Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee (578 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server / Working Offline With Google's Chrome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee by ficko(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Learn online at softsquei..com learn how to build websites from the scratch i mean scratch from html to css to javascript and also learn fireworks start date is 10 of january 2013 time of learning any time you are free to come online please come and enjoy AWOOF as we call it in nigeria. brought to you all by softsquare
Re: Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee by ficko(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
ficko: Learn online at softsquei..com learn how to build websites from the scratch i mean scratch from html to css to javascript and also learn fireworks start date is 10 of january 2013 time of learning any time you are free to come online please come and enjoy AWOOF as we call it in nigeria. brought to you all by softsquare
Re: Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee by ficko(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Time Morning 10am to 11.30am Afternoon 2.30pm to 4pm Evening 5pm to 6.30pm thanks would be expecting you all
Re: Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee by AdeoyeAdekunle: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=ficko]i wil nt b able 2 b online bt how is it posible 4 me 2 hav one-on-one trainin wit u? Pls kindly send me an email on herdexkay@gmail...i wil rily apreciat ur swift respons
Re: Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee by ficko(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
okay just mailed you sorry if am late

(1) (Reply)

Need A .com.ng Domain + Hosting / Now That Am Selling This Website...... / Oh Im Going Gaga My SEO Rating Is Through The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.