Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,636 members, 7,858,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? (522 Views)

Top 25 People On Nairaland This 2015 / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single / Seun Please Bring Back The Old Nairaland....this One Sucks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Welcome to the year 2014!. Nairaland definately had a successful year in 2013 and i doubt if 2014 will be different. I created this thread so u can share your opinions on what you'ld like to see on nairaland this year. Share you ideas and lets see how we can help nairaland grow. As for mee i'ld like seun to add :

*Social Share buttons below every posts. That way people can share their posts to their friends on facebook.

*A poll below every post. With this poll people will be able to vote if a post is interesting or useful to them. That way everyone's opinion is easily known.

What about u?? Share your opinions.
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by KillMoves: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dislike Button.
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by KELVINXY: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nairaland App on App Store
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by redcliff: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
KELVIN-XY:
Nairaland App on App Store

Trust me, Its as useless as the Android version
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by ITbomb(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
A button to ban female super mods
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by vivaciouzz(f): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
wat does it take to b a mod?
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivaciouzz: wat does it take to b a mod?

Oga seun can answer that
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by Babamide(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2014
A dislike button or a foolish comment button.
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by Numerouuuno: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2014
i need the quotes button.
You don't expect me to comment on the page 1 of a thread and come back later to see the thread in page 15 and starts going through the pages just to see people that quoted my post....na nonsense nau.
What are the people at Sango ota doing sef?

1 Like

Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by hilaryiwens05: 3:35am On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmmm....una do mention am finish naaa..wetin fit talk$..
Ahahan...the logo should be dance skelewe sometins or display xmas logo display d period
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2014
Numero uuuno: i need the quotes button.
You don't expect me to comment on the page 1 of a thread and come back later to see the thread in page 15 and starts going through the pages just to see people that quoted my post....na nonsense nau.
What are the people at Sango ota doing sef?
Use the 'Local Search' feature on top of the page and beside Google Search, type in your monicker and it will bring up all the places that you were quoted or mentioned.
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Still thinking. Will be back with Some thing soon
Re: What New Feature Will You Like To See In Nairaland This Year? by Numerouuuno: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2014
ITbomb:
Use the 'Local Search' feature on top of the page and beside Google Search, type in your monicker and it will bring up all the places that you were quoted or mentioned.
The local search doesn't arrange the search results in a chronological order,so its just like sifting through the pages.
It can never be like a quote button.
Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With The Knowledge Of SMF Needed / Updated Database Numbers Promo / 100% Original, Quality Content And Copyscapped Passed Article Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.