Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238469 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Godwin7403: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
I cant see any thing about pume in their site ohcheesy somebody help
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
This space is specially dedicated to Germany, World champions. 8-)
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Godwin7403: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2014
Wow this is great i started a new page. Pls pals lets make dis trend lively. The boredom here is sirusly anoyin fa. I rem last yr wen i was in unibadan thread it was all fun. Xo lets start by dropin our scoreswink mine is a palindrone number less dan 250 bt greater than 240
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Perchance, they have not featured it on their website. I.e they are yet to place the details on their website.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Godwin7403: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Are u also an aspirant@joannes
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Bzznhiyi: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Much thanks to u @bhaliz..
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Godwin7403: Are u also an aspirant@joannes

Yes.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Woooow. filled wit tension. any aspiring d.e stndnt in da aus
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Blessyswt(f): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Koladeblessing4: we will make it dis year
amen
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2014
So the much awaited date is out...d cuttoff still based at 180 xcpt engineering wch is 210 ....school of ict wch is 200 ... ..bio-chem n microbiology still @ 200 ...school of enviromental 190 excpt estate and Archy wch are 180 and 220 respectively .....mhen! Wishing u guy d best of lucks
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sunddy: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystery007: Atlast, d much awaited post utme/post d.e date has been fixed... 5th-6th august and 25th-26th september.. Visit d school site for more details.. Best of Luck to you Guys
baba, immediately i had read dis post i lost apetite 4 my breakfast not only dat goose pimple ran threw me. Baba God i dey ur syd oh! (sweating)
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by negz: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
sunddy:
baba, immediately i had read dis post i lost apetite 4 my breakfast not only dat goose pimple ran threw me. Baba God i dey ur syd oh! (sweating)
lol no worry God dey na to read anyfin n everytin for textbook
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sunddy: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
negz: lol no worry God dey na to read anyfin n everytin for textbook
|huummmmmm|
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Blessyswt: amen
Nawao.. Test and exams just hide you oo. Its been a while, how you nah?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonHisho: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oqa mystery ur numb is hiqhly needed..
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Khalidsarki: oga mysteryoo how fa about remedial form na??
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one year Preliminary Degree/IJMB programmes of the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 academic sessions. The University runs various Science and Technology based degree programmes in the following Schools:
The University runs various Science and Technology based degree programmes in the following Schools: Agriculture & Agricultural Technology; Engineering & Engineering Technology; Environmental Technology; Natural & Applied Sciences; Technology Education; Information & Communication Technology and Entrepreneurship & Management Technology.
The Pre-Degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 100 Level degree programmes of the University. While, the IJMB is one year programme for Advanced Level (A/L) subjects to prepare candidates for admission into Nigerian and foreign universities at 200 Level.
Entry Requirements:
To qualify for admission a candidate must have at least five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics and in any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB. The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings. For IJMB programme, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable.
Sales of Application forms has commenced since 1stJuly, 2014 and it will end on 30thSeptember, 2014.
Method of Application
Candidates are to log on to www.futminna.edu.ngto obtain instructions for the purchase of application forms.
Application form costs N5,000.00.
Please note that the centre is not liable to give reasons for rejecting any application, nor will it enter into correspondence on the subject matter with any applicant.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2014/2015 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna as follows:
UTME - Tuesday, 5th and Wednesday, 6thAugust, 2014
Direct Entry - Thursday, 25th and Friday, 26thSeptember, 2014.
Note: The screening exercise will be conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform.
Registration for UTME candidates will commence on Wednesday, 16th July, 2014 to end midnight of Saturday, 2nd August, 2014.
Direct Entry candidates will register on Monday, 8th September, 2014 to close on Monday, 22nd September, 2014.
Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (i.e. N1,000.00 for the Computer-Based-Test screening and N1,000.00 as University Processing Fee) through Interswitch platform.
ELIGIBILITY
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University Website in which case such candidates are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
(iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level.
(iv) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
(v) Candidates awaiting results must submit such results not later than Wednesday, 15th October, 2014.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: infoupase@futminna.edu.ngor call (08166735822) and (08055188756).. Happy sunday to you all.. Details now available on shcool's website

