Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

9 Disgusting things we all secretly do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do (4087 Views)

Things We Do For Love (hilarious Photos) / Funny Things We Did As Children / If You Need a Girlfriend or Boyfriend (caution: disgusting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Humans can be really disgusting. There are certain things that everybody does on a regular basis, but few will freely admit to it. I’m talking about the little habits we have, the disgusting things we do when we are on our own, things that we wouldn’t do in public. Why all the secrecy? Because we know our habits are truly gross!

I'm guilty of some of this things too (and don't go telling me its not 'ladylike')

Its hilarious but true.

I'm going to post them now, if perhaps someone has created a similar thread already. I'd love to know before I go far.

And I'll post the source as soon as I'm done.

#Stay Tuned
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
-1- PICKING YOUR NOSE.

Sometimes there is just no other way to get it out! Sure, we can blow until our ears pop, but everyone knows the quickest and easiest way to get that elusive bogey is to stick a finger up there. What better tool to use? Your finger is flexible and will bend and reach exactly where you need it to.

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by paulolee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
mcheeeeeeew....waste of M.B cry
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
-2- SMELLING YOUR OWN FARTS

We always smell our own farts! Farting is natural. It releases gases that have been trapped inside us that would otherwise cause pain. But for some reason, us humans automatically take a big sniff after letting one rip. Whether it’s to check its toxicity, to determine its flavour or to fathom how quickly we need to move way from the area to avoid being caught, we just can’t help ourselves!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
paulolee: mcheeeeeeew....waste of M.B cry

sorry ooohsad
but you wasted more by commenting tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by AbuMikey(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014

Dannylux is guilty of number 2 grintongue

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
-3- DIRT UNDER NAILS

Nails. They really are a wonderful place for all kinds of dirt and germs to get stuck and breed under. And we love to sit down and have a poke about underneath them with anything sharp and pointy enough to fit under them, scraping the gunk and grit out. And if you’re at a loss for a suitable implement, you can always use your teeth. Although that might prove a little difficult when it comes to your toenails!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
-4- CONSTANT CARRESSINGgrin

This one applies mostly to the men I think. Men like to have their hands down their pants, all the time! Watching TV? Give them a cuddle. Having a chat on his mobile phone? You can be sure his free hand is fiddling about with the content of his boxers. And sometimes they don’t even wait until they are in private before the hand starts to descend below the waist line. So how many wash their hands before continuing with their day?

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
-5- SPOT POPPING

What could be more satisfying than squeezing a big fat blackhead out of your skin? Or getting rid of a puss filled whitehead? And once it’s out, you inspect its size and colour, and marvel at how such a thing could be on your nose/chin/forehead/wherever. Gross, I know! But it almost becomes part of your daily routine. You check in the mirror for “pickables”. You don’t want zits, but the excitement you feel when you do find a ripe one is unmatched!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
-6- WEDGIE REMOVALgrin

Here’s one for the ladies! Although if you a are a man, it really depends on what your taste in underwear is like. Don’t you just hate when you are out shopping and things are uncomfortably tight in the underwear department? I am referring to the dreaded wedgie. Prone to striking in public places, there is no other fix for it, than to hope no-one is looking and use your hand to remove the offending g-string and return it to its correct position. And we don’t always wash our hands immediately afterwards either!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by lymelyte(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice 1 @ op tongue I am guilty of constant caressing grin
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
lymelyte: Nice 1 @ op tongue I am guilty of constant caressing grin

gringrin
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Dannylux is guilty of number 2 grintongue

How do you know? shockedtongue
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
-7- SPREADING OUR GERMS

Having a cough or a cold is no fun! We feel miserable and if it were possible we would gladly chop off our noses and remove our lungs and throat just for some quick relief. However as body modification is not a suitable solution, we cough and splutter and sneeze- into our hands! We then helpfully spread our cold around for others to pick up by using our germ covered hands to open doors and fridges and pull out chairs, and change the TV channel with the remote control. The answer? Use your elbow instead of your hand, or at least wash them regularly!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
-8- EATING FOOD FROM THE FLOOR

Everyone has heard of The Ten Second Rule. If you’re one of few that haven’t, here’s a quick explanation: basically, if you drop your food on the ground, you have ten seconds to grab it before it is classed as inedible. Yeah, its not a real rule. Food on the floor should remain on the floor, waiting to be cleaned up. You wouldn’t attempt to stick to this rule in a restaurant or fast food place, but in the comfort of our own home or even at work, we have all been guilty of dropping a biscuit or a cracker and quickly picking it back up and acting as though nothing happened. We just quietly thank our stars that the cracker didn’t fall “buttery side down”.

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by missterious(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Number 1 isn't that bad na. grin. And it's satisfying mehn. Lol
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
miss.terious:
Number 1 isn't that bad na. grin. And it's satisfying mehn. Lol

gringrin lolz
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
-9- FORGETTING TO CHANGE THE BEDSHEETS

Some people are a stickler for routine. Some people are not and leave their bed sheets unchanged for a little too long. Most people get to it as soon as they realise they don’t smell quite so fresh anymore. Not many would leave them until they are crusty and stained, although there are a few out there. And whilst its not exactly harmful, its not exactly nice either to get into bed and go asleep on pillowcases covered in last nights drool and toss and turn on sweaty sheets. And one mustn’t forget the evidence of “adult” activities either!

Source: UncoverDiscover
http://www.uncoverdiscover.com/humour/9-disgusting-things-we-all-do/habit1/
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by rioemmanuel(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
no 6.....dont tell me dat lady is putting on G-string
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
rioemmanuel: no 6.....dont tell me dat lady is putting on G-string

How will I know?cheesy
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by rioemmanuel(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal:

How will I know?cheesy

You should know kiss
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by kindy86: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
no 1 remaind me of my cousin sis,once she pick her nose she will put it in her mouth and chew,

#spit out#
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by Dannylux: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abu Mikey, come back and explain to them how you know I'm guilty of only number two. I hate people defending me. grin
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
kindy86: no 1 remaind me of my cousin sis,once she pick her nose she will put it in her mouth and chew,
#spit out#

Ah! Delicious. *licks lips*
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by AbuMikey(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2014

Nigga so guilty of Number 9 undecided

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by homesteady(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
I'm not guilty of any of them! grin #Runs away
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
homesteady: I'm not guilty of any of them! grin #Runs away

better don't stop running
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by FlyTee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
the ten second rule is a life saver, especially when you are alone,
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by modextus(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady: I'm not guilty of any of them! grin #Runs away
tarrr if ah hear!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Those pics are taken in public!
Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by stefikal(f): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adikam: Those pics are taken in public!

Re: 9 Disgusting things we all secretly do by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Guilty of some, about two or three.. No 9, is really unavoidable a times...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Celebrities Doing This Pics 18+ / -mr Akpors- & -the Robbers- / Saula (lagos Agbero President) And His Arithmetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.