Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Battle Request - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Battle Request (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle Request by YungMurder: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2014
angry open call out to any dope head here.

Leggo
Re: Battle Request by LMomma: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
I don't need drugs/To leave you crushed/My words'll have you completely f*cked/Up as you bleed on the rug/They'll beat you to blood/You'll be nothing but fluids, guts and bones/Don't tell me I can only do it if I'm f*cking stoned/You must not know/The sharp edged tip of my flow will cut your throat/Yung Murder/More like an old fantasy murderer/You yearn for a/Person ya/Could kill but really I bet you're a church-goer/Not dissing religious people/I'm complimenting you; just stop tryna act like you're sick and evil/I'm a deep thinker; I'm peaceful/I'm battling you with ease/You'll play the big man but I can truly see/That you'll be falling to your knees/Who would e-ven/Fail to recognise that/The second I rap/Even the witnesses are trembling/When I'm penciling, I'm ending them/I never threaten so fret/And it's not a bet - it's just death/I get in your head, suppress your breath/Mouth to mouth, hand to chest - that just will not work/I'm ill with words/It's a skillful curse/I'll let you win, but I'll kill you first

(1) (Reply)

Get 50% Discount If You Register In Our Music School(magnificent Music Academy) / Music Promotion / Newbies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.