Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. (1614 Views)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by PEEBERRY(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please my friends I really need your advice on this...I applied for bussiness administration in uniben but was given education in social studies.I scored 242 in jamb and I scored 52 in post ume exam.am so confused whether or not to take the course or leave it and retake jamb this year.I love bussiness so much and I have a passion for it.I don't have any idea about the course(education in social studies) and my research on it on its field of work Is being a school teacher of which I don't like.teaching social studies in school is just too local to my likings.please I would need your advice should I take the course or retake jamb.
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
If it was me, I would forget about the admission and write jamb this year and perform better. Because the course you were given isnt good enough to me.
But I wouldnt put federal university but state.
Because federal universities get lottsa applicants and remember no change of course form for this year.
Wish you best of luck.
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by alotofgrace(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
grad. from elect/elect uniben....tru with mi service 6mnts ago...mi adv is study whatever u doing and then do ur masters[the in thing ds days] in whatever field u want...nobody completely cares bout what u read....its more of capacity buiding
so brosie. go do ur clearans for main aud., welcome to unibest, welcome to d school of jackng tdb....
my regards to TREM CAMPUS FELLOWSHIP IN AGRIC. tell them i miss them
goodluck
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by alotofgrace(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
grad. from elect/elect uniben....tru with mi service 6mnts ago...mi adv is study whatever u doing and then do ur masters[the in thing ds days] in whatever field u want...nobody completely cares bout what u read....its more of capacity buiding
so brosie. go do ur clearans for main aud., welcome to unibest, welcome to d school of jacking tdb....
my regards to TREM CAMPUS FELLOWSHIP IN AGRIC. tell them i miss them
goodluck
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by LadyH(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
take dat admission n tke anoda jamb! u will hve lotsa coursemates rewriting jamb n im sure u wont b happy seeing dem portin to oda depts of deir choices end of dis yr. u will become mre xposed n ur chances to get ur course will be higher cos u in d skul environmt already n im sure u will be focused (u dnt hve any oda option). take ur admission. dnt mke mistakes peeps lyk I made.

1 Like

Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by PEEBERRY(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
LadyH: take dat admission n tke anoda jamb! u will hve lotsa coursemates rewriting jamb n im sure u wont b happy seeing dem portin to oda depts of deir choices end of dis yr. u will become mre xposed n ur chances to get ur course will be higher cos u in d skul environmt already n im sure u will be focused (u dnt hve any oda option). take ur admission. dnt mke mistakes peeps lyk I made.
thanks dearie.may God bless u for d advice.

1 Like

Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by PEEBERRY(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Do anybody has an idea about the course and field of work apart from teaching.pls I need advice urgently.thanks all.
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by Project400: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Accept your admission letter, do your clearance and get ready for the forthcoming UTME.

The present day Nigeria is unpredictable. So do whatever makes you happy. smiley

We'll only tell you not to under-rate any discipline. There are people holding the certificate you wish to earn (Bus. Admin) looking/searching for places to TEACH Business Studies - the same profession you despise. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by lymelyte(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
My small friend,continue with ur clearance.when u get to 200l,u can transfer to biz admin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State University Of Science & Technology 2016/2017 Post-utme Form Is Out / Polyibadan Hnd Daily Part Time Programme Application For 2016/2017 / FG Moves To Convert All State Varsities To Federal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.