Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . (2000 Views)

Girls Sef / Okon N Apkos U Must Atleast Smile If Nt Laff Sef. / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by sonikstargirl(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
nt funny at all, so am nt laughinlipsrsealed this is blasphemy.. They are jst mockin Jesus christ... May God 4give d people dat made dis crap and d op dat posted it and also anyone dat thinks its funnylipsrsealed
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by leggo: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
sonikstargirl: nt funny at all, so am nt laughinlipsrsealed this is blasphemy.. They are jst mockin Jesus christ... May God 4give d people dat made dis crap and d op dat posted it and also anyone dat thinks its funnylipsrsealed
i dont see how this is mocking Christ.
all i see is a mad man(logicboy) who has plans to get hypothermia
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
sonikstargirl: nt funny at all, so am nt laughinlipsrsealed this is blasphemy.. They are jst mockin Jesus christ... May God 4give d people dat made dis crap and d op dat posted it and also anyone dat thinks its funnylipsrsealed

lol so you think it was jesus? hmm . .

atleast you saw jesus now! grin
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by macof(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin cheesy I like dat guy, he's in the spirit
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[img]http://newstoriesoldbook.files./2013/10/jesus.gif[/img]

ANYONE who gets pissed off at the sight of this picture is a fool lol
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
macof: grin cheesy I like dat guy, he's in the spirit

Hes filled with the Holy Ghost! cheesy

1 Like

Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
lol check out the original video. Its so funny wit the music: grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezFIrUGiZc

sequel :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6B1D0oyBK8
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by druid06(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Funny how this video didn't cause an uproar, total rebellion and destruction in Christendom unlike a 'religion of peace' we all know.

1 Like

Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
druid06: Funny how this video didn't cause an uproar, total rebellion and destruction in Christendom.

christendom has largely disintegrated in the west.

The very same people who pioneered the spread of christianity are now making these kind of videos.

Because now they are rich on stolen wealth.

as Desmond Tutu said : "When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by druid06(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

The very same people who pioneered the spread of christianity are now making these kind of videos.

as Desmond Tutu said : "When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."

I don't intend this comment to appear to be such as that of a Christian fundamentalist/apologist because I'm not one but I believe all these 'facts' you've stated are either all incoherent, misinterpreted by you or just absolutely wrong.

The reason for my aforesaid statement is a topic for another time which I believe you have an understanding of because I think you're educated but a little biased when it comes to the Abrahamic religions..

And that quote by Desmond Tutu should not be taken seriously. Our ancestors at that time had the free will to choose in accepting the white man's religion or not. It was not forced upon them neither were they cunningly machinated to sell their fellow brother's as slave. They did so on their own free will. We Africans should stop playing the victim for something that was totally our fault and something that happened so long ago.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
druid06:

I don't intend this comment to appear to be such as that of a Christian fundamentalist/apologist because I'm not one but I believe all these 'facts' you've stated are either all incoherent, misinterpreted by you or just absolutely wrong.

The reason for my aforesaid statement is a topic for another time which I believe you have an understanding for because I think you're educated but a little biased when it comes to the Abrahamic religions..

And that quote by Desmond Tutu should not be taken seriously. Our ancestors at that time had the free will to choose in accepting the white man's religion or not. It was not forced upon them neither were they cunningly machinated to sell their fellow brother's as slave. They did so on their own free will. We Africans should stop playing the victim for something that was totally our fault and something that happened so long ago.

I disagree. Yes obviously im biased against abrahamic religions. However I never do so without facts to back them up.

Now since you are not explaining the 1st part, I shall move to the 2nd.

Our ancestors were basically played with in the most foulest and treachorous ways. Slaves would naturally be forcefully converted on board slave ships and in the New Lands. Meanwhile missionaries would take advantage of the open-mindedness of Pagan faiths and use it to spread their doctrine in the form of benifits such as food, medicine, schools, etc., i return for conversion and/or for political favours during the british administration.

It is not all about force. Brainwashing is the cenripedal point to these conversions.
True, many converted by free will as well. However is it not upto us to right their wrongs?

Many more converted due to peer pressure, the fear of becoming outcasts in a changing society, jobs, etc.

