Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? (487 Views)

Somebody Banned Me... Lol / Barcanista The Politics Section Boss / Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Evestar200(f): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2014
I just wanna knw the reason why the Mods in the politics section banned me from posting or commenting anything in the politics section.
Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2014
The spambot banned you not the moderators. Send them a mail and they will lift it.

You are welcome. Nice profile pic BTW
Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Fynestboi: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2014
Fynestboi: lipsrsealed
Face front
Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Evestar200(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: The spambot banned you not the moderators. Send them a mail and they will lift it.

ok thanks
Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by illicit(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:

Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Deiok(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Eeyahh, Pele.
See this two mod, smh 4 you two.
Re: Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? by Evestar200(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Deiok: Eeyahh, Pele.
See this two mod, smh 4 you two.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Female Benue Varsity Student Dies In Hotel Room. / job vacancy at ibadan zoo / Of CBN, Prisoners’ Swap And Foolishness Of British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.