Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do You Have Any Difficulty With Your Android Device? Fix It Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Any Difficulty With Your Android Device? Fix It Here (491 Views)

I Am Having Difficulty Deleting My Post On Nairaland I Need Help / Comment Difficulty / Difficulty In Nland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Difficulty With Your Android Device? Fix It Here by naijabadoo(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Most android users still get it difficult to understand
some tutorials.

Well it's time we all seek a solution to your problems
and issue. This thread was created strictly for
android users only.

I know there are so many of us whose Android
device
might be giving you some problem or malfunctioning
in one way or the other, please feel free to post the
problems here so that a reasonable solution will be
proffered accordingly.

*click below link for more hot gist*
Re: Do You Have Any Difficulty With Your Android Device? Fix It Here by ellarry(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2014
i think btw am coming
Re: Do You Have Any Difficulty With Your Android Device? Fix It Here by AKMoney1(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2014
I need help in rooting my Phantom A3, also don't seems to get the sim that fit second sim slot. Any help?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Neede..... / What Actually Happened To Nairaland? / House Set Ablaze By Woman Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.