Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) (5160 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Pregnant Wife In New Jersey
News

East Orange Man Charged In Death Of Pregnant Wife

December 31, 2013 7:36 PM

EAST ORANGE, N.J.(CBSNewYork) — On Friday, authorities arrested an East Orange man in connection with the death of his wife.
At 6 a.m. on December, 27, officers were dispatched to an apartment at 39 South Munn Avenue, authorities said.
Upon arrival, they found Fatoumata Owoseni, 26, unresponsive. The Maryland woman was nine months pregnant at the time.
Fatoumata’s husband, Babatope Owoseni, 33, was arrested and charged with murder.

Owoseni is being held at the Essex County Corrections Facility, bail has been set at $750,000.
On Tuesday, Acting Prosecutor Carolyn Murray commended investigative and legal staff members for their work on this case and others.
“I would like to thank the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office Homicide Task Force investigative and legal staff, along with our state and federal partners who continue to work around the clock to solve these cases,” Murray said in a press release, “They have given up precious time with their loved ones to bring justice to these individuals that we have charged.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...pregnant-wife/

May God deliver his daughters from psychotic husbands in Jesus name
I hope he will face charges for double homicide.
A woman heavily due with child. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by pragmatistm(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Surely, the world is coming to an end. 2Timothy 3:1-5 is reaalyy apt.

1 Like

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Baby mama:

May God deliver his daughters from psychotic husbands in Jesus name
I hope he will face charges for double homicide.
A woman heavily due with child. cry cry cry

this is horrific - what a way to end/start the year. is she a nurse? the hubby looked like a perfect gentleman but then so did james holmes when he shot 12 people dead. what's with america & senseless violence?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fyS1tLlR278/UsVAYLb2PnI/AAAAAAACXYY/zhJosZ_0o_k/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
OMG
See his sexy bedroom eyes
Na the same eyes e take look im wife finish come delete her

I can't believe there is bail available in this case.I hope he doesn't flee the country
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Very very sad indeed! He should be locked up so many many years if found guilty.

But is he Nigerian like me or is he "Nigerian" like Michael Adebolajo.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Baby mama: OMG
See his sexy bedroom eyes
Na the same eyes e take look im wife finish come delete her

reports reaching me said he stabbed her.....i would hazard a guess that she's 99% in the nursing profession. the number of nurses that have been killed in the US in the last 10 years would fill the national stadium abuja to the brim........

yea, their neighbourhood is violent too. 110 homicides in 2013, 146 killings altogether. how's this place different from syria or iraq? babymama, i think it's time for you to relocate. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

reports reaching me said he stabbed her.....i would hazard a guess that she's 99% in the nursing profession. the number of nurses that have been killed in the US in the last 10 years would fill the national stadium abuja to the brim........

yea, their neighbourhood is violent too. 110 homicides in 2013, 146 killings altogether. how's this place different from syria or iraq? babymama, i think it's time for you to relocate. cheesy cheesy

I am not a nurse thank God grin
Bullets and daggers don't penetrate those of us that are not nurses
So nothing to worry about
I ain't relocating
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lekwanu fine bobo o bikonu
A killing stud muffin
Fine bobo killer
God forbid

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nashville: Very very sad indeed! He should be locked up so many many years if found guilty.

But is he Nigerian like me or is he "Nigerian" like Michael Adebolajo.

Going by looks it seems to me that he was either born here( in the USA) or raised here from childhood.i may be wrong.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by armyofone(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
bitting the american dust as in stress of living the Ameridream caught him huh undecided
the guy looked like someone who cant kill a fly, smh.
RIP ma'am

1 Like

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by armyofone(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

bad neighborhood ummmm scary. may God butter the bread of His children, amen.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Baby mama:

Going by looks it seems to me that he was either born here or raised here from childhood.i may be wrong.

Here as in America? If so, then he probably is American with a Nigerian name just like Adebolajo is British.

The Americans should claim their own!
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Poor unborn baby .

Poor woman.

Why go this far. I don't even know what to type angry
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nashville:

Here as in America? If so, then he probably is American with a Nigerian name just like Adebolajo is British.

The Americans should claim their own!

And if he wins a gold medal we claim him? grin
But seriously,stabbing a pregnant woman let alone one own's wife is just un fathomable

Who knows what happened sha
Could it be a dispute regarding the paternity of the unborn child
I can't think of any other reason a man would want to hurt or kill a pregnant wife
Not an excuse sha
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by ypepe: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Some peeps r deliberately avoiding this thread. They should come and give us the logical conclusion on what the woman did to hv warranted this.
If its a man that a woman killed now, adrenaline will be surging really high. All the lindas and dante and what hv u will start surfacing!

