Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (237799 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rapaltar:

Nt a standard bro...

100 lvl in fut mx, i neva went to class once... All i did was photocopy notes and read materials...am an Atheist..dnt belong to any campus fellowship... And errrr... I was on a 4.6 at d end of 100 lvl.... So ur afforementioned guidelines are nt a standard....*hope say my english d error free*..
i support u jawe!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sladimeji(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thunday1005:
Pls anybody frm d faculty of AGRICULTURE
I dey here bro...agric econs and extension
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rapaltar:

Nt a standard bro...

100 lvl in fut mx, i neva went to class once... All i did was photocopy notes and read materials...am an Atheist..dnt belong to any campus fellowship... And errrr... I was on a 4.6 at d end of 100 lvl.... So ur afforementioned guidelines are nt a standard....*hope say my english d error free*..
the fact that you arnt praying doesnt mean pple or sum1 is prayin for you.."jst sayin"

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Faitty20:
the fact that you arnt praying doesnt mean pple or sum1 is prayin for you.."jst sayin"
sowi i meant isnt prayin for u
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
dnt tink there is any problem with the primary school testimonial i used mine last year.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ezicool9(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
pls i need anwers oooo, ARE WE GOING TO SUBMIT PRIMARY SKUL CERTIFICATE, OR TESTIMONAIL,,, COS I DONT AV ANY NOW OO
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Faitty20:
dnt tink there is any problem with the primary school testimonial i used mine last year.
R u fr real? So we can use d testimonial u mean?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Faitty20:
l0l,prayer z lyk waiting for a Train in the airport ,it will never come
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
to all D.e/utme is like some school tht their admission list is not out the students check thiers on Jamb site and wen d list came out it corresponded.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yinbanjonic:
to all D.e/utme is like some school tht their admission list is not out the students check thiers on Jamb site and wen d list came out it corresponded.
that is how it always be, but in few cases d course may change and not correspond.

So if FUT has forwarded dia full list to Jamb, Jamb shud hv uploaded it all
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yinbanjonic:
JAMB WEBSYT dont go for now,mayb dy wanna update sumtin too

*update:its back and natin new
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by segzybobo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wonder y fut minna just dey dull person, ,,,,,,, others schools (UI, uniben, unn etc) has submitted there list to jamb and even uploaded it on there school website and I heard that tomorrow is the deadline for schools to submit there list ..... I just wonder what futminna is waiting for cus the time is going.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thunday1005:
Tanks,i ave all dat wat abt primary school testimonal or result
ya its amng.any bt d result highly prefared so play safe.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
segzybobo:
I wonder y fut minna just dey dull person, ,,,,,,, others schools (UI, uniben, unn etc) has submitted there list to jamb and even uploaded it on there school website and I heard that tomorrow is the deadline for schools to submit there list ..... I just wonder what futminna is waiting for cus the time is going.
u nova c anytin yet.kip addin cos dull u na strt.soon u go forget abt jamb status n focus on fut wahala.no fear,dere is no cos fr alarm,u just need it to prepare fr it bt if u don dey shout dull me nw,hmmmmm wen enough dullin dey wait den u nova ridi fr fut.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omamuzo7:

u nova c anytin yet.kip addin cos dull u na strt.soon u go forget abt jamb status n focus on fut wahala.no fear,dere is no cos fr alarm,u just need it to prepare fr it bt if u don dey shout dull me nw,hmmmmm wen enough dullin dey wait den u nova ridi fr fut.
we don here jor,sey we neva skul b4? Abi u read for Wiki dh we b Novice?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
DonaldTrump:

R u fr real? So we can use d testimonial u mean?
yes
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Papacypaul:
l0l,prayer z lyk waiting for a Train in the airport ,it will never come
dats you bro
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Geewynn(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rapaltar:

Nt a standard bro...

love dis dude tho!!!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Geewynn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rapaltar:

Nt a standard bro...

love dis dude tho!!!
cool
Rapaltar:

Nt a standard bro...

love dis dude tho!!!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Faitty20:
dats you bro
i only wish instead of praying,i believe in WORK alone and not in BLIND FAITH..bcoz i try prayer several time and it doesnt work.

Just proof to me ,how prayer works.

Prayer is just a proof dt god doesnt exist.

You believe that only the 'WILL' of god will be done,then why are you praying? Since the Will of god z unchanging then why did you wanna change it bcoz of ur selfishness.

Eg,You wanna pass GsT 101,the unchanging WILL of god for you is to get 'C' in the subject for a reason known to HIM,but in your selfish desire you want 'A', so tell me Why you are praying?bcoz HE wont listen to you.

PRAYER IS A PLATFORM WHERE MAN USE TO CELEBRATE HIS IGNORANCE.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Agbo19(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Papacypaul:
i only wish instead of praying,i believe in WORK alone and not in BLIND FAITH..bcoz i try prayer several time and it doesnt work.

You believe that only the 'WILL' of god will be done,then why are you praying? Since the Will of god z unchanging then why did you wanna change it bcoz of ur selfishness.

Eg,You wanna pass GsT 101,the unchanging WILL of god for you is to get 'C' in the subject for a reason known to HIM,but in your selfish desire you want 'A', so tell me Why you are praying?bcoz HE wont listen to you.

shame on uuuu
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Papacypaul:

S.m.h..Well am not suprised since its coming from an Atheist
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by segzybobo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omamuzo7:

bro if I hear oooo.... but I haven't see any school that gives much stress like the polytechnic that I went to. Polystressnic ibadan.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by guruvick(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Abeg any house agent here who has one room selfcontain with kitchen to rent out in bosso... trekking distance to the school oh

Drop your phone number quoting me
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Agbo19:
shame on uuuu
shame on your dead brain!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mystery007:
S.m.h..Well am not suprised since its coming from an Atheist
and i dont tell you amah a Atheist!

Well,am not surprised also since its coming from a Religionist dh will quickly jump into conclusion
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
segzybobo:

bro if I hear oooo.... but I haven't see any school that gives much stress like the polytechnic that I went to. Polystressnic ibadan.
ROGER THAT.........IZA CLAR?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Papacypaul:
shame on your dead brain!
Guy na waoh! Fr u o

Dats a very childish statement up there by u i must say.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Faitty20:
yes
Thank u..i been don dey wonder hw i go tak go get am cos na d testimonial i get.
Tnx again.#ese
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Papacypaul:
and i dont tell you amah a Atheist!

Well,am not surprised also since its coming from a Religionist dh will quickly jump into conclusion
Am too Big to start exchangin words with someone i barely knw on a faceless forum like Nairaland. I will never stoop to dat level, God forbid bad thing.. From what i observed, think u wanted to start dah rubbish with Omamuzo7 but he ignored you so i will do d same
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
DonaldTrump:

Thank u..i been don dey wonder hw i go tak go get am cos na d testimonial i get.
Tnx again.#ese
Guy if you ask me, i will advice you to get it b4 coming to Mx. Dey might accept d testimonial for departmental/faculty reg but when it comes to submission of green file, dey fit no collect am oo. Speaking from experience though not directly ralated to me shaa but somebody very close to me. So abeg try get am b4 u come Mx
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mystery007:
Guy if you ask me, i will advice you to get it b4 coming to Mx. Dey might accept d testimonial for departmental/faculty reg but when it comes to submission of green file, dey fit no collect am oo. Speaking from experience though not directly ralated to me shaa but somebody very close to me. So abeg try get am b4 u come Mx
oga mystery do u tink they wld let remedial student stay off campus??

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.