Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238091 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sam265: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Federal University of Technology Minna Niger state
Proposed Academic Calendar For The 2014/2015 Session
>>>>>>First semester : Monday 8th December, 2014 To Saturday 9th May, 2014.
(21weeks - 15weeks of Lectures and Examinations)
Monday 17th Nov - Sat 6th Dec. 2014-----------online reg for new students
Sunday 7th Dec. 2014 ---------------------arrival of all students to the campus
Monday 8th Dec.-19th Dec 2014-----------online reg for returning students
Monday 22nd- Saturday 27th Dec 2014-----Christmas break (1week)
Monday 29th Dec, 2014----------------Lecture commences for all students
Thursday 22nd Jan. 2015-----------Matriculation ceremony of new students
Saturday 31st Jan. 2015---------Convocation for award of degree and....
Monday 20th April-Saturday 9th May2015----First semester Examinations for all students (3weeks)
Monday 11th May-Saturday, 17th May 2015-----SIWES(24weeks)
Monday 11th May-Saturday, 17th May 2015-------First semester break (1week)
Thursday 8th June 2015------School Board to consider First semester Results
Wednesday 24th June 2015------Senate to approve First semester Results.
(Note Every Wednesday of the week lectures to end by 2pm----Lecture free for sporting activities)

>>Second Semester, 2014/2015.. Monday, 18th May, 2015-Saturday 5th May 2015.(14weeks).

I got this from the fb page where dat image above was also shared as the Calendar of the 2014/2015 session!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Federal-University-Of-Technology-Minna-News-And-Events/300540590156433?fref=photo
Lekssy:
Djack nd mystery abeg tell us wats in da calendar for goodness sake.....#kudos bosses
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Luckyguy57(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
help me o my brodas an sisters..... game gul was written on mai primary skul certificate instead of game boi....wat shuild i do ooo

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Agbo19(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Luckyguy57:
help me o my brodas an sisters..... game gul was written on mai primary skul certificate instead of game boi....wat shuild i do ooo
tear it
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Luckyguy57(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
bros cant tear it oooo....am staying in Minna bt am frm kogite!.....wont go back tu kogi befor d reg commence
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Papacypaul:
"MIND UR P'S AND Q'S"
bro! If you wanna learn, Learn! Ur idea of TOO KNOW will lead u nowhere.

Just that Djhack is humble and relate with people here doesnt mean u cn write and unwrite.

Infact kudos to Djhack,Mystery,Lee,and Omazuo ,dy are wonderful Futmites! infact!If dia z a Northerner i will not forget it is Djhack!

Go to Futminna facebook page and futminna campus gist and see how people are asking questions and nobody to answer.

I think Djhack,graduated from p0ly b4 coming to Minna......The fact that dia z sometin on g00gle d0esnt mean it the scenario here in Naija.

BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT DIFFERS FROM ARCHITECTURE DEPARTMENT,the fact that dy relate doesnt mean dy ar dxame.
i didn't write abusive words to any1 here, b4 dy started and i dnt think wat i wrote was too much, i was only saying wat i knew, u ought to correct me and in a polite way ( courtesy demands it) i only counts dat as lack of courtesy!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Papacypaul:
"DIA IS NO ARCHI dept,BUILDING tech dept,its Archi tech "....ahahahah,how can you be so SURE?....0h my God!
51%
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Agbo19:
tear it

hahahaha...
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
sam265:
Thanks Hack, I tire for him too oh! definitely the quote of Albert that reads "Any man who reads too much and uses his own BRAIN too little falls into lazy habit of THINKING" need be consider here! My man not everyone who uses his or her head uses the brain too oh!
i can c u aren't reading jst bcz u want to follow albert, dats d more reason wy u lack d knowledge of simple English
i wasn't so sure b4, i heard frm a frm and had to browse comfirm it ....
no need to quarrel, lets stop, i'ave known wat i didn't know!!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
mindeymeen:

i can c u aren't reading jst bcz u want to follow albert, dats d more reason wy u lack d knowledge of simple English
NO QUALMS BRO! Life z abt learning and learning!! You even went on to state clearly dt i lack courtesy! That incredible
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sam265: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
lol... fine!!! thank God u now knw wat u've not known b4, d problem I had wit ur comments earlier is dat U wish to turn ur back to the truth, even when u knw it's true! Several authentic comments 4rm others quoted ur comments, but u still seem to be a primary school professor (though dat was den sha)... (u ursef think of it, don't u tink it's somehow irritating wen u're telling som1 d truth nd he was like He knows it already wen he didn't even know of a quarter abt it?). Anyway, am happy 4 u e-friend! smiley (y)
mindeymeen:

