Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues (1301 Views)

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by akilibello: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
kiss The Nollywood star shared the pictures of him, chilling with Nadia Buari after walking on the famous canopy at the Kakum Park, Cape Coast. http://www.ghanalive.tv/nadia-buari-and-jim-iyke-romance/

Re: Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by sayemma: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
..Jim, ur mates are now grandfathers...fool at forty

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by Pretyangel25(f): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
sayemma: ..Jim, ur mates are now grandfathers...fool at forty
must you abuse him? I think ur mates are now great-grand-fathers. Hissing
Re: Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
love o!

are you married?
Re: Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2014
You guys should leave JIM alone nah!
Re: Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by clemz85(m): 4:52am On Jan 04, 2014
GOOD FOR THEM

what ever you get enjoy it while it last,
is their life
Re: Nadia Buari And Jim Iyke-romance Continues by clemz85(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2014

please priority differs according to individual, that's why I always say "life is individual, to each his / her"

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Hotest Male Oap In Nigeria! (pics) / My Islamic Background Inspired Me – Asa / Hottest Nigerian Music Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.