Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 (100308 Views)

2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Okeytus(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
pls...send me Uniben's DE past ques. for medicine and surgery,this is my mail...okeytus@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelszx: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2016
originbm:

Haha,my bro,this is just fun and informative...there is no rancour,believe me i actually admire u...maybe one day we'll really meet...
1.2 of the links i gave u are for 2014,including the one for edo state.
2.If u r on conhess 9,then u have been promoted,mls dont start on conhess 9.give me a link that has ever advertised mls on conhess 9.
3.U said optometrists dont consult in private cinics....hahaha....i will advice u to at least read up b4 u write...Optometrists are the only health care professionals(aside of medical doctors and dentists) dat are LEGALLY permitted to diagnose,integrate clinically,prescribe both topical and systemic drugs whether therapeutically or diagnostically,prescribe aids and lenses,and prove the full spectrum of clinical care...do u need a link to optometrist enablement act?
4.Refracting in itself is a specialty.Its one of richest proceedure in eye care....ophthalmologists make the bulk of their cash from refraction....how many ocular surgeries do u think is performed by the average ophthalmologist in a yr?
5.The only proceedure that an optometrist is not permitted to perform in nigeria is surgery.That is the precint of the ophthalmologist just like refaction is the precint of the optometrist.
6.Optometrist refer not only to ophthalmologists when necessary,but to neurologist or pcp...
7.Opticians are better called dispensing optics professionals.They dispense prescriptions written by the optometrist or ophthalmologist.And they are trained to interprete prescriptions and dispense the prescriptions just like a pharmacist dispenses drugs.They dont refract.Only optometrists and ophthalmologists refract,even though ophthalmologists are not very good in it.
8.Have u ever been to an eye clinic?u think in a private eye clinic u can differentiate between the optometrist and ophthalmologist?
9.Ophthalmologist only come in when some serious situations that may require general anaesthesia presents.In many optometry clinics,opthalmologists are only called when surgical services are needed...look up optometric eye clinics...u should.
10.Optometrists are primary eye care practitioners.Find out what it means.
11.Am sorry,wat do u mean by medical lab consulting?do u carry out diagnosis and institute treatment?dont make me laugh....medical rehabilitation comes b4 mls...sorry,but thats the truth....
12.I have told u the reason for the apparent disinterest of optometry in public service..its wat it is...
13.The apparent trouble u guys have is dat u have not seen mega eye clinics...get to abuja,port or Lagos...
14.How can a medical lab scientist consult when he is not legally permitted to open a clinic?do u now consult in a lab?This is wonderful...Optometrists own eye clinics,a medical lab scientist cannot own a clinic,and a lab is not meant for consultation,or do u buy cards for lab test now?
15.Optometry ,has always been an independent profession...they hv not shown any willingness to enter into public service,but things are starting to change now...as some are now interested in public service...they hv achieved more than any other health care professions in areas in which they are genuinely interested...
17.It seems like u didnt understand noa's comment....Optometrists are not begging to be primary eye care professionals.They are already primary eye care practitioners legally.They are complaining that the rivalry btw them and ophthalmologist is preventing them from playing their roles in TEACHING HOSPITALS.In other settings they perform their functions of primary eye care practitioner,both in private and state hospitals...Ophthalmologists dont want to start sharing consulting powers with them in the teaching hospitals.
18.Even our student doctors go on outreach in their 500 level to communities where they treat ocular disorders of both refractive and pathological origin...
so....
19.My brother we r just gisting...we are all in the same game...but sha check out facts and no dey make me repeat points i hv already made...
we aint fighting,we just gisting...in fact take one bottle of star,i go pay.....

