Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pls Can Someone Help Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Someone Help Me? (569 Views)

Pls Can Someone Help With A Job In Abeokuta? / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. / Pls Can Anyone In House HELP With SHL Test Questions!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Help Me? by cashkid: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2014
pls all i need is a job.am using this medium to beg everybody God has answered reading this to please help me. i finished my first degree in d year 2007 with second class upper, the xpectation was high as if the whole world were there waiting for me to finish but reality came after i finished my service. i could nt get anytin to do till 2010 wen i picked up a teaching job of 17k monthly salary, i did that for like a year and 3 months wen i dcided to leave cos i thought doing my masters wil put me in a position for a better job and i went for my masters with the little i could gather. fellow nairalanders, i went through thick n thin b4 i could finish the program as there was no help 4rm anywhere. now with God's grace i have finished my masters like 6 months ago but nothing seems to change. pls i need smtin to do even if its teaching am ready to take it. i stay in lagos but i can work anywhere. Sleeping and doing ntin at home is no more comfortable for me please i need ur help.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by Hardheolar(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Visit www.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by Hardheolar(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Visit
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by Hardheolar(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2014
# jobber man.com
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by uboma(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
cashkid: pls all i need is a job.am using this medium to beg everybody God has answered reading this to please help me. i finished my first degree in d year 2007 with second class upper, the xpectation was high as if the whole world were there waiting for me to finish but reality came after i finished my service. i could nt get anytin to do till 2010 wen i picked up a teaching job of 17k monthly salary, i did that for like a year and 3 months wen i dcided to leave cos i thought doing my masters wil put me in a position for a better job and i went for my masters with the little i could gather. fellow nairalanders, i went through thick n thin b4 i could finish the program as there was no help 4rm anywhere. now with God's grace i have finished my masters like 6 months ago but nothing seems to change. pls i need smtin to do even if its teaching am ready to take it. i stay in lagos but i can work anywhere. Sleeping and doing ntin at home is no more comfortable for me please i need ur help.

You will save yourself all the stress you are presently going through if you learn a vocational skill. There are so many to learn from. From barbing, fixing ladies nails (very lucrative if you can swallow your pride to do), tailoring e.t.c You do not need to remain idle. Empowered with any of the vocational skills, you will earn decent income to put body and soul together till your 'white colar' job comes along.

All the best
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by cashkid: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2014
uboma:

You will save yourself all the stress you are presently going through if you learn a vocational skill. There are so many to learn from. From barbing, fixing ladies nails (very lucrative if you can swallow your pride to do), tailoring e.t.c You do not need to remain idle. Empowered with any of the vocational skills, you will earn decent income to put body and soul together till your 'white colar' job comes along.

All the best
thanks very much brother, will definitely look into it.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by cashkid: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2014
Hardheolar: # jobber man.com
thanks
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me? by SundayPhilip: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Folow d advice above if u want to save urself of all dis wahala. I am a graduate bt am still doin my nysc shee dt wud soon come to an end. I learnt plumbing work and dts wat am doin to make ends meet.

(1) (Reply)

Account Executive Needed / Delsu Post Utme Aptitude Test / Wavehospitality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.