Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

An Unappreciated Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unappreciated Experience (550 Views)

An Unappreciated Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unappreciated Experience by Aliangel2008(f): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Yesterday I was travelling from Abeokuta to Ibadan &after boarding a vehicle, I had to alight for incoming passengers to go to the back seat.As I stepped my foot out, my trouser got stuck to the raised chair and the next thing I saw was......my cloth shreded.
Luckily I had a snow jacket tied round my waist & I thought to myself; "if only I had an extra~cash I would have gone by air."
Now my question is, by land or by air which would u prefer &why?

Re: An Unappreciated Experience by Vicjustice: 2:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Aliangel2008: Yesterday I was travelling from Abeokuta to Ibadan &after boarding a vehicle, I had to alight for incoming passengers to go to the back seat.As I stepped my foot out, my trouser got stuck to the raised chair and the next thing I saw was......my cloth shreded.
Luckily I had a snow jacket tied round my waist & I thought to myself; "if only I had an extra~cash I would have gone by air."
Now my question is, by land or by air which would u prefer &why?
First, let's hope that you don't get bashings from narrow thinking conservative Someone for dressing up in pants (trousers).
As for your question, i would prefer flying, but i am concerned about the management of the Nigeria aviation industry, and i am one of the few people calling for the industry to be taken over by Europeans or Americans: Why so?
Because, in Europe, a plane with a faulty light bulb is grounded until the bulb is replaced, but in Nigeria, a plane with a faulty engine could be allowed to fly with passengers on board

1 Like

Re: An Unappreciated Experience by Aliangel2008(f): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks VicJ, I didn't wear d jeans cos of any1 buh my safety.So they can kiss d devil's ass 4 all I care.
& I didn't even indicate that I had to travel down to kd not knowing it was torn.Thank heavens 4 d jacket. tongue

(1) (Reply)

474 Nigerians Arrive From Bangui,central African Republic / Document Requirement For A 60 Years Grandma Visting U.k / Australia Enquiry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.