Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Day Gtbank,uyo Locked Out Customers And Made Them Beg - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Day Gtbank,uyo Locked Out Customers And Made Them Beg (571 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / President Barack Obama Gets Locked Out Of White House (watch) / Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Of Oyo State Locked Out Obj And Gov. Alao Akala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day Gtbank,uyo Locked Out Customers And Made Them Beg by brushparke(m): 4:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Yesterday was an unusual seen in Uyo when customer service relations was at its lowest ebb at the only branch of GTbank PLC in uyo. Even though GTBank has established its self as a major bank in the country, they do not appear to consider their customers in Akwa Ibom as worthy for proper treatment if the event of yesterday January 2, 2013 was anything to go by.

Read more: http://uyocalyaxis.com/day-gtbankuyo-locked-out-customers-and-made-them-beg/#

Before i proceed, i want to state here that i am well aware that a bank can choose to close it banking hall for business at 12 noon if it so desire as that is probably within its right and purview. And bank policies are basically the prerogative of the said bank. However, i also believe whatever policy a bank implements should be at the best interest of the customers.

This is a point that should not be over emphasized.

GTBank PLC, Uyo suddenly decided to close its banking hall to business by 3.30pm without any prior notification of the general public or its customers. Many of the customers I spoke with were angry at the bank's attitude for not considering that fact that a working individual will usually try to catch up with banking services just before 4pm.

http://uyocalyaxis.com/day-gtbankuyo-locked-out-customers-and-made-them-beg/

Another was mostly annoyed at not being informed prior to now especially as he had to come from Ikot Ekpene only to meet a notice on the Bank's door which another customer claimed was not there in the morning when he first came to the bank.

Many customers refused to leave hoping that if they persisted, the doors will eventually be opened for them to enter. Well it never happened.

My question is, if Akwa Ibom is so insignificant to the bank, so much that, apart from having just one branch in the entire state, it has now reduced banking hours by 30 minutes to the dismay of customers,wouldn’t it be better they make a complete exit?

http://uyocalyaxis.com/day-gtbankuyo-locked-out-customers-and-made-them-beg/

Re: Day Gtbank,uyo Locked Out Customers And Made Them Beg by bigtt76(f): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2014
In this time and age...people nor get ATM card? undecided I tot GTBank has ATM machine for processing deposits now?

(1) (Reply)

Polar Freeze Moves To US East, South ;21 Dead / Who Hide My Topic?? Answer me or else... / NEWS ALERT From Gt9ja!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.