Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? (1044 Views)

CEO Shares $27 Million With Staff After Selling His Firm / Does Your Savings Account Still Receive Monthly Interest? / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? by pius4luv(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
i need someone help in the house,i sold my first Bank share last month,i just want to know if i'm still going to be receiving there Dividend and Bonus.
Re: Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? by JoyOjevwe: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2008
My dear, it is not possible,since you have given you share out you can't partake anymore in profit sharing, unless you buy FBN again.

Do you have a stock broker?I work with one and can be of help in your investment needs. for further details mail me fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or check www.leadcapitalng.com
Re: Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? by fastf77: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2008
It depends on when you sell it. If you dispose off the shares before the closing date of the closure of the book with the registrar, you cannot receive the bonuses since only members whose names appears in the registrar's books are entitled to benefit of dividends or bonuses. Sales after the closing date meams you get the whole for that particular period.
Re: Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? by ucheuche1(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2008
the question is " can u eat ur cake and still have it"
Re: Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? by efizzy000: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2008
I bought my FBN Share Last year (2007) ,, when should i be expecting my dividend, I will really appreciate the Nairalanders Responce
Re: Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares? by fadokun: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2008
Dear,

You should be expecting your dividen for the end of the next accounting period which is next year. Do you have a stock broker? you need to send you certificate for verification and this will enable you to have a cscs account that will enable you to buy or sell easily. For better clearification on this you can mail me fadokunoluwole@gmail.co

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! Business You Can Do With Just A Mere N500 In Nigeria As Of Today. / Do You Have A Us Bank? Welcome To A Great Welath Discovery Of Bitcoin Exchange!! / MMM Participants Wakeup 13th January 2017 Shouldnt Give 'U' Hope, MMM Is a Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.