Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters (pictured) (658 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters (pictured) by jude4us(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dear Friends of
Beverly Osu:
As I look back and reflect on 2013, I would like to take this
opportunity to personally thank you, our loyal fans, for
your support of Beverly Osu during the past year. Whether
it was through financial means, words of encouragement,
volunteerism, critics or prayer.
This past year I’ve gotten the platform to use emerging
media to entertain, inform and inspire the people of Africa.
My vision still holds true today.
I am a young lady ahead of time. Thanks to everyone who
has touched my incredible life.
To my lovers: I will never disappoint. You’ve encouraged
me and made me strong to keep moving #kisses.
To my Haters: thanks for making my life in 2013
something to reflect on ..(silence is golden but a duct tape
is silver) … You guys have been my entertainment.

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/01/beverly-osu-writes-open-letter-lovers-haters-must-read/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters (pictured) by slap1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tonto Dikeh...oya!
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters (pictured) by NadiaSA1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
She looks pretty on the pic.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wins Best African Act At 2014 BET Awards / Juliet Ibrahim, Joselyn Dumas And Kafui Danku Win 2014 AAMN Awards / Collaboration With Wizkid Might Not Be Possible - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.