Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Who Can Correctly Tell Me Why Jesus Christ Was Tempted And By Who? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Correctly Tell Me Why Jesus Christ Was Tempted And By Who? (569 Views)

"God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Correctly Tell Me Why Jesus Christ Was Tempted And By Who? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Note: beloved in the Lord,I was watching Pastor T.D jakes preach and i was like wow, He preached about Jesus Christ being tempted and he makes me really understand why it was necessary He was to be tempted.

Now,the question is? Who led our Lord Jesus to be tempted by the devil after his Fasting?

It's a tricky questions

(1) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Our Time / Love Or Religion? Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Peace And Love Creates Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.