Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Five Traits Of Your Asshole Fiancé - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Five Traits Of Your Asshole Fiancé (725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Traits Of Your Asshole Fiancé by faithEderefo(f): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Some girls just stick around very boring guys, I’d like term a**holes. It’s not like they are not aware of their crazy attitude but they give the line –‘am in love with him and I can help him change. When it comes to guys like this, I am like hell to the no!!!
1. He never says ‘am sorry’. ; Sweetheart just because he has used the phrase once or twice that don’t mean he’s out of the ‘never’ range. Remember how many things and times he’s done wrong and you expected to hear an apology? Now, think of this; some guys get out of tight situation by telling you things like, ‘haba na, I didn’t know. if I did, I wouldn’t have done that. No vex’. That he implores you to not be angry is not a concrete apology. How about that lovely guy that buys you a rose every time you’re vexed by his actions? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE goes broke or the flower shop goes on a holiday? Your man should be willing to use this words and mean them ‘I AM SORRY’.
2. He expects you to be someone else; am not talking about the change he expects as regards your nasty attitude or poor fashion sense. AM REFERRING TO A CHANGE IN your PERSONALITY. Usually for his own selfish reason and not really for your interest. Girl, he does not love the most important thing about you-and he is probably comparing you with his ex. He wishes you were a barrister instead of the teacher you are, or he goes ‘if only you didn’t have so many friends and just a little more serious about things’ (wants you to be a melancholic instead of your easy going sanguine nature-or the other way round).
3. He hits you; girl, you aren’t married yet and he is hitting you already? [he does not have the right to hit you even when you are married] Seriously? I hear people say if he hits you once, it was just a mistake. Twice, forgive him and bla-bla-bla. Me, he dares it once and I’m out of there fast, quickly and in a hurried rush! I advise you do same now! No God fearing person would think about hitting a fellow brother talk more about the lady he intends to spend eternity with. You are in an abusive relationship and it only grows worse. When a guy is in love with you, the thought of you hurting hurts him; he can’t bring himself to hit you. In fact, every sensible, well brought up chap knows it’s cowardly to hit a gal Like I said earlier, am not doing the ‘girl in love, waiting for a change’ thing. Nay, nada, zilch nayhe, nope,noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. He picks his friends over you; personally, I think it’s ridiculous to ask a guy to pick you over his mom, (you ought to know that the love he has for both of you is kinda different. He loves his mom, but you, he’s in-love with. Get my point?) But over his friends, that should not be contested. He also has this weird attitude of introducing you as a friend or just by your name—‘Michael meet Kate’ you hardly or never hear him say ‘Michael meet my baby, or fiancé .it’s more or less like he’s ashamed of you. Plus it’s always him cancelling your dates cos he has to hang out with his friends---you hardly see it the other way round.
5. He does not respect your values; you have certain things you hold as values and are not about letting anybody change them. They include stuffs like your ethical stand about pre-marital sex, alcohol, abortion, corruption and lots of other stuffs. When he gives little or no regard to the way you feel about these things or is always insisting that there is nothing wrong with the things you’re damn sure are, then get your butt out of there.
Other minor things he may be doing might include----- he never talks ‘US’, its always about ‘him’. He takes you as a maid/property and not really a partner. He is not interested in hanging out with you unless you’re making out or having sex, bla bla bla…

Now please don’t wait for your guy to have all five traits before you call it quits… I think the only one you could manage would be…let’s see…number zero. And the list goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Edeson Super Model Of The Week Has Emerged: / Vote A Truly Nigerian Video In A Youtube Contest / Fatai Rolling Dollar Dies@ 85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.