Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jim Iyke Says Latest About His Marriage With Nadia Buari - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jim Iyke Says Latest About His Marriage With Nadia Buari (1981 Views)

So Lovely! Check Out The Car Jim Iyke Got For Nadia Buari / Jim Iyke Debunks Wedding Rumours;nadia Deletes All His Pictures From Her Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Says Latest About His Marriage With Nadia Buari by AlvinCarina: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
smiley If you are new to this story, Jim lyke will tell you the latest about his marriage with Nadia Buari. Jim lyke said, I have intentions to marry her, but after knowing that my family is interested and they love her so finally I confirmed that I will marry her. http://www.ghanalive.tv/nadia-buari-news/

Re: Jim Iyke Says Latest About His Marriage With Nadia Buari by tayork(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lol funny dude, ur parents like her then what the Bleep are you still doing with her, confirm first

(1) (Reply)

What Is Dis World Turning Into? Adult Film On Space / Buying Naruto Costumes At Cosplaydeal.com / WOW! - This 23-year-old Makes N100 Million A Year – By Tweeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.