Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi (3032 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Human body parts fell from the sky in the city of Jeddah today, with police saying they could be the remains of a person trapped in an airplane’s wheel bay.
In a statement, spokesman Nawaf bin Naser al-Bouq said, “Police received a telephone call at 2:30 am from a witness reporting the fall of human remains at an intersection in Mushrefa neighbourhood” in the Red Sea city.
Initial indications were that the remains “fell from a plane's landing gear,” said Bouq, adding that investigations were ongoing.

In a desperate attempt to cross borders, some people at poorly monitored airports climb inside the bays holding the landing gear of planes. Most of them freeze to death once the aircraft reach cruising altitude, but some survive.
In 2010, the head of Beirut’s airport security resigned after the death of a man who managed to sneak onto a runway undetected and hide in the wheel bay of a Saudi-bound jet.
The man’s body was found by a maintenance worker in Riyadh who was inspecting the landing gear of the Saudi-owned Nas Air Airbus 320 after it touched down there.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT GIST
CLICK HERE FOR HOT GIST
CLICK HERE FOR HOT GIST
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
No source abi undecided
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by Solomonadejo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin (Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha)
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by ajasa4link: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thank God they gave a reasonable and logical explanation and not the mumbo-jumbo story we would've heard if it happens in Nigeria.

LAST BULLET: For the sake of my crew members,I will like to say END TIME TINZ
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by experimentist: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
First to comment cry
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by experimentist: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1: No source abi undecided
sauce dey na cry
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by KingsJohnson(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wetin concern me kwanu Wished it was APC members so that me and my fellow Nigerians can drink water drop cup.
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by Peterwizzy: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by LadyH(f): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
ok.
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by axortedbabe(f): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kings Johnson: Wetin concern me kwanu Wished it was APC members so that me and my fellow Nigerians can drink water drop cup.
if una lyk,make una drink am frm siphon..
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by 5thNOTE: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
How about that stowaway boy of Edo state is he really been helped by the State Govt?
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by onegig(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Why is the celebrity section always filled with lies and filth?
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by KingsJohnson(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2014
axortedbabe: if una lyk,make una drink am frm siphon..

Bad belle go kill una APC cats... Lol!
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by Texykool: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2014
It's a Body Spare-Parts Rain Baby cheesy
Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by Abbey2sam(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
incrediblecrib: Human body parts fell from the sky in the city of Jeddah today, with police saying they could be the remains of a person trapped in an airplane’s wheel bay.
In a statement, spokesman Nawaf bin Naser al-Bouq said, “Police received a telephone call at 2:30 am from a witness reporting the fall of human remains at an intersection in Mushrefa neighbourhood” in the Red Sea city.
Initial indications were that the remains “fell from a plane's landing gear,” said Bouq, adding that investigations were ongoing.

In a desperate attempt to cross borders, some people at poorly monitored airports climb inside the bays holding the landing gear of planes. Most of them freeze to death once the aircraft reach cruising altitude, but some survive.
In 2010, the head of Beirut’s airport security resigned after the death of a man who managed to sneak onto a runway undetected and hide in the wheel bay of a Saudi-bound jet.
The man’s body was found by a maintenance worker in Riyadh who was inspecting the landing gear of the Saudi-owned Nas Air Airbus 320 after it touched down there.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT GIST
CLICK HERE FOR HOT GIST
CLICK HERE FOR HOT GIST

Picture or it didn't happen

(1) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Do You Look Like? / Ronaldo To Wear Gold And Diamond Encrusted Boots(pix) / Makeup Artist Does Celebrity Transformations That You Must See To Believe(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.