Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Car Conversion Uk - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Conversion Uk (1150 Views)

Car Conversion: Rhd To Lhd Conversion! Solution To All Your Conversion Need / Car Conversion (rhd To Lhd) / RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Conversion Uk by zioninvest: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2008
Hello. I have a peugoet 406 & honda accord for conversion in london? any ideas.
Re: Car Conversion Uk by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2008
Conversion to what?

Petrol to diesel?
Diesel to petrol?
Auto to manual?
Manual to auto?
RHD to LHD?
Petrol to LPG?

Or custom conversion not listed above?

Please be specific in your query, otherwise it's difficult to advice!
Re: Car Conversion Uk by sonety2k(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2008
In case you or your friend need any RHD CAR / BUS FROM JAPAN, Toyota ,Honda , Audi , Vw, Nissan , I could source the used car for you in Japan very clean and ship it to any country Worldwide from japan by RORO, if u are in UK, IRELAND , SOUTH ARFICA , KENYA , AUSTRALIA, BAHAMAS or NEW ZEALAND e.t.c

If you are intrested in buying a RHD car from Japan. kindly get in touch with me. With the type of CAR / YEAR that u are looking for @ sonety2k@yahoo.com, sonetauto@yahoo.com or call my mobile phone -81-9017259102. Regard ,

Thanks
Re: Car Conversion Uk by Arizona1: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2008
Moreover should any of you guys wants to do the conversion in Nigeria,whether car or Jeep, just contact us on- 08037937403.
We do convert cars from right to left hand in Lagos Nigeria. If you or any of your friends wants to do,kindly get in touch with us.

(1) (Reply)

High Fuel Consumption / 2002 Volvo C 70 For Sale 1.3 Million Call For Inspection / Super Clean Registered 2007 Honda Crv For N2.8m!!SOLD!!!SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.