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Papacypaul:
NO QUALMS BRO! Life z abt learning and learning!! You even went on to state clearly dt i lack courtesy! That incredible
i didn't say so, u misunderstood mee, i was refering to Djack
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
sam265:
lol... fine!!! thank God u now knw wat u've not known b4, d problem I had wit ur comments earlier is dat U wish to turn ur back to the truth, even when u knw it's true! Several authentic comments 4rm others quoted ur comments, but u still seem to be a primary school professor (though dat was den sha)... (u ursef think of it, don't u tink it's somehow irritating wen u're telling som1 d truth nd he was like He knows it already wen he didn't even know of a quarter abt it?). Anyway, am happy 4 u e-friend! smiley (y)
i wasn't turning my back to d truth, its jst dat i found it diff to bliv Wikipedia could tell lies...lol...
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
sam265:
i wasn't turning my back to d truth, its jst dat i found it diff to bliv Wikipedia could display false info...lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
hey guys kudos to my ogas here o
just noticed something abt you freshers...some of you arnt appreciative..lyk u paid guys for the info u ar gettin...its rly not nice #just sayin#

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sladimeji(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Faitty20:
just noticed something abt you freshers...some of you arnt appreciative..lyk u paid guys for the info u ar gettin...its rly not nice #just sayin#
Some of u guys are acting like some kind of boss

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
sladimeji:

dawg, like seri0usly?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ulrich01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Faitty20:

lol. funny. well thank God you said some sha.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
sladimeji:

lol,funny to me sha.so wats wrng wit dat.person wen dey hlp u,wen u no pay,u need appr8 na.am nt tlkin abt boss tins ooo,me no get probs wit anyone,a gentle nigga.
4 dos dat said we lied abt 17th nov been online reg 4 freshers,hop u hav seen it 4 urslf.sumtin is nt yet dere on d site dos nt make it lie as its true just dat sumtins went wrong.u shud b happy 4 noin b4 its updated in d site,dats wat we call been more current dan evryone.if its on d site evryone nos bt do u tink is easy to tell u wat is nt yet on d site lik fr d new proposed calender wile ur in ur fadas house wetin 4 dem to upload it nd dey didnt nd 6th dec past,who will listen to u,vc ba,late reg tins b dat.i recall i said fut cn suprise guys anytim,luk no new yr break nd dem one strt lecture dec 29th lol.7th dec is fr all student to hav reported to skul.do u no been at home by nw as fresher u cn miss out so u guys shud tnk God u hv us here.hack,mystery,faith queen of math,blesswit,leeblis my classrep nd evry oda boss i greet u all

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by gbozy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
faity
Leebliss13:
dawg, like seri0usly?
sladimeji:

I commend guys dat ve been updating dis thread ,we Dnt owe dem neither do dey ask for anything in return for d help der rendering ,but I believe if one wants to help his fellow human ,student,stalite or freshers I tink d person is ready to take dat leadership role or responsibility nd shudnt be complaining dat d freshers aren't encouraging enuf, even if dey aren't encouraging u guys ,u shud be less concerned abt it nd keep doin d gud work u are doin ,u all were once freshers nd u all knw Aw inquisitive nd worrysome dey can keep be abt admissions nd stuff, so please keep doin Wat u are doin nd Dnt mind negative or discouraging comments, at d same tym respect every individuals opinion nd welcome der questions nd inquisitiveness .tanks

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Every blessed set, there's always e-fight. You new guys should take things easy. Well, you too will soon get to this stage and know what's up. Be grateful, please.

@Mystery and co, thanks jare. I saw the paper in school today. School is cool sha. New students aren't that in school.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ulrich01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omamuzo7:

lol,funny to me sha.so wats wrng wit dat.person wen dey hlp u,wen u no pay,u need appr8 na.am nt tlkin abt boss tins ooo,me no get probs wit anyone,a gentle nigga.
4 dos dat said we lied abt 17th nov been online reg 4 freshers,hop u hav seen it 4 urslf.sumtin is nt yet dere on d site dos nt make it lie as its true just dat sumtins went wrong.u shud b happy 4 noin b4 its updated in d site,dats wat we call been more current dan evryone.if its on d site evryone nos bt do u tink is easy to tell u wat is nt yet on d site lik fr d new proposed calender wile ur in ur fadas house wetin 4 dem to upload it nd dey didnt nd 6th dec past,who will listen to u,vc ba,late reg tins b dat.i recall i said fut cn suprise guys anytim,luk no new yr break nd dem one strt lecture dec 29th lol.7th dec is fr all student to hav reported to skul.do u no been at home by nw as fresher u cn miss out so u guys shud tnk God u hv us here.hack,mystery,faith queen of math,blesswit,leeblis my classrep nd evry oda boss i greet u all

lol. this is funny also. the first line part.. "u need appr8 na". this was a favour. you guys offered to help give info. and i for one appreciate every info that is been dropped here coz i know its not easy getting the info. buh when you say u need appreciate na, that's were it goes wrong. appreciation is a choice. and if one is expecting appreciation for every favour rendered then that person will stay stagnant. to top it all. you were once a fresher, and someone also helped during your time one way or the other. to you it felt right to appreciate the person for the effort buh to some people its not dir style to appreciate (which i might say is bad).

We human beings with diff character and different up bringing. as a gentle guy there r sm things one shud over look. every good deed is recorded in heaven. so weather one is appreciative or not. you helping yourself by performing good deeds

#just_saying

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Atobeia:
Every blessed set, there's always e-fight. You new guys should take things easy. Well, you too will soon get to this stage and see how things are. Be appreciative, please.

