Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 (1052 Views)

Blogging As A Career / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging / How Can I Start Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by checkapos(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Have you heard of blogging? If you haven’t heard of it, let me explain what blogging is. Blogging is the act of writing on a blog, and a blog is a site that updates it content regularly. Unlike ordinary website, blogs are places where bloggers (Those who write articles on blogs) share tips on how to accomplish different things. In Nigeria we have what they call tech blogs. These blogs share technical tips with its audience. You must have visit a blogs that shows you how to use Airtel,Mtn and Etisalat BB subscriptions for non bb devices. Those are example of blogs. For you to be a blogger, you need to own a blog that you will be writing your articles on. And when you have started writing you can now say, I am blogging.

Why you need to be a blogger in 2014 is that, you can make a living from blogging. An example in our locality, I mean Nigeria is Linda Ikeji at lindaikeji..com. She’s making over a million naira a month from her blog. There are still other bloggers in Nigeria that are making a fortune from blogging and many others abroad. You too can start your blog today and by the end of 2014 you will be making over a hundred thousand a month. So get a blog today and start writing about what you know, share tips on how to solve some issues and in time you will have thousands of people coming to your blog every day to get new tips.

I know you might be thinking of how to setup a blog and you probably don’t know how to get one setup. Well it’s not hard to get a blog set up and you can choose to have a free or paid blog. Like the blog of Linda ikeji above which is making over a million naira a month, she runs her blog on blogger.com, a free service. That is where I will refer you to, all you need is a gmail account and you can set up your blog in less than 30 minutes. It’s as simple as opening an email account. If you want a paid blog, you can also get one for yourself. And I will be very happy to give you any assistance. So start up a blog today and write about your passion as you watch your blog grow into something that will make you financially independent. You can also visit my blog at uniqueblogging.com and subscribe to my mailing list for any assistance.

About The Author
Iteire Apollos: A passionate blogger, entrepreneur and a physics student who loves to share blogging tips with anyone who is ready to blog.
Blog: http://www.uniqueblogging.com

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
[mod] Banned for hijacking people threads with ads

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by Emmanee: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Rogerramjet: Quick-Start off Mobile Cash-Kit System For Nigerians IN 2014![/color]
[color=#770077]Forget all about complicated stuff like:
Clickbank,Paypal,Graphcard etc.,
Newbies especially should concentrate on Making Money Online Legitimately[color=#550000][/color] in Nigeria!!
Discover How You Can accomplish this with relative ease;Make Up
To N50,000 Every Month. Guaranteed!! From
The Internet. To Get Free Details Visit:
My Signature Features
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by checkapos(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Rogerramjet please stop spamming. Blogging is not complex and its free to start, no pay #5000 into my bank account to start. If you know you want to help fellow nigerians, you have to start giving them free info. Thats a way to tell people you are making money from your business and stop trying to make money from your subscribers.
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by Adulphus(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
CUSTOMIZE WRIST BAND
We customize wrist bango for co-operative organisation and Individual
to suite their need with a custom circle where companies/Individual
Logo will be.
CATEGORIES/PRICE

Small regular wristband
--------------------------------
1000 pieces & above N60 each
500 pcs to 999. N85 each
300 pcs to 499. N110 each
100pcs. to 299.N130 each

Medium size wristband
-------------------------------
1000 pieces & above N70 each
500 pcs to 999. N95 each
300 pcs to 499. N130 each
100 pcs to 299.N140 each

Big size
------------------
1000pcs & Above N80 each
500pcs to 999pcs N105
300pcs to 499pcs N140
100pcs to 299pcs N150
The above prices are for just one colour of writeup without a circle
where the logo is placed.
Note: 1.So if you want a circle on your own band where logo is
placed, then it will cost an extra N10 to the above prices.
2. If you want an extra colour to the basic one colour its extra N5 to
each of the above prices.
Below are wristband customized for E-DEY WORK CATHOLIC MINISTRY,
NNEWI NIGERIA.
Call: 07065025240 for more enquaries.

Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by Kul3ger(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
checkapos: Rogerramjet please stop spamming. Blogging is not complex and its free to start, no pay #5000 into my bank account to start. If you know you want to help fellow nigerians, you have to start giving them free info. Thats a way to tell people you are making money from your business and stop trying to make money from your subscribers.

Nice 1..but i'm nat sure u stated how one gets his income..can u pls get me cleard on this? thanks
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by bestads(m): 5:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by checkapos(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kul3ger:
Nice 1..but i'm nat sure u stated how one gets his income..can u pls get me cleard on this? thanks

Hi Kul3ger, there are alot of ways to earn from your blogs as long as you are having a lot of people visiting your blog. One way you can earn from visitors coming to your blog is by using google adsens, i guess you must have heard of it. In case you haven't heard of it, google adsense is a program where google place their adverts on your blog and you get paid whenever someone clicks on it. Affiliates programs is still another way to make money, paid to write post and many more. If you subscribe to my blog at http://www.uniqueblogging.com i will explain all you need to know about blogging.
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by NgreportsBlog(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by haibe(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony come here oo
Re: Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 by haibe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice post op but however blogging is not for everyone, if you don't find it interesting then it's not your calling. Everyone should do what they like best, not doing things because of the money. Whatever you like doing and can do well will bring financial success.

*In Rancho's voice "pursue excellence and success will chase you"*

btw, edit your post to 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Falling Naira Value: What You Must Do Now Or Regret It Later / Saudi Arabia And Russia Agree Oil Output Freeze / Nigeria Are Africa's Giants? Naira VS The Currency Of Other African Countries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.