Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. (556 Views)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by PEEBERRY(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please my friends I really need your advice on this...I applied for bussiness administration in uniben but was given education in social studies.I scored 242 in jamb and I scored 60 in post ume exam.am so confused whether or not to take the course or leave it and retake jamb this year.I love bussiness so much and I have a passion for it.I don't have any idea about the course(education in social studies) and my research on it on its field of work Is being a school teacher of which I don't like.teaching social studies in school is just too local to my likings.please I would need your advice should I take the course or retake jamb.
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by yemkaf(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
i also had the same problem so i need to go for polytechnic if u process any polytechnic b4 u can just continue if u are given a preferred course bt if nt my advice 4 u is to accept the admission when u get to the schl u can hv opportunity of changing your course in 200l.so is better u go for it than taken another jamb cos admission become more strict vry year
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by yemkaf(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
i also had the same problem so i need to go for polytechnic if u process any polytechnic b4 u can just continue if u are given a preferred course bt if nt my advice 4 u is to accept the admission when u get to the schl u can hv opportunity of changing your course in 200l.so is better u go for it than taking another jamb cos admission become more strict vry year
Re: Was Given A Different Course To Study In Uniben. by PEEBERRY(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
yemkaf: i also had the same problem so i need to go for polytechnic if u process any polytechnic b4 u can just continue if u are given a preferred course bt if nt my advice 4 u is to accept the admission when u get to the schl u can hv opportunity of changing your course in 200l.so is better u go for it than taking another jamb cos admission become more strict vry year
thanks bro.I took auchi poly as my poly choice but this is 2nd batch now and my name is not yet out too.very soon uniben will start clearance and by then I will have no option.should I wait for auchi third batch or still take the uniben course.am so confused right now

(1) (Reply)

All News About ASUP Strike / Unimaid Has Release Ume Admission / Complete Project Works For Final Year Students In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.