Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

I’m Not Looking For A Husband & I Don’t Need One! - Actress Bimbo Akintola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Looking For A Husband & I Don’t Need One! - Actress Bimbo Akintola (646 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Looking For A Husband & I Don’t Need One! - Actress Bimbo Akintola by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Bimbo in a chat with Vanguard during the Christmas period:
So, what is the worst rumour you’ve heard about yourself?
Oh, that I’m looking for a husband, that I’m desperate for a husband.
That’s the worst I’ve heard and that’s the latest one. I’m not looking
for a husband and I don’t need one.
You don’t need one?
I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that
make me happy, because I believe
and I understand the reality that this is just one life and you should
live it to the maximum, happiness and peace should be the key.
I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m
searching for a husband has given me wahala,- all kinds of people
from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry
me.
Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking
for a husband!
Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I am. But I don’t talk about my relationships.
Re: I’m Not Looking For A Husband & I Don’t Need One! - Actress Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Una don hear!!! grin grin... Leave her to enjoy her relationship in peace... Am even thinking towards that line sef... With relationship, there's no Am. The Lord, U r d maid..Respect is mutual.. And petting is always continous.. No break in transmission cos u r now my wife, be content in aving a roof over yur head and aving free food to eat, while d guy continues sharing his seeds onto whomsoever he still fancies.. Go babe!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Toyin Aimakhu And Hubby Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary / Another Crazy Fashion: Irenethedream Pose In New Fashion Outfit Without Pants / Ebola Virus Infection Reported In Ogun State 2 Lagos Workers Tested Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.