Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tonto Dike Is Not A Topic To Be Discussed' -mercy Johnson In An Interview.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Is Not A Topic To Be Discussed' -mercy Johnson In An Interview.... (567 Views)

Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Is Not A Topic To Be Discussed' -mercy Johnson In An Interview.... by BsBlog: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
In a recent interview, Mercy Johnson talked about her family background and her journey into fame.
Read it below.......
“Sometimes when I cry in movies, it isn’t the script that makes me cry. When I recall my humble beginning, I give thanks to God. When I remember how we moved into an uncompleted building and had to take cover whenever it rained because of the condition of the house; how my brother did a menial job as a bricklayer to earn a living and those days when we rolled over a stick to cover the windows up till the point when I started acting and raised money to cover the roof… I recall those days we were living with lizards because the floor and the walls of the house were not plastered, or when I had scars as a result of my several falls.” She disclosed.
Continue here http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/01/tonto-dike-is-not-topic-to-be-discussed.html

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Strikes A Grinning Pose With Bill Gates / Access Bank Ordered To Return N600million ‘fraudulently’ Deducted From Customer’ / Introducing GOLDEN To The Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.