Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos (1489 Views)

Microsoft Upgrades All Windows 10 Editions To 10 Years / *ANDROID, ios, blackberry, and windows UPGRADES & ROOTING IN LAGOS + HD GAMES* / Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-3 Released:PSP SOFTWARES:APPLICATIONS:FIRMWARES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
There are so many reasons to upgrade your current Android firmware to a newer version.
1. application compatibility
2. Modern UI
3. interactive functionality
4. screenshot without root
5. better 3d and open gl optimization for gamers
6. security enhancement
and many more reasons.

devices like galaxy s4, HTC One, xperia Z,Z1,Z Ultra, LG G2 and all the nexus family from nexus 4,5,7 and 10 are beneficiaries of a quick OTA update that can be performed right from the phone itself.
there are couple of other flagship devices that gets OTA faster than the older ones I didn't mention here. I can't start to mention all the devices.
in summary, if your device is older than 2012, it can or likely impossible to get OTA (Over The Air) updates.
This is where I come in.
I upgrade devices from as low as the nexus one to Android 4.0, 4.1,4.2,4.3 and 4.4 depending on the device capability.
the least firmware an Android powered device should run, is Android 4.0 and above.
if you need my services, call me up on 08066434636. buzz me on whatsapp. If you are a game freak like me as well, I have over 250HD games I can add up to your device along with the upgrade or individually.
it's very affordable to upgrade through me. I am available in Trade Fair Market at Abia Plaza, balogun, Lagos State.
hit me up.
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by Fabinu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Do you have samsung galaxy s3 naija official stock rom? Wil nid it.
I am having network issues wif my s3. Its showing network bar but when u dial it it shows emergency call only.
Can u help fix dis ish?
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by ossybluez(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
can u upgrade tecno phantom pad to 4.4?
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fabinu: Do you have samsung galaxy s3 naija official stock rom? Wil nid it.
I am having network issues wif my s3. Its showing network bar but when u dial it it shows emergency call only.
Can u help fix dis ish?
check your imei. seems you've gotten the NV data to corrupt resulting to generic imei. it will not register to any network in Nigeria with generic imei.
sure I can fix this. get it down to me
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
ossybluez: can u upgrade tecno phantom pad to 4.4?
sorry
I forgot to mention that my version of upgrades does not apply to any MTK device. like tecno, gionee, infinix, lenovo, opsson, be and any other that's falls in the category.
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by Fabinu(m): 2:23am On Jan 04, 2014
HOLLASLYD:
check your imei. seems you've gotten the NV data to corrupt resulting to generic imei. it will not register to any network in Nigeria with generic imei.
sure I can fix this. get it down to me
i tried correcting the imei with samsung tools, flashed a custom rom and a modem i got from xda but stil d same.
I just hope u can fix it. Make i no just waste transport come ur place.
Any guarantee is gonna work?
Afraid
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by Fabinu(m): 2:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Is ur place dat Trade fair before Mile 2 along badagry or where is ur place?
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Fabinu:
i tried correcting the imei with samsung tools, flashed a custom rom and a modem i got from xda but stil d same.
I just hope u can fix it. Make i no just waste transport come ur place.
Any guarantee is gonna work?
Afraid
if you have tampered with the original NV data in the Efs folder, don't bother bringing it.
if the original NV data has been untouched, I can fix it.
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Profile details updated and a screenshot from a galaxy note one running android 4.4.2. With full 3d rendering, hangout now default texting app, new revamped phone app with a whole new innovating interface and functionality, Status bar now fully transparent and white gray to add a new taste to the new os unlike the old native holo blue. the ability of fulscreen on media players and couple of apps which are yet to adapt to the new os.
Android 4.4.2 is smooth with confidence. It doesn't need a sophisticated hardware to prove its mettle.

Note: this galaxy note one is officially upgradeable to 4.1.2 touchwiz . anything other than that is a custom based on pure stock android like the nexus family and the galaxy s4 and HTC one Google edition as well as other Google edition flagship devices.
Stock android is always smoother, faster, better looking and always light weight.
UPGRADE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Updates
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by Baadal(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
HOLLASLYD: Updates
I want an upgrade for NOTE 2 but I heard d 4.3 update has issues?how true is dis?
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Baadal:
I want an upgrade for NOTE 2 but I heard d 4.3 update has issues?how true is dis?
It's got no single issue at all. It has enhanced security with Knox implemented but you can still root. That's the best thing That ever happened to note 2
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by Baadal(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
HOLLASLYD:
It's got no single issue at all. It has enhanced security with Knox implemented but you can still root. That's the best thing That ever happened to note 2
Thanks bro I appreciate...where is ur location?will call u up anytym soon.u on whatsapp?
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Trade fair market. Available 24/7
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Profile details updated
Re: Android Firmware Upgrades In Lagos by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Upgraded cool

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Moto G For 16k: Google Play Edition + Official Lollipop 5.0.1 (SOLD) / Buy Elephone P5000 @ D Rate Of $180 Frm China / For Sale Laptops And Tablets. Grab a bargain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.