Maybe my post will attract them.
Since they know it all, they should come and explain to us why a sane man killed a pregnant woman.

Rip dear lady and unborn baby.

5 Likes

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Baby mama:

And if he wins a gold medal we claim him? grin
But seriously,stabbing a pregnant woman let alone one own's wife is just un fathomable

Who knows what happened sha
Could it be a dispute regarding the paternity of the unborn child
I can't think of any other reason a man would want to hurt or kill a pregnant wife
Not an excuse sha

What he did is not justifiable under any circumstance. The guy must be completely insane and should not be among normal people.

I just hate the fact that these oyinbos will say he is Nigerian now that he has killed someone. If he won Olympic gold I am sure they will not say he is Nigerian born. Anyhow, I am just guessing sha, he might be fully 9ja o.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Baby mama:

Going by looks it seems to me that he was either born here( in the USA) or raised here from childhood.i may be wrong.

this is hilarious....
so you mean you won't find our men born & bred in nigeria looking this way? i find this odikwa offensive....

1 Like

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Haba Coogar
I don't mean it like that na
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Baby mama: Haba Coogar
I don't mean it like that na

that was exactly what you meant & my feelings were hurt. sad
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:

that was exactly what you meant & my feelings were hurt. sad

The guy actually looks like you
Seriously
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Baby mama:

The guy actually looks like you
Seriously

just say it's me grin cheesy
dangote doesn't look like me, successful businessmen have no spitting image of me. na only wife-killer i resemble? okay o.....
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by armyofone(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2014
who dash monkey banana, claiming handsome now, mallam mai gworo kinda tongue

coogar:
just say it's me grin cheesy
dangote doesn't look like me, successful businessmen have no spitting image of me. na only wife-killer i resemble? okay o.....
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Any reason why nurses are being killed?
shocked

coogar:

Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 2:09am On Jan 03, 2014
lorretta u: Any reason why nurses are being killed?
shocked

it's a long story - babymama will lecture you on that.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:

it's a long story - babymama will lecture you on that.

I wanno know cod my hubby's young relative who is a nurse is planning to go work in the states for a year and come back
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by coogar: 2:15am On Jan 03, 2014
jennykadry:
I wanno know cod my hubby's young relative who is a nurse is planning to go work in the states for a year and come back

but this is an open secret in america now.....did you guys miss this back in the days?

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2008/08/nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-in.html?m=1
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:

but this is an open secret in america now.....did you guys miss this back in the days?

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2008/08/nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-in.html?m=1

Holly Molly look at them looking all innocent
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by armyofone(m): 2:29am On Jan 03, 2014
about time nig ladies do other job apart from nursing.

lorretta u: Any reason why nurses are being killed?
shocked
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Coogar since that article,there has been at least 4 other cases excluding this one
The university lecturer in Pennsylvania
The pharmacist in Florida
The ( who knows what he is ) in atlanta
And other knucklehead I don't remember which state
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2014
We love money
Don't blame us smiley
Baby mama: Coogar since that article,there has been at least 4 other cases excluding this one
The university lecturer in Pennsylvania
The pharmacist in Florida
The ( who knows what he is ) in atlanta
And other knucklehead I don't remember which state
armyofone: about time nig ladies do other job apart from nursing.

Baby mama. Rise to the occasion. smiley Coogar says you know why nurses suffer violence in the US. Me dey curious.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by armyofone(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2014
while waiting for baby mama, the thing is after working long hours, will you still be able to play wifey, cook real pounded yam and not ola ola iyan, clean, do bed mistress etc?
when you dont, your man will say your eye don open and must deal with you grin grin
abeg load fridge with frozen pizza bo jare.

lorretta u: We love money
Don't blame us smiley Baby mama. Rise to the occasion. smiley Coogar says you know why nurses suffer violence in the US. Me dey curious.
Re: Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2014
He can't try that. Based on what I see now. The dream husband. I pray he doesn't change tho. But if he does and it becomes unmanageable, I know where the door is.
armyofone: while waiting for baby mama, the thing is after working long hours, will you still be able to play wifey, cook real pounded yam and not ola ola iyan, clean, do bed mistress etc?
when you dont, your man will say your eye don open and must deal with you grin grin
abeg load fridge with frozen pizza bo jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / How One Couple’s Wedding Photos Became An Internet Meme / He Cheated And Blames Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.