Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) (512 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Pro Ibadan Only SOLD!!! / Enter And Start Bidding!!!!!! / SALE!!!SWAP!!! Of Phones,gadgets,accessories(ibadan Only And Osogbo Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by practicalclass: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2014
Ki ni soo!
If you have tech stuffs to buy and sell and you are located in Ibadan, post it here. Its a way to locate people who are in Ibadan and do business with.
SCAMMERS KEEP OFF!!!
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by oprah007(m): 1:04am On Jan 05, 2014
Let d business start! Tecno L3 for sale @12k
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by natine90: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2014
A Black, New (just 2 weeks old), Original (NOT UK used) Bold 5 for sale or if youve gt a BB you wan swap with + Money.
SALE price; 30k
ibash90@yahoo.com.
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by kolly4gunn: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Oprah longest tym...na tecno u dey use nw
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by oprah007(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2014
kolly4gunn: Oprah longest tym...na tecno u dey use nw

Tallest Baba, how far?! I hail o. Na Tecno i dey use o as my bro don collect my Torch. How ya side na?
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by spenca: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Note1 for sale , with complete accessories with box and all for sale 16gig white in color flying for 35k
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by kolly4gunn: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2014
Oprah I dey ooooo....
Re: IBADAN ONLY - Buying And Selling Of Tech Stuffs (enter And Post) by practicalclass: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy new year good people of Ibadan.
This year shall shower good health and prosperity
with a purposeful living.
I have for sale a 7 inch tablet keyboard case @ an
affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab / Blackberry Z30 For Sale / Clean Iphone5s 16gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.