr with compo of 52.27 when my frnd who didnt use awaiting result was admitted with compo of 51 for elect/elect pls i need urgent ans
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2014
mdee1: that would be very nice if this is true o, wow my dream course.
so happy

YEAHH... which course did u put in for
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2014
I used awaitin b4 nd av upload it since the 2nd day waec came out ....now its telling me you are yet to be offered admission....does dat means that all awaitin cand shd wait 4 2nd batch
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Hey guy z how long wl it take for 2nd batch list to be out
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Simran94: . how are you sure it is our course we were given?

this is the first list, if you are been offered admission, that means you were considered over others and moreover there is no second choice... with the high rate of pple wanting admission, if u didn't pass up to ur cut off for the course u put in for ,just forget about the admission..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Starprince2: I used awaitin b4 nd av upload it since the 2nd day waec came out ....now its telling me you are yet to be offered admission....does dat means that all awaitin cand shd wait 4 2nd batch
finally sum1 spoke, we are in d same shoe bro,.i submitted my waec d day funaab opened d portal..wats ur course and composite?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2014
peluscoten: .
d admission for. mgt WS only for predite its 2nd batch DAT jambite will b included.

that's a lie Bro....
jambites also were offered admission in the first list for management
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by succeed2: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Starprince2: I used awaitin b4 nd av upload it since the 2nd day waec came out ....now its telling me you are yet to be offered admission....does dat means that all awaitin cand shd wait 4 2nd batch
Remember, peluscoten told us dis b4. It's well my bro... U'll surely av reasonz 2 laugh & testify. I wish i'd get 2 see u all there with me. Wishin u all d best!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2014
200 jamb p.jamb 45 course agric

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.