Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D (4392 Views)

Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband / Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert / A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by chefdoeuvre: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tiwa Savage is showing that besides being a
diva and a multi talented singer she has all it
takes to take care of her husband, Tunji
Balogun popularly known as TeeBillz. She
shared the picture with her fans. This is the
kind of example our celebs should show our
young girls who lust after material things of
the world.
Tiwa Savage is seen pounding Yam, a native
Food in Nigeria, called “Iyan” otherwise
known as pounded yam. The delicacy is one
of the hardest food to make cause it requires
a lot of energy for pounding.
Tiwa Savage you just gained 10yards of Wife
Material to the one you already have.

Source: naijatunez.com/photo-tiwa-savage-pounding-yam-for-her-husband-good-wife/?utm_source=naijatunez+&utm_medium=naijatunez.com+

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Na her kitchen be dat?
Looks like a store to me
I no see nothin inside d odo o

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by Jojo4truth: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
There is nothing in dat mortal.
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by chefdoeuvre: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt: Na her kitchen be dat?
Looks like a store to me
I no see nothin inside d odo o
Naso mesef c am o
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by RAPMAN02(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
I think dah pic was taken b4 their wedding
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by Localamos(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why am I even commenting on this junk picture? It's not a kitchen, nothing inside the mortar and this thread will likely make fp. SMH
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by lildray(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
We aint stupid, how can she be pounding yam dressed like dat?
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by demmyluv90(f): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Y is the yam black
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by flolancracker: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
demmyluv90: Y is the yam black
grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by wheesin(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
and so ....celeb no be human being again. . angry i don tire for dis guy
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by Luxiana19(f): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2014
This pic is old... from wayy back
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by tyson99(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Luxiana19: This pic is old... from wayy back
Shalaye grin
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by greatcruz(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Nairalanders we can't be fooled. I am from yam producing and eating area of Naija. That stuff mortar is too small for pounded yam. Moreover, the backdrop does not look like a kitchen or do Divas cook in the mini parlour. Why should she pound yam when there are 'grounded yam flour'm or better still there is yam pounder ( a machine). lol
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam For Her Husband ;D by tpiadotcom: 4:23am On Jul 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO & PIC --reekado Banks Got Married On Stage Why Performing Katapot at ghana / Baby Michael Jackson As Grown To Be Unrecognizable Check Photos / (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.