Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ir Shell And Book Reader - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ir Shell And Book Reader (1066 Views)

My PS2 Didnt detect My Card Reader ! Help ? / How Can Help Me With Adobe Reader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ir Shell And Book Reader by sniperwolf(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hi Guys I have a PSP slim With firmware 3.90. Does anyone know where I Can get the above softwares. The ones I downloaded are not working on my PSP, but the work on my friend's. Pls send me a link on where I can download that of slim
Re: Ir Shell And Book Reader by Infoseye(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
sniperwolf:

Hi Guys I have a PSP slim With firmware 3.90. Does anyone know where I Can get the above softwares. The ones I downloaded are not working on my PSP, but the work on my friend's. Please send me a link on where I can download that of slim

Try changing your kernel to 3.9 in the recovery menu and try it again if it does not work i will upload mine here ok, And the irshell is also a book or ebook reader also if u can get it to work later.
Re: Ir Shell And Book Reader by femzy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
@infoseye; u didnt even ask the dud if he's using a CFW or an OFW?
Re: Ir Shell And Book Reader by Infoseye(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
femzy:

@infoseye; u didnt even ask the dud if he's using a CFW or an OFW?

You are right

@poster what firmware are u using? If u r using a ofw it will not work, unless you using a Custom firmware(Hacked Psp)
Re: Ir Shell And Book Reader by WebMonk(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
Hi fellas.

I just got a PSP today, "Phat" version, with OFW 3.03. Is there a way to downgrade WITHOUT the GTC Method? cry

sniperwolf:

What's special about 1.5 mine is 3.03 and I play games from my memory card and what's the meaning of homebrew

Hey sniperwolf, if you can you could show me how this works. thanks in advance
Re: Ir Shell And Book Reader by grock1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ sniperwolf your friend is using a custom firmware, that is y he can use irshell and book reader. If there is no 'm33' at d bak of d 3.90 [like the one i provided below] at the system information under settings in your psp, that means you're runnin an official firmware. . .'You don't need any kernel to run irshell or bookr' . .Some people don't even know d meaning of kernel, before talking . .Anyway, go to computa village to hack it, or if u wana do yourself, email me and i wil teach u how to do it. . .

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Usable In Nigeria? / FIFA 14 / Looking To Mod A CECH-3001A PS3 OFW 3.70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.