Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub (4196 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Lessons From The BET Award Snub Of Africans!! / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by silverdam(m): 3:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Finally, Wizkid reacted politely to his snub at last
month’s Headies Award.. There was actually a
video that went viral about Wizkid not winning a
single award and he was nominated in a single
category at the award.

Well, Wizzy tweeted about it in a very matured
way this time. Thank God he didn’t call them
“broke people”..

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=8110[/url]

Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by homeboy205: 5:01am On Jan 05, 2014
ok
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by gluv01(f): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2014
ok...a mature response from him this time, therefore he has been been elevated to Wizboy tongue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by fr3do(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2014
That power outlet is american
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by nickz(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2014
fr3do: That power outlet is american
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by axortedbabe(f): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2014
i see u bro
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Peterwizzy: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
no mind them jooor
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by carik(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2014
What's the matter? grin
See whining

I applaud his reply.
Now that's a man....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by wheesin(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2014
wizkid i officially change ur name to wizoldman undecided that your reply was too mature
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2014
fr3do: That power outlet is american
undecided I don't get yu?? sad
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by dridowu: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Mature Response
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2014
nice reply,if na my award,Those broke azz called skuki should be the rave of the moment with that their noise they call music.
Wizzy,fans adoration is enough appreciation jare.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Yomieluv: nice reply,if na my award,Those broke azz called skuki should be the rave of the moment with that their noise they call music.
Wizzy,fans adoration is enough appreciation jare.
very soon he get to the dustbin of history, dude though he was a star, very soon he wil be irrelevant, staunch illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Dreyl(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Thank God he replied maturedly this time around.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2014
Wah did he write? Cnt c it
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by MissyDivah(f): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2014
I fit die ontop your matter eeee baby ooo u baby girl GOD bless ur mother eeee baby ooo u too fine pass mammy water eee baby Bless ur mother baby girl GOD bless ur father eee..... Love me make I love u baby ooooo kiss me make I kiss you baby ooooo......*singing in wizzy's voice*
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Cencia: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2014
gluv01: ok...a mature response from him this time, therefore he has been been elevated to Wizboy tongue
grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by johnstar(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ellemuah: Wah did he write? Cnt c it
bra dey ur eyes undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Sepp360(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
gluv01: ok...a mature response from him this time, therefore he has been been elevated to Wizboy tongue
its wizMAN rather!... grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by ogbonge9grian: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
MissyDivah: I fit die ontop your matter eeee baby ooo u baby girl GOD bless ur mother eeee baby ooo u too fine pass mammy water eee baby Bless ur mother baby girl GOD bless ur father eee..... Love me make I love u baby ooooo kiss me make I kiss you baby ooooo......*singing in wizzy's voice*
are u OK madam?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Superstar007(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogbonge9grian: are u OK madam?

Lol, Datx the lyrics to wizkid's On top your matter. She's okay
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by skyscraperTM(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Poor use of tenses, anyways, Nobody cares!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Texykool: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2014

Isn't there is an artiste with that name already?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by wizkidsfan(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by gluv01(f): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sepp360: its wizMAN rather!... grin

No. When i see more signs of maturity, he'll be elevated to Wizman grin. He's in the puberty stage now
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by fr3do(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2014
KingMEXX: undecided I don't get yu?? sad

The socket in the background
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2014
johnstar: bra dey ur eyes undecided
Pant is on ur brain undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by silverdam(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Poor use of tenses, anyways, Nobody cares!
When did you become a teacher?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by MissyDivah(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
ogbonge9grian: are u OK madam?
I should be asking u if u are ok but I don't think so because if u are 100% ok u will know that's a lyrics to wizzy's On top your matter. Its not a must u comment if u don't know what to write just keep watching and reading comments from matured people with sense of humor!!!! I'm sure u don't even know who they are calling Wizzy Local kid
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by MissyDivah(f): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2014
GOD Bless u!!! Don't mind the local kid
Superstar007:

Lol, Datx the lyrics to wizkid's On top your matter. She's okay
Re: Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
MissyDivah: I should be asking u if u are ok but I don't think so because if u are 100% ok u will know that's a lyrics to wizzy's On top your matter. Its not a must u comment if u don't know what to write just keep watching and reading comments from matured people with sense of humor!!!! I'm sure u don't even know who they are calling Wizzy Local kid
My God!

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Name On A Coke Bottle? See How To Get Your Personalized “virtual’ Coke / Photos: Meet The World’s ugliest Woman Alive / Rumours About Odunlade Adekola's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.