Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k (635 Views)

I Just Go Approved By Adsense Wit Bulksms Site / Do You Need A Bulksms Site? Check This Out / Who Can Create A Bulk Sms Site 4me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by Turner20: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2014
who would create a bulksms site 4me for 5k
pls comment with ur recent job and contact details
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by elvis10ten(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Contact me. I can build one for you and also allow you to have resellers.

Elvis.chidera@gmail.com
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by GentleFrank(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
That amount will only get a reseller website for you honestly. Try and get your own portal to have more control and make more money. You can contact me.
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by ProfileNG: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
15,000 naira can buy you a Domain Name, design a Website for you with customized email addresses & Host your website on the World Wide Web. Interested? Please send your request to: profileng@outlook.com or dial: +234 815 197 1059. Kindly spread the word, a friend might need it. Thanks...
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by Youngzedd(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't you ever come here and complain that you were scammed.

Use it to drink beer.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by Turner20: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Youngzedd: Don't you ever come here and complain that you were scammed.

Use it to drink beer.
hahaha my broda no be small thing
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by kingthreat(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Turner20: who would create a bulksms site 4me for 5k
pls comment with ur recent job and contact details

You want cheap, you get cheap. Don't be stingy to yourself. Hire a pro. Poverty na bad thing
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by Turner20: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
kingthreat:

You want cheap, you get cheap. Don't be stingy to yourself. Hire a pro. Poverty na bad thing
No be poverty o my bro
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
5k?

That's possible only if you want to have sms site hosted on smslive platform.

2000 for domain name, 1950 for 1000sms needed for registration. = N3,950.

With that, your sms site will be ready.

When you have extra money, you can then buy the sms ypu want to be selling.

.......but with 5k, you can never have a customized sms site like my www.nairaforsms.com because the joomla component alone costs 10k, talkless of the cost of hosting etc.

Don't fall for scammers.....
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by kingthreat(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Turner20:
No be poverty o my bro

Ok no vex, but you fit go general hospital announce say I want make Doctor wey go treat my malaria for just 5k?
Goodluck sha. Your offer calls out to desperate and quack developers.
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by elvis10ten(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingthreat:

Ok no vex, but you fit go general hospital announce say I want make Doctor wey go treat my malaria for just 5k?
Goodluck sha. Your offer calls out to desperate and quack developers.
He would get a reseller sms stuff (as sold by many sms site in naija, but price varies). BTW, with 1k malaria can be treated i guess.
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Dunno sha buh why do all bulk sms sites in Naija look the same to me.. I think one person started it, and erybody used the same component and layout..

Am yet to see something different..
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by Turner20: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Djangocode: Dunno sha buh why do all bulk sms sites in Naija look the same to me.. I think one person started it, and erybody used the same component and layout..

i wonder too o, all of dem just look the same way 2me
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by soloqy: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Turner20:
i wonder too o, all of dem just look the same way 2me

You are wondering? With your 5k offer? You think yours would be any different or better? It would be probably worse.
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Djangocode: Dunno sha buh why do all bulk sms sites in Naija look the same to me.. I think one person started it, and erybody used the same component and layout..

Check : www.nairaforsms.com
Re: Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k by elvis10ten(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
soloqy:

You are wondering? With your 5k offer? You think yours would be any different or better? It would be probably worse.

lol, hard truth.

(1) (Reply)

Tech CONTEST!! Win 200,000naira To Startup Your Business In Nigeria / Wapmasters Earn N5 Per Referral / Download Free Video Tutorials On Jamb, Waec And Neco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.