@Mystery and co, thanks jare. I saw the paper in school today. School is cool sha. New students aren't that plenty haven't come self.
i miss skul die.i go like dis skul new yr tins.hack hop we fit party fr ur crib.babe hw u dey na,flexin ur break ba
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omamuzo7:

i miss skul die.i go like dis skul new yr tins.hack hop we fit party fr ur crib.babe hw u dey na,flexin ur break ba
Lol's. Break is over for me now o. I have resumed.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
no 1 is begging for appreciation..was just starting something i noticed..i was here last year..know how it is....
sha till you enta skul and see tins for yourselves
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ulrich01:

lol. this is funny also. the first line part.. "u need appr8 na". this was a favour. you guys offered to help give info. and i for one appreciate every info that is been dropped here coz i know its not easy getting the info. buh when you say u need appreciate na, that's were it goes wrong. appreciation is a choice. and if one is expecting appreciation for every favour rendered then that person will stay stagnant. to top it all. you were once a fresher, and someone also helped during your time one way or the other. to you it felt right to appreciate the person for the effort buh to some people its not dir style to appreciate (which i might say is bad).

We human beings with diff character and different up bringing. as a gentle guy there r sm things one shud over look. every good deed is recorded in heaven. so weather one is appreciative or not. you helping yourself by performing good deeds

#just_saying
bros i dnt hav probs wit boss tins cos evrybody is boss as i said earlier nd fr appr8 part i cnt recall anyone askin me to hlp him or her here.actually i dnt care abt d appr8,wat is dere in dis life,wat will tnk u or no tnk add to me or my cgpa.durin our tym we had little or no old student den to guild us,we hlp one anoda by sharin our experience nd hw we did tins.so we decided on our own nt to allow new student go tru wat we went tru,hack n odas pls feel free to correct me.
U guys shud no dat informatn is power,most of us u c here are highly current abt d goins in futmx weda were are @home or skul.we no dey dull.
Onetin dou shud b clear,even dou we dnt need anyones appr8 u guys shudnt frustrate us either.just an advice lol.
Party tins on my mind djhack

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Atobeia:
Lol's. Break is over for me now o. I have resumed.
dts gud,am cumin on tuesday.hop u nova begin jack ooo
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Atobeia:
Every blessed set, there's always e-fight. You new guys should take things easy. Well, you too will soon get to this stage and know what's up. Be grateful, please.

@Mystery and co, thanks jare. I saw the paper in school today. School is cool sha. New students aren't that in school.
Aiit.. Dats Good to hear. Planning to check in on wednesday to knw whatsup and as well collect some kind of materials from ma engineering peeps dah re on SWEP now.. Whish us all a stress free reg and happy resumption.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mystery007:
Aiit.. Dats Good to hear. Planning to check in on wednesday to knw whatsup and as well collect some kind of materials from ma engineering peeps dah re on SWEP now.. Whish us all a stress free reg and happy resumption.
yes oooo,we wish fr a stress free reg ooo cos dnt understand if dat skul site is still alife or dead.hop dey are nt designin a new website lol wit new domain.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
sladimeji:

Whats dis Man, didn't xpect such thing from you.. Who is acting like boss?, though i knw u might not be refering to me but it just doesn't sound right man, if u ask me, i will say u re kind of taking it too far. Please lets be one on dis thread.
@Leebliss, abeg mek e end like dat. I understand where he is coming from when u posted some kind of infor and was saying nobody shld ask you anyfin, and if dey like dey shld believe and all dat, u Bleep for dah aspect too. U knw say na freshers dem be and as humans, dey will definintly ask questions to be sure. So abeg mek peace reign!!

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omamuzo7:

yes oooo,we wish fr a stress free reg ooo cos dnt understand if dat skul site is still alife or dead.hop dey are nt designin a new website lol wit new domain.
Lolz.. All d best for dem. If dey like mek dem do wetin dey like, we dey na team 8th December things on our Mind
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mystery007:
Whats dis Man, didn't xpect such thing from you.. Who is acting like boss?, though i knw u might not be refering to me but it just doesn't sound right man, if u ask me, i will say u re kind of taking it too far. Please lets be one on dis thread.
@Leebliss, abeg mek e end like dat. I understand where he is coming from when u posted some kind of infor and was saying nobody shld ask you anyfin, and if dey like dey shld believe and all dat, u Bleep for dah aspect too. U knw say na freshers dem be and as humans, dey will definintly ask questions to be sure. So abeg mek peace reign!!
sir yes sir!
.0mamuz0, dm0ritz 1 0f maths kingd0m i hail y0u sir.
.0m0,i hear say my h0d d0n release timetable 0h... The man call me t0day they halla say,why i never resume... It is well 0h.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Leebliss13:
sir yes sir!
.0mamuz0, dm0ritz 1 0f maths kingd0m i hail y0u sir.
.0m0,i hear say my h0d d0n release timetable 0h... The man call me t0day they halla say,why i never resume... It is well 0h.
Hmmm!!.. Dah ur H.O.D.. No get joy for una oo. Time table when school never resume sef, dere is God oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.