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
please I used maths, physic, eng, and economics for my jamb combo for conputer science is the combo owkay?? Or is there any need to change anytin if possible
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystery007 please can you share the link? I can't find it in their website
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Mystery007 please can you share the link? I can't find it in their website
try to use system fr beta view or just check d right top hand side of latest news.gudluck guys
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Omamuzo7:
try to use system fr beta view or just check d right top hand side of latest news.gudluck guys
Ok thanks. Here is the link for easy viewing. I didn't enabled JavaScript that's why i didn't see it.

http://www.futminna.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1055:20142015-post-utme-screening-exercise&catid=45:newsscroll
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystery007: This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2014/2015 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna as follows:
UTME - Tuesday, 5th and Wednesday, 6thAugust, 2014
Direct Entry - Thursday, 25th and Friday, 26thSeptember, 2014.
Note: The screening exercise will be conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform.
Registration for UTME candidates will commence on Wednesday, 16th July, 2014 to end midnight of Saturday, 2nd August, 2014.
Direct Entry candidates will register on Monday, 8th September, 2014 to close on Monday, 22nd September, 2014.
Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (i.e. N1,000.00 for the Computer-Based-Test screening and N1,000.00 as University Processing Fee) through Interswitch platform.
ELIGIBILITY
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University Website in which case such candidates are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
(iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level.
(iv) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
(v) Candidates awaiting results must submit such results not later than Wednesday, 15th October, 2014.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: infoupase@futminna.edu.ngor call (08166735822) and (08055188756).. Happy sunday to you all.. Details now available on shcool's website
please I used maths, physic, eng, and economics for my jamb combo for conputer science is the combo owkay?? Or is there any need to change anytin if possible
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
thizojosky: please I used maths, physic, eng, and economics for my jamb combo for conputer science is the combo owkay?? Or is there any need to change anytin if possible
These are the subject combos; For computer Science it is English Mathematics Chemistry and Phy.

http://www.futminna.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=297:olevel-subjects-requirement&catid=37:manimenu
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
thizojosky: please I used maths, physic, eng, and economics for my jamb combo for conputer science is the combo owkay?? Or is there any need to change anytin if possible
hmmm!!!.. Ur case nob here, why would u choose economics for computer science. Well anyway, d deed has been done, d best thing to do now is to change to anycourse which ur jamb subject combo fits in. U can try changing to surveying and Geo-informatics or Library and Information Technology though its geography dah u re to going to write in post utme instead of economics
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
oga mystery thanks for the information u're d best man here. . I saw it on d website buh it seems the registration has not commence. Or is there a website for registration
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Khalidsarki: oga mystery thanks for the information u're d best man here. . I saw it on d website buh it seems the registration has not commence. Or is there a website for registration
Yea, its like d reg has not commenced yet but just be at alert coz dey might start anytime soon
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystery007: Yea, its like d reg has not commenced yet but just be at alert coz dey might start anytime soon
okay man
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystery007: hmmm!!!.. Ur case nob here, why would u choose economics for computer science. Well anyway, d deed has been done, d best thing to do now is to change to anycourse which ur jamb subject combo fits in. U can try changing to surveying and Geo-informatics or Library and Information Technology though its geography dah u re to going to write in post utme instead of economics
so there is no course I can apply and write economics, and can I change the subject I wrote in jamb wen am writing postume
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bhaliz44(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mystery007: Yea, its like d reg has not commenced yet but just be at alert coz dey might start anytime soon
bro can i change from microbiology to fisheries?... and if i can wah are my chances. got 213 in jamb though thanks cool
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
thizojosky: so there is no course I can apply and write economics, and can I change the subject I wrote in jamb wen am writing postume
There re courses dah u can change to and still write economics, in ur post utme courses lke estate management and co. Nah, u can't change any subject, u can only change course
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
bhaliz44: bro can i change from microbiology to fisheries?... and if i can wah are my chances. got 213 in jamb though thanks cool
Yea, u can. Try and score above 200 in ur post utme and u re in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.