Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason (3331 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / My Past, Present And Future (my Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Surely you've ever seen a picture of a famous character history hiding one of his hands in his coat, when posing for a portrait. 's answer to the question is not very difficult to answer, and if you are diligent and the dark secrets of Freemasonry look. 'll see in the Masonic origin of the " hidden hand "or "hidden hand ", well known in English as" hidden hand "and the powerful men of politics ( or use) the sign in famous portraits.

For the complete photos visit http://ossycorner..com/2014/01/femous-present-and-past-world-leaders.html

Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Is this world coming to an end?
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2014
grin
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by AsAPJregz(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Illuminati sign fine
but it also means ok
just saying oo
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by jovi: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is for the nairaland forum coordinator. I know you may want to promote certain posts to get traffic to your site. But I feel some amount of social responsibility should go into what type of posts are allowed. The pope leads millions of Christians/Catholics and It is time you stop allowing such posts especially on front page. Can we say a kind of 'new year resolution'. Not just about the pope but about other people. If you are Christian, remember ' Do not bear false witness against your neighbour' it's one of the commandments, do not promote false news and also it's a form of leadership being displayed.
We all talk about getting Nigeria right..But have we ever stopped to think that it also starts with my job as a wife, husband, Doctor, blogger? Thanks ...

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
jovi: This is for the nairaland forum coordinator. I know you may want to promote certain posts to get traffic to your site. But I feel some amount of social responsibility should go into what type of posts are allowed. The pope leads millions of Christians/Catholics and It is time you stop allowing such posts especially on front page. Can we say a kind of 'new year resolution'. Not just about the pope but about other people. If you are Christian, remember ' Do not bear false witness against your neighbour' it's one of the commandments, do not promote false news and also it's a form of leadership being displayed.
We all talk about getting Nigeria right..But have we ever stopped to think that it also starts with my job as a wife, husband, Doctor, blogger? Thanks ...

The fact is he was part of them
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
shocked
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by PrinceJoe1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
U fool! Who told u he is part of them, don't blasphem! Let God not strike dat ur heavy head into two! Mumu!
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Prince Joe: U fool! Who told u he is part of them, don't blasphem! Let God not strike dat ur heavy head into two! Mumu!

U are such a fool for writing thrash without any fact that your late Pope was never a member, do your research, it is u and all those your likes ridiculing Christianity that God will strike. Idiot
Re: SHOCKING: Pope leads Present And Past World Leaders In Illuminati/freeemason by Ossycool: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Morachi Shows Off His ‘well Endowed’ Girlfriend / Dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Which Of These Men Kissed Genevieve Nnaji The Most (PIC).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.