As for slavery, domestic African slavery was different from european slavery. We all know that. In African and BEdouin Arab slavery, slaves are treated as part of the family.

We were basically not aware about the attrocities being committed abroad and on board the ships.

Basically a foreign interference caused disruption in our basic eco-system.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by druid06(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

I disagree. Yes obviously im biased against abrahamic religions. However I never do so without facts to back them up.

Now since you are not explaining the 1st part, I shall move to the 2nd.

Our ancestors were basically played with in the most foulest and treachorous ways. Slaves would naturally be forcefully converted on board slave ships and in the New Lands. Meanwhile missionaries would take advantage of the open-mindedness of Pagan faiths and use it to spread their doctrine in the form of benifits such as food, medicine, schools, etc., i return for conversion and/or for political favours during the british administration.

It is not all about force. Brainwashing is the cenripedal point to these conversions.
True, many converted by free will as well. However is it not upto us to right their wrongs?

Many more converted due to peer pressure, the fear of becoming outcasts in a changing society, jobs, etc.

As for slavery, domestic African slavery was different from european slavery. We all know that. In African and BEdouin Arab slavery, slaves are treated as part of the family.

We were basically not aware about the attrocities being committed abroad and on board the ships.

Basically a foreign interference caused disruption in our basic eco-system.

The whole point you're missing is that all these you've stated happened in the past. It's part of our history and we should let it go and stop playing the victim is all I'm saying. Africans were not the only people who had it bad with invasions, massacre, torture, forceful or cunning religious conversions, slavery and other atrocities committed by invaders known to man. You're have an in-dept knowledge of history, you should know these.

And as for the bold above. Change is the only constant. We should learn to move on and adapt to whatever change we might find ourselves in.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
druid06:

The whole point you're missing is that all these you've stated happened in the past. It's part of our history and we should let it go and stop playing the victim is all I'm saying. Africans were not the only people who had it bad with invasions, massacre, torture, forceful or cunning religious conversions, slavery and other atrocities committed by invaders known to man. You're have an in-dept knowledge of history, you should know these.

And as for the bold above. Change is the only constant. We should learn to move on and adapt to whatever change we might find ourselves in.

True I agree.

But seriously we should learn from the mistakes in the past.

We are in no great position even now.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by TerryCarr(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

don't forget separation of church and state and better education

1 Like

Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by sonikstargirl(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

lol so you think it was jesus? hmm . .

atleast you saw jesus now! grin

i ve watched d video. The man is representin Jesus, he was wakin and singin along d road and suddenly a car hits him and he died.. And at d end of d film they wrote in the lovin memory of Jesus Christmas
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
sonikstargirl:
i ve watched d video. The man is representin Jesus, he was wakin and singin along d road and suddenly a car hits him and he died.. And at d end of d film they wrote in the lovin memory of Jesus Christmas

there are so many jesus.

the video was nice wasnt it? cheesy
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by MamiWata: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

The fact that the people who repeat what Desmond Tutu said are all still Christians leads me to believe they are lacking in the intelligence department.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2014
MamiWata:

The fact that the people who repeat what Desmond Tutu said are all still Christians leads me to believe they are lacking in the intelligence department.

The fact that desmond tutu still remains a christian after saying this quote, irks me to the highest degree.

Its all bondage. maybe he likes the fame, power, wealth and respect he gets in his position.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by macof(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

The fact that desmond tutu still remains a christian after saying this quote, irks me to the highest degree.

Its all bondage. maybe he likes the fame, power, wealth and respect he gets in his position.

Most Christian leaders know the lies and fraud of christianity but they stay hypocrites just for the power and money, that was why christianity was created in the first place so....
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2014
macof:

Most Christian leaders know the lies and fraud of christianity but they stay hypocrites just for the power and money, that was why christianity was created in the first place so....

Yes true. They all know the truth.
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by sonikstargirl(f): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by sonikstargirl(f): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
*just catwalkin by*
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by sonikstargirl(f): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

there are so many jesus.

the video was nice wasnt it? cheesy
nope
Re: WOW L@@k At This Oyinbos Sef. . by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
sonikstargirl:
nope

you must be a very boring person then. . undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think Abt This Boyfriend And Girlfriend / Spot The Difference (pic) / Can Someone Please Describe This Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.