Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? (626 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Which Door Will You Open First ? (photo) / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by AceLove: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
I got to hear about this rumour (as I thought) in the morning. That Sterlin bank, in partnership with FG will be giving youths 100k as grant but only after one has opened an account with at least 1k.
Fellow country men and women, if una see the crowd wey I see for all the sterlin banks I pass today...una go serious!
So i say make I bring dis mata come reach una attention, plus ask if d news reach una side? My Ph people dem, if you folo collect the form, wen them talk say the money go take reach your hand? Hope say person no dey somewhere dey use our poverty dey catch cruz o? Abeg make una talk o.
Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by doctor90210: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
source sir...
Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by JustGuy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is serious. What??
And you believe it? You're on a long thing!
Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by sweettease(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin grin grin
This is the Sterling bank's version of MTN's your number has been choosen for N2,000,000 draw text YES to 777 to claim your prize.

1 Like

Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by JohnFrankling(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
I heard the gist too but I don't believe it that doesn't mean its a lie
Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by AceLove: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
doctor 90210: source sir...

Shola Atere reporting live Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by AceLove: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
In fact all the Sterling Banks along Trans Amadi had serious crowds...at least these are the ones I saw...and am pretty sure it was the case in many branches in PH...at a point another gist broke out that it was a marketer who was merely trying to meet his target that put out this concept in the streets...am really suprised many did not hear of this...it was a major issue among young people in Pitakwa
Re: Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph? by Emmyk(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Nigerians and AWOF. cheesycheesy

The Bank needs customers. They wont pay any 100k to nobody!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland; New Version..! / Death Of American Fighting For ISIS Spurs Question: Are There Others? / EFCC Arraign Six For Unauthorised Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.