Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Companies You Should Work For In 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Companies You Should Work For In 2014 (3945 Views)

TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In / Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by myhelper: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
According to Business-Matter.com There are over 101 companies that have recorded tremendous growth and have been able to provide good job opportunities for young graduates in Nigeria. If you are looking to have a nice career, you should be looking at working with these companies.

NNPC Oil & Gas
MTN Telecommunication Multinational
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Oil & Gas Multinational
Chevron Oil & Gas Multinational
Mobil Oil & Gas Multinational
Nestlé Nigeria FMCG Multinational
Nigerian Civil Service Government
GTB Banking
CBN Banking
NLNG Oil & Gas
Total Oil & Gas Multinational
Dangote FMCG
Nigeria Breweries FMCG
Glo Telecommunication
Unilever FMCG Multinational
Guinness FMCG Multinational
Eni (Saipem) formerly AGIP Oil & Gas Multinational
CocaCola FMCG Multinational
P&G FMCG Multinational
Etisalat Telecommunication Multinational
First Bank of Nigeria Banking
Julius Berger Construction Multinational
Cadbury FMCG Multinational
KPMG Consulting Multinational
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceticals Multinational
Friesland Foods WAMCO FMCG Multinational
British American Tobacco FMCG Multinational
Flour Mills FMCG
PZ FMCG Multinational
Oando Oil & Gas
GE Conglomerate Multinational
Zenith Bank Banking
Schlumberger Oil & Gas Multinational
Diamond Bank Banking
7up Bottling Company FMCG Multinational
Lafarge Cement Construction Multinational
NAFDAC Government
Honeywell Flour Mills FMCG
United Nations International Organization Multinational
Baker Hughes Oil & Gas Multinational
Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC) Consulting Multinational
PHCN Energy
Nigeria Immigration Service Government
UBA Banking
UAC FMCG Multinational
Arik Air Aviation
EKO Hotel Hospitality
Halliburton Energy Oil & Gas Multinational
Stanbic IBTC Banking Multinational
NCC (Nigeria Communications Commission) Government
FIRS Government
Airtel Nigeria Telecommunication Multinational
IITA Agriculture
Accenture Consulting Multinational
Sahara Energy
FCMB Banking
Consolidated Breweries Plc FMCG
Fan Milk FMCG
BrowseDotCom Technology

Etc.

You can visit http://business-matter.com/2014/01/list-best-companies-work-nigeria-2014/ for the comprehensive list. Happy job hunting! smiley
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by myhelper: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
smiley
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by bestads(m): 5:33am On Jan 06, 2014
unfortunately all these companies except NNPC are laying off their staff to reduce cost and you are here deceiving people.

Please look for a small biz to start up with the money some of you use to buy IPHONE,SAMSUNG GALAXY,IPAD,BB Q10 and BB Z10 is enough capital to start and build a lasting business to provide goods or sevices to 160 million Nigerians.

Rich dad ,poor dad authhor Roberk Kiyosaki has always emphasised on MLM and network marketing for wealth but Nigerians prefer to be a bank marketer where they are paid N100K a month to bring in monthly target of N20 million and after three years they are sacked from the job in the name of restructuring.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579721/why-mlm-network-marketing-fraud#20702852

2 Likes

Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by joyceok: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2014
@bestads you are correct
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by CaptJHMiller: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
bestads: .
Guy park well..
The unfortunate thing here is you see nothing but the money!

Career development, passion for a job are the main highlights money is just a reward.

Dangote might be the "richest man" in Africa, bit he can never get the thrill of flying a fighter jet.. get my drift?
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by moshoodn(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

Guy park well..
The unfortunate thing here is you see nothing but the money!

Career development, passion for a job are the main highlights money is just a reward.

Dangote might be the "richest man" in Africa, bit he can never get the thrill of flying a fighter jet.. get my drift?

You got a point. ..

I got your drift.
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Brb
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by joyceok: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

Guy park well..
The unfortunate thing

here is you see nothing but the money!

Why dont you have passion for vulcanizer or bricklayer job instead of banking or oil and gas jobs

1 Like

Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by CaptJHMiller: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
And who told you that's where my interest lies?
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by joyceok: 1:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
And who told you that's where my interest lies?
Why must your interest be a white collar job or why must you have passion for white collar or office jobs alone
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by arabbunkum: 4:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Never ever pray to work for Dangote. Am telling you from a bad experience!
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by CaptJHMiller: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2014
joyceok:
Why must your interest be a white collar job or why must you have passion for white collar or office jobs alone
How old are you?
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by OgologoDimkpa: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2014
My organisation is well represented.

My aim in life is to be self employed as I can never be
richer than the organisation I'm working for.

Must achieve this God helping me.
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by myhelper: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
joyceok:

Why did you say so and whats your experience?
Re: Companies You Should Work For In 2014 by Mighty4life: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
@joyceok, I strongly agree with ur point. If only most of these job seeker can really look into their future they will have to rethink. Most of these people are super talented.dangote isn't as good as most of these people when he started but look at where he is today. I study telecom engineering outside Nigeria and thereafter I happen to work in a multinational organization where my impact can't be sidelined, I worked like a machine, put in my best and representing the organization on international level. But a time came I was threatening for no just cause and I had to resign willingly, although my resignation letter wasn't received but I just wanted to leave and be on my own. Nearly two years I left,me and the board of directors of my former company executes contract together on federal levels. I have my company and I pay my staffs. I think it's high time enterpreneurship course is included in student course work at the tertiary level in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level/industrial Trainee Jobs :without Experience Part 2 / Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site / Gatecrashing (URGENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.