Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) (853 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) by adedotman5(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Yeah,Watsup Y'all,Wanna introduce to you the Gigantically extensive family of O.J.B(THE OKUNGBOWAS)
He married three wives and has nine children,the children are distributed to the three wives like the most famous football formation, 4-4-2.oh sorry,subtract 1 from the first two numbers,then the result will be=..... Use ur head like drogba joor or at least like Agali,lol.Follow this link to see the pictures.. www.talkofnaija.com/news/699409_meet-ojb-jezreel-s-wives-and-8-children
Re: Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) by Gosj01(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2014
I refuse to click on the link
Re: Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) by axortedbabe(f): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2014
vomits on u n ur link#strollz away
Re: Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) by adedotman5(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Gosj01: I refuse to click on the link

Goat or Gosh my son,why are u so adamant??.dont come home today o cos na koboko dey await u o
Re: Meet The Family Of OJB Jezreel(in Pictures) by adedotman5(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2014
axortedbabe: vomits on u n ur link#strollz away

Lol,if I wanna go by nollywood then U r pregnant grin
axortedbabe: vomits on u n ur link#strollz away

Lol,if I wanna go by nollywood then U r pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Has A Sex Tape? / Lynxxx Has A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji / First Pictures From Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.