Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

BAD BABY: Toddler Ripped Up Old Books And Destroyed Parents' Life Savings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BAD BABY: Toddler Ripped Up Old Books And Destroyed Parents' Life Savings (867 Views)

Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / Toddler Shreds Parents' Life Savings To Pieces / Old Books! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BAD BABY: Toddler Ripped Up Old Books And Destroyed Parents' Life Savings by Kennyroy24(f): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2014
A Chinese toddler, who was fond of ripping up old books provided by his parents, destroyed the family's entire life savings, when he found a box full of banknotes under a bed.
One day the 4-year-old boy got to parents’ bedroom and discovered the box full of cash, thought to be worth around N 784,000.
Toddler Who Was Fond of Ripping Up Old Books Destroyed Parents' Life Savings
The little destroyer has immediately started his favourite action: ripping the paper to shreds, while the parents were in a neighbouring room, unaware of what was going on.
“We don't have much time for reading here.
“We didn't really care when he ripped up the old books we had lying around, and it was easy to buy very cheap old books down the market which he happily ripped into small pieces,” the 28-year-old mother of the child said.
“I thought if I left him alone with a book for an hour it would be no problem and we could hear the ripping sounds from the kitchen but didn't think anything of it.”
“My family told me that it was not and I now realise they were right after he found all our money and ripped it up. It was all our savings,” the upset mother continued.
The family had been saving for a deposit on a new apartment, which they were going to buy in the year 2014. Fortunately, the family found a generous bank willing to would match the value of the notes and exchange them for new ones.
Toddler Who Was Fond of Ripping Up Old Books Destroyed Parents' Life Savings
The mother of the little destroyer said that she had now put a stop to her sons’ destructive habit:
“I realise that perhaps it wasn't very sensible, I'm just very glad that the bank staff agreed to help,” the woman concluded.
So, watch your kids. Don’t let them do really stupid things.
http://omobar..com/2014/01/bad-baby-toddler-who-was-fond-of.html

Re: BAD BABY: Toddler Ripped Up Old Books And Destroyed Parents' Life Savings by Kennyroy24(f): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2014
me go kill this pikin oh or i send her to village ni
Re: BAD BABY: Toddler Ripped Up Old Books And Destroyed Parents' Life Savings by fpeter(f): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Seun? / #17 Rules Of Happiness. / C-ronaldo has ebola*confirmed*- Isolated at SAINT CARLOS II hospital in madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.