Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent (1270 Views)

Talent Hunt: Knife Thrower Almost Kills His Assistant On Lithuania’s Got Talent / Picture Of Amarachi The Got Talent Winner / Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Rule 1 – Look like an idiot. It does not matter if people
are visiting your page to laugh at you. What’s important
is that they come to your page. If you take yourself too
serious and play it safe, it just looks stupid.
Rule 2 - Be really good looking or really bad looking. If
you’re good looking then wear almost nothing and you
will get at least 10,000 people to view your video. If
you’re bad looking than please read Rule 1.
Rule3 - Engage in shameless self promotion. Did you
know that The Jersey Shore’s cast member “The
Situation” earned more than $4 million last year in club
appearances? All “The Situation” had to do was talk
about The Situation.
Rule 4 - Physically hurt yourself or someone around
you. This works along with Rule 1 but a few individuals
have taken it to another level. The guys from Jackass
defined this rule and I don’t think I need to say anymore
about it other than—YES— filming your drugged
children on the way home from the dentist office will
fulfill Rule 4.
Rule 5 - Figure out some way to ride the coat-tails of
someone talented who actually has a shot of getting
famous. For Bristol Palin this is her mom. For Paris
Hilton it’s her parent’s money. For me it’s—Sigh.
Rock!

Ref:
www.theinsidemag.com/index.php/the-entertainment-center/117-five-ways-to-become-famous-without-talent
Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by IRockALot(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by taiocol: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin angry rock it
Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by Big4wig(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op since u av d rules of becoming famous how come i av never heard of u b4 even for fp self i never smell ur namecheesy,y na

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by Chrisdmeek(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
(1) walk down d streets unclad

(2) set ur self ablaze in a junction. (Ur pictures n videos go full for net,. grin grin)

Thank me later
Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by taiocol: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Try real nd passionate french kiss in public nd knw wat it takes 2 be a celeb in naija. cool
Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by tayork(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
U try
Re: Five Ways To Become Famous Without Talent by zaziakoni(f): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
and wil dat pay my school fees?

(1) (Reply)

Young Rapper Called Lawrence Chiedu Daniel Aka El'zo So Far Gone In The Industry / Banky W Caught On Camera Getting A Kiss On Tiwa's Traditional Marriage + Pics / Meet The Woman With The World Largest Butt Implant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.