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Kingtim(m): 5:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Azukam1:

i av remove ur name, and i hope u av seen the past question in ur email.
sir pls send to me too Chemical/petroleum Eng
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Kingtim(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2016
omodave:

ok boss
bro me too. Ikpediatimmy@gmail.com chemical/petroleum Eng
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelszx: 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
To ur point one dats a link placement of Medical Lab scientists on CONHESS 9 since 2014
http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2014/10/obafemi-awolowo-university-teaching-hospital-vacancies-for-medical-laboratory-scientists

originbm:

Haha,my bro,this is just fun and informative...there is no rancour,believe me i actually admire u...maybe one day we'll really meet...
1.2 of the links i gave u are for 2014,including the one for edo state.
2.If u r on conhess 9,then u have been promoted,mls dont start on conhess 9.give me a link that has ever advertised mls on conhess 9.
3.U said optometrists dont consult in private cinics....hahaha....i will advice u to at least read up b4 u write...Optometrists are the only health care professionals(aside of medical doctors and dentists) dat are LEGALLY permitted to diagnose,integrate clinically,prescribe both topical and systemic drugs whether therapeutically or diagnostically,prescribe aids and lenses,and prove the full spectrum of clinical care...do u need a link to optometrist enablement act?
4.Refracting in itself is a specialty.Its one of richest proceedure in eye care....ophthalmologists make the bulk of their cash from refraction....how many ocular surgeries do u think is performed by the average ophthalmologist in a yr?
5.The only proceedure that an optometrist is not permitted to perform in nigeria is surgery.That is the precint of the ophthalmologist just like refaction is the precint of the optometrist.
6.Optometrist refer not only to ophthalmologists when necessary,but to neurologist or pcp...
7.Opticians are better called dispensing optics professionals.They dispense prescriptions written by the optometrist or ophthalmologist.And they are trained to interprete prescriptions and dispense the prescriptions just like a pharmacist dispenses drugs.They dont refract.Only optometrists and ophthalmologists refract,even though ophthalmologists are not very good in it.
8.Have u ever been to an eye clinic?u think in a private eye clinic u can differentiate between the optometrist and ophthalmologist?
9.Ophthalmologist only come in when some serious situations that may require general anaesthesia presents.In many optometry clinics,opthalmologists are only called when surgical services are needed...look up optometric eye clinics...u should.
10.Optometrists are primary eye care practitioners.Find out what it means.
11.Am sorry,wat do u mean by medical lab consulting?do u carry out diagnosis and institute treatment?dont make me laugh....medical rehabilitation comes b4 mls...sorry,but thats the truth....
12.I have told u the reason for the apparent disinterest of optometry in public service..its wat it is...
13.The apparent trouble u guys have is dat u have not seen mega eye clinics...get to abuja,port or Lagos...
14.How can a medical lab scientist consult when he is not legally permitted to open a clinic?do u now consult in a lab?This is wonderful...Optometrists own eye clinics,a medical lab scientist cannot own a clinic,and a lab is not meant for consultation,or do u buy cards for lab test now?
15.Optometry ,has always been an independent profession...they hv not shown any willingness to enter into public service,but things are starting to change now...as some are now interested in public service...they hv achieved more than any other health care professions in areas in which they are genuinely interested...
17.It seems like u didnt understand noa's comment....Optometrists are not begging to be primary eye care professionals.They are already primary eye care practitioners legally.They are complaining that the rivalry btw them and ophthalmologist is preventing them from playing their roles in TEACHING HOSPITALS.In other settings they perform their functions of primary eye care practitioner,both in private and state hospitals...Ophthalmologists dont want to start sharing consulting powers with them in the teaching hospitals.
18.Even our student doctors go on outreach in their 500 level to communities where they treat ocular disorders of both refractive and pathological origin...
so....
19.My brother we r just gisting...we are all in the same game...but sha check out facts and no dey make me repeat points i hv already made...
we aint fighting,we just gisting...in fact take one bottle of star,i go pay.....

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Chrisx1x(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please i urgently need past questions on STATISTICS .my email address is ajarichris@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Ejis2100: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please could someone help me with uninen DE past question for med n surgery....pls my email is pixies2100@gmail.com... God bless u
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by megaflux: 10:35am On May 24, 2016
Plis i need uniben's chemical engineering DE past questions....rickig2g@gmail.com is my email address
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by mgcleo: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
want to use this medium to congratulate the pioneers of this room.its been God all this years. finally u r a graduate
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Ghideourn(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please can I get Uniben past question for optometry.. Thanks
Gideonoko76@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.