Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 (963 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Mad Woman Holds-Up Traffic In Surulere (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 by determined: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello People,

Today, I saw a freshly mad woman, stark n*k*d on the streets of Lekki Phase 1.
I say freshly because she was fair in complexion, still looked very clean, her hair was intact and her body was not dirty with dust or mud.

My heart went out to her immediately, however, I couldn't do any thing about it, even if I wanted to.

In my head, it must be a clinical disorder, depression or simply JAZZ.

But more importantly, should we leave them wandering the streets?

Here are my questions:

1. Why are mad men and women in Nigeria always stark n*k*d? You don't see such in developed countries.
2. Why does everyone just go about their businesses even those they pass by? It seems like no one notices them.
3. Could they attack a good samaritan?
3. Is there any NGO or body that we can call their attention to these people?
4. What can I do next time?

It is highly demeaning and embarrassing to see such people on the road. She could be a sister, a daughter or a mother.

Even I am afraid to help.
Re: A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 by omiobo: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
PIx or it didn't happen.

If you want to help,help with wisdom. Not everyone deserves to be helped.
Re: A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 by pragmatistm(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
That is why they tag u third world country.
Re: A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 by determined: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
omiobo: PIx or it didn't happen.

If you want to help,help with wisdom. Not everyone deserves to be helped.

I don't need to put up the picture for perverts to please themselves.
Everyone knows what a n*k*d woman looks like.

So you can use your imagination.
I don't have time to make up stories that are obviously true as we can see all around us.

Like I said, its very demeaning and embarrassing. I'm sure if it were a n*k*d man, you won't be asking for his picture!
Re: A Mad Woman In Lekki Phase 1 by billyG(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2014
We hav naked men roaming d streets yu did not make a case 4 them b/c it is not embarassin & demeanin 4 u to see,this is gender bias.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For John Yakubu, Tortured For Faith / A 19years Old Boy Impregnated His Mother. / Why Do We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.